Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

March Gathering 2022

Go down 
+41
Tara
JJ
Jay Bird
PandaPi
Arcana
kjSage
Kitty
Byrin
ginger
Nerd
oryx
Lampy
Little Ripped
Knight
Inky Pawprints
narwhalbacon
King Falcon I
Aspen
zenpaii
Rush
rhindon
RainyHeart
sprout
Mamenchisaurus
Stags
Maagistar
cotton
Grey
speedy
Alex
Copperbeanz
Sun
Lapis
Maple
xaandiir
Legacy
Mosspelt
Memories
Ash
Moths in the Sky
Seer
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5698

March Gathering 2022 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2022   March Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 7:30

The question wasn't a surprise, and with how young both apprentices seemed, Beechfang figured they were hardly familiar with the scents of the other clans, let alone who their leaders were. She recalled asking Wrenspring the same thing at her first gathering, and would do her best to explain to both of them. "The tortoiseshell she-cat up there is Murkystar, Shadowclan's leader. The black tom is Jaystar of Riverclan, and the scarred brute is my father, Bloodstar. He's a pain in the tail, but he's led us well and let me train as a warrior, so I suppose I shouldn't be one to complain. As for the deputies, Ashstorm is the big tabby, she's my sister. The small white tom is Frostgaze of Shadowclan, and the gray and white she-cat is Riverclan's deputy but I'm not sure of her name. Actually... I'm not sure who the new Thunderclan deputy is either, though I suppose Stoatfur must've earned his lives if he's not at the base of the rock. Last moon I was in twolegplace with the medicine cats, finding Basilbloom's herb." She explained. "Windclan seems to be late, like usual." She added derisively. Her gaze returned to the leaders for a moment, and she wondered if the Thunderclan apprentice had caught her father's eye too. Maybe it was just paranoia... But it wouldn't be the first time she'd found out she had nieces and nephews in different clans or even outside of the clans. Darkpaw's pelt was like a more solid version of Smokefeather's, the differences in markings and color were only minor.

---

Mistyfalcon merely nodded at the apprentice- Daypaw- as he spoke. "Mistyfalcon, of Shadowclan." Of course the apprentice wanted to talk... Everyone wanted to talk at these harebrained events. Absolutely everyone. Ugh.

...Why he was glaring at Thunderclan? "It's my face." Mistyfalcon responded, tone flat. He wondered if Thunderclan even knew what they were harboring, but that was Murkystar's information to share, not his.

Beechfang is talking to Icepaw and Darkpaw.
Mistyfalcon is talking to Daypaw.
Ata/Featherpaw is talking to Tinypool.
Swiftspirit has not arrived yet.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2022   March Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 8:49

Icepaw's gaze followed each of the cats that Beechfang pointed out. She knew her own leader and deputy, of course, but she hadn't known the names of the other leaders. She was planning on putting it together herself, but she couldn't say she wasn't grateful that Darkpaw was willing to show his own ignorance. Now she was getting information directly without having to risk making a mistake in putting the pieces together.

She tried to commit the faces of the leaders to memory, but she was growing more and more distracted. Beechfang's father was the leader of SkyClan? Her sister was the deputy? She went on the important mission with the other medicine cats? Great StarClan! The first cat that Icepaw decided to walk up and chat with was someone clearly quite important. Icepaw had steered clear of speaking with the deputies for fear of not being important enough, or bothering them, and here she was speaking with someone who may as well be considered next in line.

Icepaw schooled her expression to not let her panic show. Beechfang didn't seem bothered when she came up to talk. Nor did she with Darkpaw; besides that she seemed to almost recognize the young apprentice. Icepaw glanced between them for a moment before she asked in a polite tone, "Who are your parents, Darkpaw? Are they here tonight?"

She had to admit that she too was curious about what cats created such interesting kin.

Icepaw is speaking with Beechfang and Darkpaw.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2022   March Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 14:19

The naive nature of the Riverclanner took Cinderpaw off-guard. She was honestly hoping for a more aggressive reaction. She rolled her eyes, a little bored by how kind the apprentice was. Kindness among clans was a weakness. Friends would only become a hassle in the battle so it was better to stick your relationships within one clan. "Maybe YOU are here to make friends, Poppypaw. But what use will that give you? As you say, we're 'neighbours' and that makes us more prone to fight each other one day." Cinderpaw narrowed her eyes as she stood up to approach the Riverclanner, closing the distance between the two she-cats' faces. With piercing, serious yet intense eyes, the Thunderclan molly continued. "So let's say we become friends. Our forest provides us protection but it makes us dependent on land prey. And land prey is scarce during leaf-bare... unlike that fish you Riverclanners love. Your leaders all think that the river belongs to you but... if Thunderclan is hungry we will demand a share. After all, we are neighbours, right? But what happens if Jaystar decides to be selfish... What will you do if a battle happens then? Would you fight for your clan, even it means fighting against a friend? Are you ready to get your claws dirty with the blood of another cat? Because Starclan knows I am?"

Cinderpaw unsheathed her claws and dug them in the snow but didn't do anything to the younger apprentice. She stepped back and sat down, her chin high giving her a sense of superiority. "Little advice, Poppypaw of Riverclan. Don't make friends outside the clans. It will make it easier for you when the time comes to defend your clan. Better stick with your own."

Cinderpaw is talking to Poppypaw and still being a mean brat

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
March Gathering 2022 - Page 4 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 501

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2022   March Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 14:47

Burrpaw stuck to the back of the pack. He was embarrassed enough being possibly the oldest apprentice there. New apprentices just looked so little. Burrpaw was hardly about pomp and circumstance, but he did think it was cool to talk to cats outside of SkyClan. He gazed up at the ledge the leaders stood from.

I bet a jump from up that high could kill a monster...

His ears perked as he noticed two apprentices talking amongst themselves. One from RiverClan, one from ThunderClan. The ThunderClan cat was outraged about making friends at Fourtrees, which didn't sit well with him.

"We meet here in peace for all the Clans. Every cat you fight has kin. We can't forget that."

Burrpaw is talking to Cinderpaw and Poppypaw.
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2022   March Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 15:22

Poppypaw's good-natured smile slowly melted away as Cinderpaw continued to be derisive, until even she could suddenly feel the anger and eagerness to fight coming from the cat. When Cinderpaw drew close, Poppypaw took a step back, frightened at the apprentice's piercing gaze. Her fur raised on her hackles when she noticed the claws unsheathing in the snow, and she didn't relax even when Cinderpaw sat down with that smug expression.

Despite fear making her mouth taste dry, she still replied, "Things will never be good if we continued to fight each other all the time. Peace is more important than war, and I'm sure Jaystar and Perchfall know that. They would never push for a war between RiverClan and ThunderClan, and if you think that your leader would, then that's your problem!"

Her body trembled with fear and contained anger at this apprentice. Why would Cinderpaw want to fight? Poppypaw hated the idea of fighting any cats, be it from clans with bad blood or not. She didn't even enjoy hunting. Poppypaw only did that because she knew that it was needed for survival. If it was up to her, she would never raise a claw against cat.

At the new arrival, Poppypaw looked up. Her fur slowly relaxed now that there was the presence of another neutral party. One seemingly on her side, too, which comforted her.

Poppypaw looked once more to Cinderpaw and gave a nod in agreement to Burrpaw's words. "Like it or not, we are neighbors. And we're not at war. So there's no reason we can't be nice at Gatherings."

Poppypaw is speaking with Cinderpaw and Burrpaw.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2022   March Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 16:55

🌲【Forestpaw】🌲

Walking into the Gathering behind his clan, Forestpaw head turned every which way so he can get a look at all the new faces. There was a bombardment of scents and sounds. It was quite overwhelming, to be honest, and he was a bit nervous but he trudged on. He was about to follow after Icepaw but decided that he shouldn't be so clingy. He should get to know others outside of his clan. It's one of the main reasons they all have these Gatherings, after all.

Despite how nervous he was on first arrival, the young apprentice was feeling much better now as he walked past many interesting conversations—proving how much he overthought things. He wasn't sure how he should approach one to join. He'll just have to figure it out by doing it. Well, here goes nothing.

Padding over to two older cats, he offered them both a shy smile and a tiny wave of his tail. They both smelled different from each other which probably meant they were from separate clans. Forestpaw breathed in deeply before letting out a shaky sigh. He dipped his head politely before speaking, "H-Hello. M-My name's Forestpaw a-and I'm from Shadowclan... It's m-my first time here..." He shuffled his paws and cleared his throat before continuing "C-Could I join you both? I-I can leave if not!" he rushed out the last part so they wouldn't think that he'd stay even when he was unwanted.

❣ Forestpaw is speaking with Tinypool and Featherpaw [Atalante] ❣

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan

Last edited by Maagistar on Mon 6 Jun 2022 - 9:17; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1423

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2022   March Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 20:59

With his injuries healed for a while now and his brief sickness at bay, Loudnose felt more than ready for gatherings. In fact, we was ecstatic. It seemed so long since he had attended the wonderous event that took place every full moon, where so many different cats gathered and mingled under the glowing night sky. Positive energy jumped through his paws as he bounced along his traveling clan. Loudnose had found Ratrunner to happily chat with along the way. He felt normal again, talking at high speeds and with playful joy. He bet nothing could ruin such a great night.

Shadowclan eventually spilled into the clearing surrounded by four great oaks. Loudnose didn't want to end his time with Ratrunner. He turned to the dark tabby and chirped, "Who do you think we should we talk to? If you want to keep hanging out that is. I haven't heard much about the other clans events, have you? Ooh do you have cats you want to meet again? I remember meeting a very nice Skyclan cat. Have you met any Skyclan cats?" He could keep on going, but realized that might be enough questions for the moment. The tabby's smile was bright.

Loudnose enters the gathering with Ratrunner.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2022   March Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 21:11

WindClan, last to arrive, streamed down the hill and into Fourtrees quite a bit late. Goldenstar’s limping pace had slowed the party considerably. The bare, scabbed, gouged patch on her ribs near her shoulder showed plainly against her pale golden fur. Still, she shamelessly trotted with her head high and paused at the base of the Great Rock for a moment before joining the other leaders.

“Murkystar, I’d like a word with you at the end of the Gathering. I have news about the predators that have roamed our borders, and I believe we can solve this together.”

WindClan has entered the Gathering

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
March Gathering 2022 - Page 4 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2249

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2022   March Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 21:30

Mistysky padded into the gathering behind Goldenstar, although she was a bit standoffish this time around. Her fur was bushed up, and her eyes were downcast. Not even paying attention, she was stumbling into multiple cats as she made her way into the clearing, finally taking a seat on her own.

Mistysky is open to talk to if you want to deal with this mess

March Gathering 2022 - Page 4 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw(ShC), [Q]uillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3230

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2022   March Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 21:40

Deerleap felt a cat crash into her. she yelped and whipped around to see a grey tabby she-cat. her fur was bushed up and she looked... distracted. she smelled of rabbits. odd.

"Hey, my name's Deerleap. How are you?" she greeted, hoping to catch the she-cat's attention.

Deerleap is trying to talk to Mistysky

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2

Art Requests | Character Profiles

Last edited by Copperbeans on Sat 5 Mar 2022 - 3:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2249

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2022   March Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 21:52

(ooc:Mistysky is WindClan. I am assuming with the fish smell you thought she was RiverClan so just to clear things up lol)

Mistysky jumped as one of the cats she had seated next to spoke, eyes wide as she turned to face the molly, as if only just registering that another cat was there.

"I'm fine! Perfectly fine! Look, it's none of ya business k? I's just got a bit going on! Is it so bad to have problems of my own?"

She had to take a few breaths to remember she was at a gathering. She was supposed to socialize, not cause a scene. Right.

"Sorry, it's just.... A lot's happened this past moon. It would prob'ly be betteh if I let Goldenstar explain. Name's Mistysky."

Mistysky is talking to Deerleap.

March Gathering 2022 - Page 4 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3038

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2022   March Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 22:14

Darkpaw followed Beechfang's gaze as she talked about each leader in turn and the deputies too. He knew Stoatstar and Minnowfin. of course. He nodded as he intently listened. When she was finished, he turned his gaze back to her, a grateful smile on his face. "The Thunderclan deputy is Minnowfin... and my mentor." He declared proudly, standing up a little bit straighter. He noticed a large group of cats coming to the hollow as well, lead by a blonde she-cat. That must be Windclan. He'd need to get close and get a sniff of them in a moment.

"That's really cool that you're related to so many important cats Beechfang. I wonder what that must be like. Do your clanmates fear you? Respect you?" And then... Icepaw spoke again. The motion in his body was slight, but it was there: a tiny slump in his posture and a lowering of his tail and ears.

"Uh well... my mom is Waterlily. She's over there." He pointed with his nose at the black molly with mismatched eyes. At the thought of his father, a faceless gold and white rogue appeared in his head. "My dad... I never knew him. Mom hasn't seen him in awhile either but he was..." He looked away, clearly unsure if he ought to continue. But he had already started hadn't he? Besides... what did it matter what a Skyclan and a Shadowclan thought? Thunderclan loved his mom, despite her breaking the code. His decision made, he straightened up a bit.

"He was a rogue cat named Klaus. To be honest we don't even know if he's still alive. Don't bring it up with my mom though, I think she's still upset about it." Hopefully they wouldn't. He didn't want his mom embarrassed at a gathering.

Bloodstar had been quietly sitting and watching for the other clans when Stoatstar approached him. The words that came from the short leader's mouth had Bloodstar's ears and lip twitch. He wasn't sure that he liked the tone Stoatstar was using, but he nodded anyway.

"I will gladly talk with you about that exiled and wanted dead for murder former Skyclan cat." He fixed Stoatstar in a stare after that, wordless for several moments. The only thing that broke the stare was Goldenstar whispering to Murkystar. His ear rotated in her direction, hearing what she said. Bloodstar blinked and his heart jumped a bit. Was Dawnhawk actually crazy enough to anger the entire forest? Was he slipping up, finally?

"You're not the only one having problems apparently, Stoatstar." He muttered to him quietly, but if the other leaders were listening at all he didn't try to hide his words.

Bearspirit's heart quickened when Goldenstar appeared. He was immediately moving through the Windclan crowd looking for Swiftspirit. He would nod politely at them as they passed, but it was clear that his eyes were searching, almost frantically for one cat in particular.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2022   March Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 22:21

Rookfire grinned as he followed Murkystar to Fourtrees. He hadn't seen the Great Oaks in moons, and they still looked strong even through the harsh weather. At least the Clans are still meeting under Fourtrees. He remembered the last time he went to a Gathering. It seemed like the faces on the Great Rock had all but changed - besides Bloodstar, of course. The other clans seemed to have new leaders, too. ThunderClan's and RiverClan's leaders were unrecognizable to the tom, despite the fact that RiverClan's leader seemed to be older than him. Maybe he didn't know RiverClan as well as he thought he did.

As WindClan entered, a familiar face led the way. He remembered her, the time when he flirted with her on the border when she was an apprentice, when he heard that she became a warrior, and now she was leading WindClan. Obviously she knew how to lead, and it seemed like she had something important to say... to Murkystar. Interesting, he thought. It's obviously something pretty important. Padding to where the medicine cats usually gathered, the black tuxedo noticed the familiar faces among their ranks. Cloverheart was still here, and so was Dovefrost. No Smallbean, but Rookfire had assumed that he couldn't have made it back to the Clans safely. It wasn't probably the best to dwell on that, so he decided to greet his medicine cat friends. "Hey, Dovefrost!" he said, smiling at the white tom. "ThunderClan doing alright?"

Rookfire is talking to Dovefrost.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

March Gathering 2022 - Page 4 Image10
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5698

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2022   March Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 22:59

Swiftspirit was impatient to get to the gathering, impatient for something that was normal and familiar. Her mind was weighed down by thoughts of Timbersun and Buzzardpaw, and all she wanted was a distraction from the sickening sense of grief that made her chest feel heavy.

She scanned the clearing for a familiar marbled tom, an inaudible sigh of relief escaping her as her eyes landed on Bearspirit. She weaved her way through the crowd toward him, glad that she at least had him still. "Bearspirit," The exhaustion was evident in her tone, but she managed a smile for him. Brittle as it was.

"I figure Goldenstar will share this... But Timbersun is dead. Buzzardpaw, too. Dogs got both of them." She sat, not really caring about how close she might've been to Bearspirit. He'd understand the loss... And Swiftspirit was done trying to pretend. "I'd been hoping to break things off with him, is it bad that this almost feels like a weight off my shoulders?" Almost like they were meant to be. Bearspirit would join Windclan, and they could be together without having to sneak around gatherings or search for each other while on patrol.

Swiftspirit is talking with Bearspirit.
Other replies will come later.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2022   March Gathering 2022 - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Mar 2022 - 2:06

Ratrunner was in relatively good spirits when he entered the Gathering, warmed by the presence of his friend. I’m happy to hear him so well. It was hard not to be drawn in by Loudnose’s conversation, even as he tried to keep an eye on his young apprentice. The gray-and-white fur became lost very quickly in the River of cats — making his heart quicken briefly, in concern — but... Forestpaw would be all right, he told himself.

Webshadow let me find my way, my first Gathering... it should be no different for Forestpaw.

And so, tentatively, he smiled back at Loudnose, and hmm’d quietly in thought. The clearing was steadily filling in, and yet they had gotten caught up in their own bubble. He greatly appreciated his clanmate’s company.  “I don’t know if there’s anyone I want to talk to,” Ratrunner replied, once the older warrior paused to let him speak. “And we didn’t talk, but I actually sat with a SkyClan cat last Gathering. She seemed kind. Do you see the cat you sat with?”

The molly Ratrunner had been with had been larger, with a long tabby coat and a quiet streak as strong as his own. He... hadn’t wanted to talk to anyone then, and so the silence had been welcome. Even if he’d still felt alone. Well... I definitely don’t feel alone this Gathering. And it was good. Scanning the mingling cats, Ratrunner noticed an open spot not far from them. “Maybe we should sit, and see if someone wants to sit with us?” he suggested quietly. I think the Gathering will be starting soon. “Unless you see a friend of yours.”

Loudnose certainly knew more cats than Ratrunner did.

Ratrunner entered the Gathering, and is talking with Loudnose.

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2022   March Gathering 2022 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

March Gathering 2022
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next