Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Enlighten me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2888

Enlighten me Empty
PostSubject: Enlighten me   Enlighten me EmptyMon 28 Feb 2022 - 20:29

Softpaw's moon long grounding was finally over and he couldnt be more happy to be out and about, he sat near the exit of camp eager to find a warrior to take out hunting or patroling... or literally anything at this point he was just so tired of being cooped up in camp. He had been grouned for almost starting a fight over the Riverclan border dispute... to be fair he still saw that as Perchall's fault but he didnt dare say that knowing he would probably get another moon for mouthing off or something like that.  Rolling his eyes he kept looking for someone to go out into the territory with, ... hmm if no one came soon he was tempted to just go off on his own ... hmm if Stoatstar found out though he would likely line his nest with Softpaw's pelt though ... better not risk that.

Sighing he was about to give up. He swiped at the ground claws out in anger, he was so frustrated... ughhhh his grounding was over and he was still stuck here able to do nothing to help the clan move forward.

when he spotted Starlingflare a ways away.  Grinning happy to see the warrior, he bounded over to him. He had always admired Starlingflare a great deal and really looked up to him.  The one eyed warrior was the definition of dedication in Softpaw's mind and he was the kind of cat Thunderclan needed so much, willing to fight, willing to risk life and body for the defense of his clan.  It angered Softpaw greatly that the shadowclan warrior that had done this to him was still out there somewhere... hmm Shadowclan for that would pay at some point for that... but right now he wished to focus his anger towards Riverclan... one rival at a time would be enough for now.

"Starlingflare!" he meowed out, he stood up straighter and tried to look as much like a warrior as he could, he wanted so much to be like Starlingflare, he wanted to make Thunderclan the best clan in the forest and would do anything to achieve this, the best way right now might be getting extra lessons or advise from the senior warrior he admired so much. Starlingflare was his hero of sorts and he totally fan-boyed over him.

Walking up to him he tried to keep the obvious excitement/gooing out of his voice... he wanted to sound like a stone cold warrior killer that Thunderclan needed him to be.  Trying to deepen his voice he started "Could you uhhh maybe errmm uhh " he stumbled a bit over his words from trying to change his voice as he looked up at his taller idol.

Clearing he throat he continued "Think you could show me some fight moves?" he asked wide eyed staring at him.  

"I want to be as ready as I can be for when Thunderclan needs me! and what better way than to learn from the best warrior!?" he added on trying to boost Starling's ego a bit.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

Enlighten me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlighten me   Enlighten me EmptyWed 2 Mar 2022 - 17:31

A yellow gaze turned towards Softpaw at the call of the warriors name. His single eye fixated on the younger tom as he approached the dilute warrior. A small smile made it's way to the tom's face at the sound of slight excitement in Softpaw's voice. He didn't bother to reply knowing the younger would be quick to tell him what he needed.

"Fighting moves?" He echoed for a moment as thought on the subject. "Sure I could show you a thing or two." He said to the apprentice before stretching out to prepare himself for this. "Is there anything in particular you want to see from the best warrior?" He asked Softpaw, wondering if he had anything in mind, echoing his earlier compliment. A smirk on his maw.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2888

Enlighten me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlighten me   Enlighten me EmptyWed 2 Mar 2022 - 18:37

Softpaw grinned widely and mimicked Starlingflare's stretching wanting to repeat his moves that would be shown. He went all wide eyed grinning goofily for a second or two when Starling had agreed, but quickly got control of himself and returned to trying to look like a merciless stone faced killer best he could.

"uhh well so far I only know the basics, Cherrycloud and I practiced them but I don't know anything super advanced yet"

He demonstrated what Cherrycloud had shown him with front paw blows and strikes.

"But I want to know more powerful moves!" he said grinning thinking to himself how much he would like to try some of these out in a hypothetical battle with Riverclan if they ever got a chance to take the sunningrocks back from the greedy River cats.

Thunderclan needed the land much more than them anyways and he wanted to help Thunderclan any way he could.

Softpaw wondered to himself what could have been if Starling was the the one to find him and Perchfall during the whole border incident, surely Starlingflare would not have backed down from a little skirmish and Softpaw was sure they could have taken the riverclan deputy on. His claws sunk into the earth below him thinking of Perchfall and his eyes flashed with his signature look of anger and loose cannon.

He glanced back to Starlingflare and tried to keep from grinning to widely but tilted his head "How's that?" he asked wanting to get Starlingflare's approval.

At this point he would do just about anything Starlingflare asked of him.
jump over the gorge? hmm alright if it would help thunderclan he was all in
Make swanmist "disappear tragically?" You got it Starling!
extra hunting? sure!
Starlingflare was like his superhero so getting to train with him was so cool!

"You will have to show me something better though" he quickly added on the admiration for his clanmate very clear in his voice, despite his efforts to try and sound super serious and like a killer.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enlighten me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlighten me   Enlighten me Empty

Back to top Go down

Enlighten me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: