Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Running around trying to help D:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~Luna~

~Luna~

Clan/Rank : Kit of TC
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 32

Running around trying to help D: Empty
PostSubject: Running around trying to help D:   Running around trying to help D: EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:54 pm

NightKit was so sad her momma was injured and the meddie cat wouldn't let her see her momma and she wanted to help the clan out but everyone says shes to young. She walked over to the fresh kill pile and got a small mouse and started to eat it. She wondered what she could do to help the clan.. she knows shes not suppose to go out of the camp yet, but she was so bored and wanted to make a difference.

Running around trying to help D: The_Lanzador_VerdeRunning around trying to help D: 2f53abdbcfa11a0ac0f8e82964470ad01230815523_fullRunning around trying to help D: Nel_Cero_Doble
Nelliel pwns <3 :iheartitplz:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3548

PostSubject: Re: Running around trying to help D:   Running around trying to help D: EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:24 pm

Splotchpaw padded up to the freshkill pile and choose a plump Rabbit and sat next to Nightkit. "hey Nightkit!" Splotchpaw Purred Then Splotchpaw realized that Nightkit looked frustrated. "What is wrong?" Splotchpaw Asked then took a large bite of rabbit.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
~Luna~

~Luna~

Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Running around trying to help D:   Running around trying to help D: EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:50 pm

She looked at the cat next to her and was trying to figure out what what her name was. "Well I just want to help out the clan, but everyone says I am to young and its so frustrating! " she was so upset that she got a slight stomach ache from eating the mouse. It wasn't fair her momma was hurt and she could do nothing to help...

Running around trying to help D: The_Lanzador_VerdeRunning around trying to help D: 2f53abdbcfa11a0ac0f8e82964470ad01230815523_fullRunning around trying to help D: Nel_Cero_Doble
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Running around trying to help D:   Running around trying to help D: EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:08 pm

" I know what can get your mind off of it! " Splotchpaw meowed excitedly.

Back to top Go down
~Luna~

~Luna~

Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Running around trying to help D:   Running around trying to help D: EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:13 pm

She tilted her head confusedly and looked at the she cat. "What was your name? I don't think you said." She flicked her tail still annoyed with herself

Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

PostSubject: Re: Running around trying to help D:   Running around trying to help D: EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:03 pm

7Ivypaw padded over stumbling over a small pebble but got up. " This is Splotchpaw and I'm Ivypaw. We all know how frustrating it is but I promise Sarrowpaw will take care of your mother and she will be better in no time!" She meowed and ran hr fluffy tail down the small kits flank.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Running around trying to help D:   Running around trying to help D: EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:14 pm

Splotchpaw looked at Ivyfire then back at Nightkit "What Ivyfrie said, Splotchpaw." Splotchpaw meowed

Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Running around trying to help D:   Running around trying to help D: EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:58 am

OOC: Akward moment... Ivy and Luna, I is your mother. You guys are sisters. x3

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Running around trying to help D:   Running around trying to help D: EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:37 pm

Ic: wow o3o

Occ: Splotchpaw, its Ivypaw.And she and I are sisters, Nightkit. But more importantly how are you all?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Running around trying to help D:   Running around trying to help D: EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:34 pm

OOC-Luna, you can't control my character. You don't know if I would let you see Dusk or not. Don't godmod, especially not the rest of the Clan.

IC-Sarrowpaw padded out. "Nightkit, you, may go see your Mother if you like. But if she's asleep, don't wake her. She needs her res.t" She warned, before choosing a plump warren and cuddling down with herself and the bird to gnaw through its semi-stringy flesh, meat, and muscle. She reached the bone, and gnawed it with such a ferocity it left slight digs in it from her teeth.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Running around trying to help D:   Running around trying to help D: EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:08 pm

"Hey ,Sarrowpaw" Ivypaw meowed blinking her blind eyes. "How are you?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Running around trying to help D:   Running around trying to help D: EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:33 pm

"Oh, fine. You?" She asked the young apprentice, licking bird blood from her jaws.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Running around trying to help D:   Running around trying to help D: EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:15 pm

"Fine" she blinked. "How's training going? Is it tough being a medicine cat?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Running around trying to help D:   Running around trying to help D: EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:02 pm

"No, not really." she meowed.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Running around trying to help D:   Running around trying to help D: EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:15 pm

"Oh..Thats great" she looked at her paws "Its so... just normal around here. I wish I could see" she sighed

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running around trying to help D:   Running around trying to help D: Empty

Back to top Go down

Running around trying to help D:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: