Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I would like to discuss some creepy things that has been going on….

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skystar17

Skystar17

Characters : Sleekkit (RC)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Warrior/kit☆ (RC)
Number of posts : 25

I would like to discuss some creepy things that has been going on…. Empty
PostSubject: I would like to discuss some creepy things that has been going on….   I would like to discuss some creepy things that has been going on…. EmptyThu 24 Feb 2022 - 19:45

So….some creepy stuff has been going on. There was this story about where I took my dog out, Zoey, at night. I was in the backyard hearing creepy noises and sounds when suddenly I heard screaming and a slight rustling sound beneath the bushes. I then wondered “What if kingdom hearts is real? Like, what if I see a kingdom hearts character just walk by?” After some moments of nothingness, I saw a person with a gray hoodie and a flashlight start walking by out of……what seems like….A PORTAL?!? The person also looked like Roxas from kingdom hearts.

huh…… Whenever I say “What if…….” It ACTUALLY happens!! I also hear voices warn me about something but I don’t know what. I also sometimes just randomly glance to my side and I clearly see a shadow.

(Reveal to see what I said.)
Sometimes,

I get scared easily too. Anyways, if anyone knows what’s going on, please tell me!
I also for some reason feel more special than others.

Skystar17 wrote:

Sleekkit:
I would like to discuss some creepy things that has been going on…. 1255960_mOMTOlvQ
Clan: RC| She-cat|
RC kit| Alive| 200px/200px | skystar17

Hyper Hamu Angry Hamu Happy Hamu Wink Hamu Very Happy Hamu Cheery Hamu In Love Hamu  I would like to discuss some creepy things that has been going on…. 1f43e  I would like to discuss some creepy things that has been going on…. 1f43e 12:47:4712.27.2021 Big Grin
Clan: (RC) Riverclan.   pig
 I would like to discuss some creepy things that has been going on…. 2652 

Cow Glomp(Picture edited by me.) Wink HamuYes GhostHot
I’m on chickensmoothie
I would like to discuss some creepy things that has been going on…. WFPKm6
Back to top Go down

I would like to discuss some creepy things that has been going on….
Page 1 of 1