Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

♡ Littlekit for ThunderClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ♡

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

♡ Littlekit for ThunderClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ♡ Empty
PostSubject: ♡ Littlekit for ThunderClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ♡   ♡ Littlekit for ThunderClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ♡ EmptySun 20 Feb 2022 - 1:56

Cat Name♡ : Littlekit

Clan♡ : ThunderClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat?♡ :

To heal and nurture their clanmates
a medicine-cat must learn each herb and its uses
gather and store herbs (using the herb hunting system)
heal sick and injured cats
comfort cats in distress
care for every clanmate without bias (especially elders, kits, pregnant, and disabled cats)
assist in the birth of litters
attend gatherings at Fourtrees on the 1st of the month (and speak out about any issues)
help in battle to give additional strength (buff), heal and revive, respond to Calls for Help, attack only in self-defence

To connect with StarClan
a medicine-cat must interpret revelations and omens related to the happenings in the five clans
attend medicine-cat meetings at Highstones on the 15th of the month (to receive revelations)
take each apprentice of their clan to the Moonstone to speak with StarClan to complete their training
take new leaders of their clan to the Moonstone to receive their nine lives
to share revelations and omens with the clan leader / deputy

A medicine-cat also
trains the clan's next medicine-cat
must not have a mate or kits (it's a forbidden romance)
stands apart from clan rivalries
cannot reject a cat in need of healing - must do everything in their power and will give their life to save a cat

What would you do with this position?♡  : I really want this! I would give everything to this position <3

Littlekit is humble, sweet, and determined - and I hope she will grow to be very interesting! The littlest of Dawnhawk's last litter she feels like the least, but she can find her power in this role. She will be determined to be a perfect medicine-cat and hold herself to high standards, especially when her father's identity is revealed. Though I don't intend for her to stray from that path, it can take some interesting twists and turns! It's Littlekit's ambition to be kind. She is focused and determined and will go to any lengths to help ThunderClan and the other clans.

I'm open to anything you would like to see happen! ;)

Why you think you deserve this position?♡ : I don't think I deserve it more than anyone else, but I think that I can do it and understand the duties of a medicine-cat here on WCC. It's my dream to be a medicine-cat here <3

Thank you for considering Littlekit for Medicine-Cat Apprentice of ThunderClan ♡ <3

Recommendations♡ : Lapis - thank you so much!! <3

Last edited by isla on Sat 26 Feb 2022 - 22:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: ♡ Littlekit for ThunderClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ♡   ♡ Littlekit for ThunderClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ♡ EmptySat 26 Feb 2022 - 21:20

Recommended! From the looks of it Fawnkit will be taking the position of TC MCA but I really really hope you get the chance to be a meddie!

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ♡ Littlekit for ThunderClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ♡   ♡ Littlekit for ThunderClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ♡ EmptySat 26 Feb 2022 - 22:50

aw that's so kind thank you so much lapis! <3  Blush Love
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: ♡ Littlekit for ThunderClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ♡   ♡ Littlekit for ThunderClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ♡ EmptyMon 28 Feb 2022 - 12:14

Please congratulate Arcana and their character Fawnkit on becoming Thunderclan's next MCA!

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♡ Littlekit for ThunderClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ♡   ♡ Littlekit for ThunderClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ♡ Empty

Back to top Go down

♡ Littlekit for ThunderClan Medicine-Cat Apprentice ♡
Page 1 of 1