Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!)   Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!) EmptySat 19 Feb 2022 - 21:23

Hello there!  I created my ThunderClan permaqueen Meadowbrook with the idea that she would be open to adopting any kittens in need, as well as having her own kittens with her NPC mate Slatewing, so this page will be the spot where I post her open litters and information for her potential adopted kittens, as well as some information about her other NPC family members in case you want to be a niece, nephew, or grandchild to her!

For biological kits...:
For nieces/nephews...:
For grandchildren...:

Biological Kits: Currently Closed
Adopted Kits: Open!
Grandchildren: Currently Closed
Neices/Nephews: Open!

Application Code!
Code:
[b]Your Character's Name:[/b]
[b]What relation to Meadowbrook? (biological child, adopted child, grandchild, niece, nephew):[/b]
[b]Creation Link (if applicable):[/b]
[b]Other Ideas/Information:[/b]

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!)   Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!) EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 20:24

i don't know if littlekit will still be in the water x dawn litter since she's missed being born and all of her childhood with her siblings but... either way, i'd like to submit her as an adopted or future biological kit! (she looks so much like meadowbrook)

Your Character's Name: Littlekit
What relation to Meadowbrook? (biological child, adopted child, grandchild, niece, nephew): adopted or future biological
Creation Link (if applicable): click me :)
Other Ideas/Information:
if adopted...:
if future biological...:
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!)   Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!) EmptySat 5 Mar 2022 - 11:44

isla wrote:
i don't know if littlekit will still be in the water x dawn litter since she's missed being born and all of her childhood with her siblings but... either way, i'd like to submit her as an adopted or future biological kit! (she looks so much like meadowbrook)

Your Character's Name: Littlekit
What relation to Meadowbrook? (biological child, adopted child, grandchild, niece, nephew): adopted or future biological
Creation Link (if applicable): click me :)
Other Ideas/Information:
if adopted...:
if future biological...:

I would love to have Littlekit and Meadowbrook form a bond, I'm fine with her being biological if you're okay with not having siblings since I wasn't planning on opening up a litter yet. They do look a lot alike! If you want to stay in the Dawn x Water litter though Meadow could definitely take her under her wing, it's up to you! :D

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!)   Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!) EmptySat 5 Mar 2022 - 14:07

RainyHeart wrote:
I would love to have Littlekit and Meadowbrook form a bond, I'm fine with her being biological if you're okay with not having siblings since I wasn't planning on opening up a litter yet. They do look a lot alike! If you want to stay in the Dawn x Water litter though Meadow could definitely take her under her wing, it's up to you! :D

Thank you, RainyHeart! :D
I'm sorry, I don't know! >.< Tara said I can still post, but I'm worried no one will play with me because they're all apprentices. I chose the Water x Dawn litter and I want to keep to that because I want to be a reliable role-player who could be a High Rank - I really want to be a medicine-cat, at least one day! :D But I've also been excited for Littlekit and had her planned since I came to RP and want her to have a kithood, and I'm also excited how similar she looks to Meadowbrook! I saw you were ThunderClan's leader Leopardstar, that's so cool! I would love to be part of that family! I'm sorry I'm indecisive and sometimes let my anxiety get the better of me... and that I'm clogging up your kit finder with these messages! I told myself I'd sleep on it when I saw how much the Water x Dawn litter has grown up but all that happened was I didn't sleep xD
If Littlekit is a biological child (I don't mind her being an only child C:), would Meadowbrook be okay to name her Littlekit? I think of something Basilkit said, "I mean, I couldn't imagine having to be named something dumb like Deadkit, or Weakkit, or Heart-doesn't-work-kit.  Every kit should be named something special and kind!" and I feel so sad for my kittens who were named Shykit and Littlekit, haha. Oh, her full name would be Littlebee btw :)
Sorry for the message, thank you for reading <3
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!)   Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!) EmptySat 5 Mar 2022 - 14:17

Don't worry about it, I totally understand! <3 I was in the same situation a while back with Orchidmask, I didn't really get to rp her kithood because her siblings grew up fast and I wanted her to keep up. I'm sure Tara and Little Ripped wouldn't be offended if you wanted to pull Littlekit from the litter for that reason, but you could also still rp her kithood and just say that she's a little bit behind the rest of her siblings. It's totally up to you though! Meadowbrook would definitely name her Littlekit, but not to be mean. She'd probably say something like "She's little but strong, it'll confuse her enemies!" xD Let me know what you decide :)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!)   Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!) EmptySat 5 Mar 2022 - 15:32

You're right, I could still rp her kithood :D it would be character-building! Littlekit IC is too stubborn to go and die because her siblings are ahead of her haha. But I also LOVE the idea of Meadowbrook as her biological mum, I am 100% indecision >.< I think if Littlekit is an adopted daughter, she will wish Meadowbrook is her biological mum when all the drama with her dad goes down! and when Meadowbrook has kits, Little would love to be a big sister! and because she looks like a little version of Meadowbrook, if her adopted siblings think she is their biological sister her heart will break with sad happiness. But that would also be a good way for Meadowbrook to show her morals, and she could bring up Leopardstar and say it doesn't matter about Littlekit's or her siblings' origins! I am too excited about both possibilities xD 
I love Meadowbrook's reasoning about Littlekit's name! <3 if I posted in the Water x Dawn birth topic would she come and say that anyway?
Oh, would Meadowbrook tell Littlekit and Comfreypaw about ThunderClan's history? <3
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!)   Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!) EmptySat 5 Mar 2022 - 16:06

Your Character's Name: Swanmist
What relation to Meadowbrook? (biological child, adopted child, grandchild, niece, nephew): Adopt the adult :)
Creation Link (if applicable): here but i suggest checking out her character profile for a better idea of her
Other Ideas/Information:you,,, really dont have to adopt the adult but she is baby

Your Character's Name: Specklepaw
What relation to Meadowbrook? (biological child, adopted child, grandchild, niece, nephew): Adopt the anger boyo
Creation Link (if applicable): he
Other Ideas/Information: he will smacc someone so hard for making fun of him

RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!)   Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!) EmptySat 5 Mar 2022 - 16:30

isla: I'm really liking the idea of Meadow 'adopting' her from the Water x Dawn litter personally, it would cause a lot of fun drama! If you post in the topic Meadow can absolutely comment that :D

Memories: Meadow and Swan can totally bond! I think IC they would be around the same age :D As for Speckle, Meadow could take him under her wing like she might do with Little <3

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!)   Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!) EmptySat 5 Mar 2022 - 16:33

YaY <3 Meadow can adopt Little and Speckle! I'm excited, thank you so much RainyHeart!
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!)   Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!) EmptySun 6 Mar 2022 - 6:13

Yess! they should have a topic where meadow sees the two dawnwater kits and just goes "mine"

and a meadowswan sounds cute (i'm only now realising she's sort of an old lady :fear: She had a reaaly long apprenticehood with a warrior ceremony that took like a whole month to complete so she was in limbo for about 2 months as an apprentice...) Anyway- back to the point, would you be able to make a topic for the two girls? if she trusts meadow enough she might actually speak

lone

lone

Characters : [B]irdkit, [M]aplekit
Clan/Rank : [B] ThunderClan, Kit [M] SkyClan, Unborn Kit
Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!)   Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!) EmptyMon 7 Mar 2022 - 12:29

Your Character's Name: Birdkit
What relation to Meadowbrook? (biological child, adopted child, grandchild, niece, nephew): Adopted Child
Creation Link (if applicable): Here
Other Ideas/Information: N/A

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!)   Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meadowbrook's Family (Always Open!)
Page 1 of 1