Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C] Empty
PostSubject: I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C]   I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C] EmptyFri 18 Feb 2022 - 18:16

Oh, the joys of Leaf Bare. No food, no total warmth. His long, golden fur kept a lot of the chill-out. But it could only do so much. On top of that, Lionpaw was hungry too. For prey. For battle. For, something. Something was missing in him and it knawed on his stomach. The apprentice, hopefully soon to be a warrior, loved his clan with a deep passion. But he felt like an outsider. A pushed aside orphan. He had no close friends, and it frustrated him that he was slipping through the cracks in that sense. He wanted to be a name to the clan, an important figure that the clan relied on.

So perhaps it wasn't the best idea to prowl the border in his emotional state. His paws almost controlled him as he picked his way along the edge. Deep down, he knew this was dangerous. With tensions high, he could easily come across a whole patrol with just him to fight it off. But at this point, he didn't care. Anything would do. Something for him to stand out.

Suddenly he was in front of the Fallen Oak and Lionpaw paused, taking in the scene. A deep breath, the steam billowing out from his maw. Suddenly, a crack from the distance perked his ears. Pawsteps, coming up from the other side of the log. Chances are a cat."I sure hope you're just a rabbit over there. Would hate to drive off a cat right now." That was a lie, he'd love to. His fur bristled, and he squared his shoulders. He'd handle this.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

PostSubject: Re: I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C]   I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C] EmptyFri 18 Feb 2022 - 20:34

Aether was going restless, the same hunger, always present. It made him reckless. His trips to Clan territory were becoming commonplace, not that he cared. He didn't even bother to check for scent markers. He never did. He was in the Forgotten Order, he could go wherever he pleased! Papa would look out for him if anything happened. He always did.

He had his mouth open for scents, although instead of the scent of prey, he caught the scent of a cat. Well, it wasn't food, unless you were Tarot, but he was irritable, and there was no harm in a little fun. Snapping a twig nearby, and moving around in the underbrush. And sure enough, a response from a clearly arrogant rat had come, and Aether had to hold in a laugh.

"Don't worry about driving me off. You won't be able to. Unless you would like to try? I won't be as easy as that rabbit you were hoping for, though." Aether grinned, stepping into the open to come face to face with his would-be opponent. Part of him wanted the cat to attack. He's had bad luck in facing more experienced opponents in the past, but this cat was young. He was sure he could take him.

Maybe he was the arrogant one.

I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C]   I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C] EmptyFri 18 Feb 2022 - 22:09

Lionpaw currled his lips as an intruder stepped forward, his hair rising with every heart beat. He took a step forward, and the scent of an outsider cat hit him. A true, intruder. Not even a clan cat. This truly would bring him some attention from the other warriors. "Ha. I'll give you that. Maybe not a rabbit, but hardly more than a raccoon." He flicked his large and fluffy tail towards the cat, clearly commenting on his raccoon-like features. "Did your father mate with a raccoon or something?" The apprentice snorted at his own joke, taking another step forward. All right, this was enough. It was time to defend SkyClan. With a snarl, Lionpaw lunged forward, closing the distance to run slightly passed the intruder and swiping at his flank as he did.

Lionpaw used Front Paw Strike, causing 6 damage and using 7 stamina.

Lionpaw
20/20 HP
53/60 SP (-7)

Aether
44/50 HP (-6)
120/120 SP

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C]   I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C] EmptyFri 18 Feb 2022 - 22:33

Aether cocked his head for a moment, genuinely thinking. "Neither of my parents are raccoons, but I know we have fox pelts and such. Maybe my ma was wearing a raccoon pelt at the time?" It wasn't until Lionpaw charged at him did he remember he was supposed to be irritated and mean. He wasn't here for a pleasant conversation on his origins.

With a low growl, Aether made to bite at the other cat, with teeth gripping his foreleg. He gave the Clan cat a grin as he held on, before deciding to let go. He would toy with this cat a bit. "You know, it isn't just foxes and raccoons we have. We've worn cat pelts too. They are surprisingly pleasant, and even more fun to obtain."

Not that he planned to turn this cat into a pelt, this one didn't appeal to him as much. But it would be fun scaring him.

Aether used Snap on Lionpaw, dealing 8 damage and costing 7 stamina.

Aether
44/50 HP
113/120 SP

Lionpaw
12/20 HP
53/60 SP

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C]   I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C] EmptyFri 18 Feb 2022 - 23:54

Lionpaw growled as he felt teeth pierce through his skin. His first bite in battle and honestly? The pain fueled him on through rage and adrenaline. The apprentice snorted as the Outsider talked. What an idiot. He circled as he continued on with his little stories about wearing pelts. "Yeah right. You don't scare me, Raccoonkit." He taunted, as he figured out his next move. With a cry, he surged forward and got a tight grip of the outsider's flank in his jaws, biting down until he tasted blood.

Lionpaw used Snap causing 6 damage and using 7 stamina.

Aether
38/50 HP (-6)
113/120 SP

Lionpaw
12/20 HP
47/60 SP (-7)

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C]   I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C] EmptySat 19 Feb 2022 - 9:02

Aether let out a snort at the name of Raccoonkit. Where did these cats come up with such odd names? And such a mouthful, too. Supposedly, they weren't scared, too. Well alright then, he would make the rat scared. Feeling teeth digging inside of him, he whorled around, wincing as fur was ripped from him. With unsheathed claws, he brought his paw down on this cat's face, as hard as he could. A reminder of why he should be scared.

"Fear is a good thing. It is what will tell you to run away, because you know you can't win, and let me hunt in peace. Unless you would like to keep going? If that is the case, be my guest, I have all day."

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C]   I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C] EmptyWed 23 Feb 2022 - 0:31

Lionpaw cried out as claws dragged along his face. It was the sharpest pain he has ever felt in his life, only comparable to the worst thorn dragging along your pelt. He could feel the blood start to ooze out, and he recoiled out of instinct. The tear was from the left side of his face by his ear down to the right side of his jaw, just missing his left eye and darting over the bridge of his nose. Golden fur turned crimson red, he shook his head violently and splattered the bright drops all over the snow. "You just got lucky." It was in this moment that the clarity had finally started to creep into his brain. Perhaps... He got into something to big for him to chew. But Bloodstar would never back down, and this cat was clearly a threat to SkyClan. So he would fight and see this through, no matter the cost. At the least, he would die honorably.

The apprentice was about to rear up and unleash the fury of StarClan in his desperate attempts to save the battle when a second growl sounded from behind him. He paused, as the cool breeze drifted a scent to his nose, making its way through even through the smell of blood. Coyote.

The coyote entered the small clearing, eyeing the two cats in front of him. The scent of blood had drawn him near. His starvation making him desperate. Fueling dangerous choices.

Lionpaw backed up slightly, unsure what to do. The coyote took a step to him, hackles raised. Hungry.

Without a warning, the coyote lunged for the wounded cat. Weak, he was his prey.

Lionpaw dodged just in time, scrambling to the side as the practically frenzied coyote lunged faster than he expected. He didn't get away scotch free, though, as his left ear was gripped in the jaws of the predator, ripping away with the shaking of his head.

Surprisingly, this didn't hurt quite as much as the tip of his ear was taken off of his head. But he couldn't hesitate... He dashed to behind the coyote and yanked on his tail as hard as he can.

A coyote has appeared!

The Coyote uses Thrash on Lionpaw, causing 10 Damage and using 15 SP.

Lionpaw used Tail Yank on The Coyote, causing 7 Damage and using 15 SP. The Coyote is stunned for one turn.

The Coyote
93/100 HP (-7)
85/200 SP (-15)

Aether
38/50 HP
113/120 SP

Lionpaw
2/20 HP (-10)
32/60 SP (-15)

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C]   I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C] EmptyFri 25 Feb 2022 - 15:39

Aether was grinning at this cat, clearly having come to the same conclusion he had. This was a fight Aether was going to win, and they both knew it. And they also both knew that luck had nothing to do with the outcome. He chuckled, pondering just how far he would take this battle. Perhaps he would let the cat flee on the condition that he remained quiet about what occurred. After all, even Aether knew that a cat that escapes is one that calls for backup.

Of course, his plans changed as a large beast made it's way into the clearing. A coyote, clearly hungry, and luckily for Aether, clearly fixated on Lionpaw. He could leave, and let the mangy furball kill the cat, and maybe even cause some chaos to the Clan. But he also had another idea. He could help the Clan cat. Get this coyote away. The weaker tom would owe him one after that.

Deciding on the latter option, Aether leapt into battle once more, an arrogant grin as he gazed at Lionpaw. "Wow, everything is out to get you, isn't it? I never thought a cat could be so unlucky, but here you are!"

Turning his attention on the coyote, he latched his teeth onto it's neck from behind, clawing at it's sides in any area he could, hoping to find some weak points. He needed to hurt this beast as much as he could if the two cats were going to survive this. Maybe he should have run after all.

Aether used Snap and Dirty Trick, dealing 13(8+5) damage and costing 14 (7+7) stamina

Aether
38/50 HP
99/120 SP (-14)

Lionpaw
2/20 HP
32/60 SP

Coyote
80/100 HP (-13)
85/200 SP

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C]   I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C] EmptySat 26 Feb 2022 - 17:25

The coyote stood there, stunned. The instant barrage of claws and teeth was unexpected of prey to him. The nearly dead prey yanked his tail so hard he was nearly thrown off balance. Then the other cat attacked his jugular and he let out angry yips at the pain and violence. He shook side to side, desperate to get the cats off of him, pawing uselessly.

Lionpaw snorted at his intruder's comment, trying to focus on his own survival. He fully expected the outsider, the rogue, to run. Why would he stay and help? Unless he wanted to finish Lionpaw himself. It was a good chance. But at least he would die a warrior, doing something even Bloodstar had to admire. "Maybe they'll call me Lionluck." He growled, trying to quickly plot out his next moves. The coyote was flailing uselessly, now was his time to move. The situation was desperate. He was losing blood fast and it was splattering into his eyes and he could feel himself start to get woozy. With his last remaining strength, Lionpaw lept onto the coyote's back with his SkyClan given back legs, biting into his neck while scraping at his sides.

The Coyote is stunned, but will be unstunned next turn.

Lionpaw used Snap causing 6 damage and using 7 sp. He also uses Desperate Blows for an additional 4 damage and using another 7 SP.

Aether
38/50 HP
99/120 SP

Lionpaw
2/20 HP
18/60 SP (-14)

Coyote
70/100 HP (-10)
85/200 SP

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C]   I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C] EmptyThu 3 Mar 2022 - 18:06

Aether couldn't help but snort. "Why are you changing names? Just pick one and stick to it. Get a name like Aether. Nice and simple. But don't actually use Aether, that is my name, you can't have it. Ya gotta choose something else, Lion-whoever-you-are."

Maybe he would just call him kit. It was a lot easier than calling him Lionluck, or Lion-whatever. Why did he even need two parts to his name? Bearspirit had two words too. It was sort of annoying. Like they got longer names so they were better than everyone else or something. Aether could easily change his name too. Lick Lion had called him Raccoon, so he could be Raccoon-something-or-another. Was that all he needed to be able to have some respect from these cats and be able to hunt in peace? That was easy enough.

As the Clan cat attacked the coyote, Aether saw an opening, and ducked down, preparing to strike. But the coyote was flailing, and Aether hissed, jumping back as claws raked his face. Blood dripped from his cheek, and he found that now he was getting irritated, tail lashing. "Can't you hold that thing still so I can get a good hit on it?!"

Aether is attempting Belly Rake for 25 SP. Attempt was a failure, and Aether received 5 recoil damage.

Aether
33/50 HP (-5)
74/120 SP (-25)

Lionpaw
2/20 HP
18/60 SP

Coyote
70/100 HP
85/200 SP

Art by Copperbeanz

Last edited by Karuna on Thu 3 Mar 2022 - 18:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15077

PostSubject: Re: I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C]   I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C] EmptyThu 3 Mar 2022 - 18:06

The member 'Karuna' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C] Mistpe10
I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C]   I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C] EmptySat 5 Mar 2022 - 15:30

Lionpaw growled into disgusting coyote fur. "I'm trying here." He moved his positioning and bit down on the side of the coyote's neck, trying to grab the main artery. He was getting tired, and weak, and he just needed this to be over. He needed to find a partner, he realized. His battle buddy. Someone who would have his back. This whole ordeal just made him ache even more from loneliness... Or... Was it blood loss?

Finally, the coyote recovered from the stun. Angrily, it tried shaking off the cat on his back to no avail. The only other reasonable target was the one on the ground. He swiped at the cat near his belly, hitting it with a hard blow.

Lionpaw used Snap on The Coyote for 7 SP and causing 6 damage.
The Coyote used heavy blow on Aether for 22 SP and causing 17 damage.

Aether
16/50 HP (-17)
74/120 SP

Lionpaw
2/20 HP
11/60 SP (-7)

Coyote
64/100 HP (-6)
63/200 SP (-22)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C]   I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Mr. Double Blindside [C]
Page 1 of 1