Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A "Friendly" Skirmish [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4941

A "Friendly" Skirmish [C] Empty
PostSubject: A "Friendly" Skirmish [C]   A "Friendly" Skirmish [C] EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 12:04 pm

Mottlerose had felt some lingering effects of weariness from her vigil. With her ceremony having only been a few sunrises ago, it was both frustrating but invigorating that the effects still lingered. However, if she was tired or not, life still went on. If it had been any other cat, she would have shoved them off to go rest, but she still had to prove that her name was well-earned. So, she had taken up a patrol for the Fallen Oak border. She knew it was a territory often passed back and forth between Thunderclan and Skyclan, and it seemed that Skyclan had it in their paws... for the time being. While she had no intention of causing any skirmishes, she wouldn't back down from her duty of ensuring the borders being properly marked. If they were hazy... that wouldn't exactly be her fault.

Her amber gaze took the time to study the massive stump, unmoving from its final resting place upon the ground. She had only briefly gone by the landmark before on other training patrols, having learned the territory through actual tasks rather than a simple tour. Trodding lightly, the she-cat parted her maw to find the borders. Mousedung. She hissed inside of her mind. They were rather hazy. Not because they had been neglected, but because of how many times it had been marked. SkyClan's woodsy scent clashed against the earthier scent of Thunderclans, and each step she took only seemed to be more and more puzzling.

As much as she wished it to be an easy task, it seemed Starclan didn't bless her with such today.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: A "Friendly" Skirmish [C]   A "Friendly" Skirmish [C] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 10:23 am

OOC: text here

Now that he was a warrior, Driftcloud was able to venture out of camp alone, without the watchful, looming gaze of Bloodstar hanging over his head. Warriorhood was freeing, if not similar to his apprenticeship. He still had to wake up early for morning patrols, occasionally stay up for night watch...But, as Driftcloud was wont to do, he still made time for rest. As much as he could. that is.

For the most part, he was wandering through SkyClan territory, only half-heartedly sniffing for any wayward ThunderClan cats as he neared the border. His paws took him over towards the Fallen Oak, the marked scents heavy with the clashing earthy and pine tones of either Clan. His nose wrinkled, whiskers twitching as the earth scent of ThunderClan suddenly became markedly stronger. That scent is fresh, he realized, raising his head to catch the air on his tongue. Bunching up his haunches, the hefty white warrior sprang up onto the fallen stump, an unfamiliar she-cat standing on the other side.

"Watch your step, ThunderClanner," Driftcloud warned, taking a seat on the stump. "The Fallen Oak belongs to SkyClan. I'll defend it if I hafta."

A "Friendly" Skirmish [C] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4941

PostSubject: Re: A "Friendly" Skirmish [C]   A "Friendly" Skirmish [C] EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 7:59 am

Mottlerose's head whipped as the sound of a toms voice carried through the air. "Apologies sir." She commented quickly, ensuring to take a pawstep or two away from the large oak. She took a moment to study his frame, somewhat intruiged by the silver markings the Skyclan warrior carried on his otherwise white pelt. Had it not been for those markings, he would have blended perfectly in with the snow. Her tail stood proudly, but drooped just slightly out of respect. Had she been with other Clanmates, the idea of a skirmish to take the oak firmly would have been on her mind.

Given the fact that she was simply one she-cat, and a new warrior at that, it didn't take much brain power to consider the fact that it would be quite the bad idea to attempt to claim it on her own. Her head tilted with slight curiosity, but caution in her steps as she continued to tread what she believed to be a respectful manner away from the oak. "Hazy borders make it rather difficult to know exactly where to keep ones paws, would hate for an apprentice to be harmed because of them." She commented, a polite tone to her voice.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: A "Friendly" Skirmish [C]   A "Friendly" Skirmish [C] EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 10:34 am

OOC: text here

Sir? his mind echoed. He was no older than the molly before him, was he? Was his figure really that imposing? He meant no harm by his statement, unless she decided to fight him for the stump. Eyeing her closely as she backed away, he took a seated position on the stump.

"That's true, the borders are kinda hazy right now," Driftcloud admitted. Bloodstar was adamant about the borders being clearly marked, so Driftcloud rose to his paws and leapt down, closer to the ThunderClanner. "Maybe I should fix that..." he murmured, mostly to himself, as he rubbed his whiskers and flank along the stump to place SkyClan scent there. "There, is that better? No more wayward apprentices crossin' borders accidentally." Although, now that he was closer, he could smell that the true border was...a few pawsteps behind where the molly stood.

Driftcloud sighed. "I didn't wanna hafta fight ya...Could we just, do an easy one? No hard hittin'. You seem nice, is all, but I think yer over the border. So I have to defend SkyClan, it's the rules an' all." Raising a heavy paw, he smacked her on the shoulder with sheathed claws.

Driftcloud used Front Paw Blow on Mottlerose, dealing 5 damage and costing 5 stamina.

Driftcloud
30/30 HP
75/80 SP (-5)

Mottlerose
25/30 HP (-5)
80/80 SP

A "Friendly" Skirmish [C] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content