Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Here Comes the Horde (closed for all applestoat kits)

Go down 
+4
speedy
seaturtleninja
Muggy
Ash
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardpaw, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Apprentice [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3297

Here Comes the Horde (closed for all applestoat kits) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Horde (closed for all applestoat kits)   Here Comes the Horde (closed for all applestoat kits) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 4:53 am

Reedpaw glanced down as his sibling raced up the tree after him. they were pretty high, and the wind was only getting stronger. "Lets head down!" he called, hopping onto a lower branch. the branches swayed and clashed into each other. clouds were in the horizon, and Reedpaw guessed that a blizzard was coming. he hopped further down until suddenly his paw slipped and Reedpaw plummeted towards the ground.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardpaw / Tom / WindClan Apprentice / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles | Plotting
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 427

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Horde (closed for all applestoat kits)   Here Comes the Horde (closed for all applestoat kits) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 8:27 am

Rainpaw looked at Reedpaw and tried to leap safely down, But almost fell off of the first branch, So instead they clambered down by clawing into the tree bark, Then hopping off safely they reached the ground, with Snow crunching under their paws as they padded over to Reedpaw "Uhm.. Reedpaw? Are you okay?" Rainpaw asked, Pawing at their sibling. Hoping he wasn't badly hurt. "HEY MOOOM, CAN YOU MAKE SURE THAT REEDPAW'S OKAY??" Rainpaw called out, A Warrior eye is certainly better, Well, Compared to a Apprentice, A Medicine Cat might be Ideal, But they didn't have one here, So it was optimal to call out for the only warrior in sight. "He fell off of the tree, Not from the tallest height, But we should probably check on him.." Rainpaw said in a 'Quieter than Yelling, Louder than Talking' voice to help Appledapple assess the Situation from Afar.

Snailpaw
Tom

PM me for plots n stuff

roman numerals, in case you need them
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6745

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Horde (closed for all applestoat kits)   Here Comes the Horde (closed for all applestoat kits) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 1:46 pm

OOC: I don't appreciate the derailment of the topic. In the future, after you have participated, you should usually wait for others to post instead of taking the topic in a different direction. Also, Copperbeans, due to the rules of the competition (1-5 success, 6-10 failure, no predators), Reedpaw has not actually caught any prey. Let me know if you have any questions.

Appledapple sat back slightly and began to relax as she saw her adopted kits run off and hunt. Hopefully, this would not only be a fun activity for them, but would also get a lot of prey for the Clan. And, to her pride, they seemed to be doing well. Softpaw ended up catching one piece, a nice bird which he brought back and surprisingly offered to her. The tortoiseshell smiled. "I won't be eating until we bring everything back to camp, but thank you, Softpaw. You did very well! I don't think I know any cat who has gotten that close to catching a rabbit before."

Gray eyes shifting away for a moment, she turned to see Reedpaw barely miss a bird, and Cinderpaw snapping teeth shut on a dove in her jaws. They are all fairly good hunters. Every cat will miss at least a few pieces of prey, but their techniques are good. I should report to Stoatstar. For now, Softpaw and Cinderpaw seemed to be tied with one piece of prey each. Heronpaw and Shimmerpaw seemed to have gone where she couldn't see them, so she was unsure how much they had now and when they would return with their catches. "Good job, Cinderpaw," she purred to her adopted daughter, seeing the look of slight disappointment on her face at the missed squirrel.

A yowling call from Rainpaw grabbed her attention, and Appledapple sighed. "What are you doing climbing trees? I know Reedpaw has tried his three catches, but have you even started, Rainpaw?" Irritation began to build in her, instead of concern, when she saw her apprentice on the ground. A quick glance saw that he looked fine. The wind had been knocked out of his lungs, but there was barely any damage. "Oh, get up, you're fine. Come wait with your siblings until Heronpaw and Shimmerpaw come back. Rainpaw, if you are going to hunt, you should start." With a flick of her tail, the warrior returned to the center of the clearing.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 427

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Horde (closed for all applestoat kits)   Here Comes the Horde (closed for all applestoat kits) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 1:58 pm

ooc: aaa sorry! should've thought about it a bit more than i did, i forgot, sorry again! /lh

Rainpaw nodded and ran into the forest, Looking around, Before spotting a Rabbit off in the distance, They crouched a little bit and slowly walked towards it, Then making a leap onto it.

They ended up failing, And had realized too late that they were making a bit too much noise to be able to catch it. They weren't very upset, but they wanted to catch it. "Argh.. oh well..." They murmured to themselves, Before going off to get something else.

Snailpaw
Tom

PM me for plots n stuff

roman numerals, in case you need them

Last edited by Moths in the Sky on Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15180

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Horde (closed for all applestoat kits)   Here Comes the Horde (closed for all applestoat kits) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 1:58 pm

The member 'Moths in the Sky' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Here Comes the Horde (closed for all applestoat kits) - Page 3 Mistpe10
Here Comes the Horde (closed for all applestoat kits) - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardpaw, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Apprentice [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3297

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Horde (closed for all applestoat kits)   Here Comes the Horde (closed for all applestoat kits) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 4:48 am

OOC: ok ok i understand now! thx for making it clear!

Reedpaw groaned as Rainpaw ran over to him. distant voices rang around him but he hardly heard. "Oh, get up your fine." his mother's familiar voice rang in his ears. Reedpaw winced and scrambled to his paws and hurried back to his littermate's side, trying his best not to limp. his right shoulder was hurting terribly, and Reedpaw hissed in pain every time he moved it-- which was a lot. he collapsed beside Softpaw, gasping softly for breath and his eyes glazed with pain. he was never going to try that stunt again!

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardpaw / Tom / WindClan Apprentice / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles | Plotting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes the Horde (closed for all applestoat kits)   Here Comes the Horde (closed for all applestoat kits) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here Comes the Horde (closed for all applestoat kits)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: