Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Prowling Through the Storm [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Prowling Through the Storm [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Prowling Through the Storm [Closed]   Prowling Through the Storm [Closed] EmptySun 9 Jan 2022 - 12:48

Dovefrost looked at his two sleeping patients intently. Green eyes studying their forms, every breath they take, the slightest movement didn't escape his gaze.. Berrypaw.. Daystar.. They weren't in good shape.. One better than the other that was for certain. The tom closed his eyes, letting out a hefty sigh.. He would have go out and collect herbs again.. He has pretty much burned through Windclan's store with their recent sickness.. Stars.. At least Thunderclan was in good shape for right now, for how long though? He wasn't sure..

They would be fine for right now. He really needed to talk to Goldenfang. She needed to take over.. If Daystar did recover.. it was very unlikely she would be able to return to her duties for a long time. He wasn't sure how Windclan was going to take the news. Another sigh escaped him as he pushed himself to his paws. He wasn't sure how Goldenfang was going to take the news. For right now he was going to take it one step at a time.

He poked his head out of the Medicine Den. Eyes scanning the open clearing before pulling himself out fully. While he was slowly adjusting to the open space, he still hated it. At least he had enough fur to keep himself warm. He took a moment to fluff himself out a little bit to ward off the cold before finally spotting the deputy in question. "Goldenfang, can I speak with you for a moment?"

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Prowling Through the Storm [Closed]   Prowling Through the Storm [Closed] EmptyWed 12 Jan 2022 - 18:28

When the Thunderclan medicine cat approached her, Goldenfang turned her mind from hunting parties and border patrols to greet him. “Yes, what is it? Any news about Daystar or Berrypaw?” The young deputy asked, weight shifting from paw to paw in discomfort. Leafbare was brutalizing Windclan in a way that even the elders couldn’t remember from seasons before. With her leader and the only herb-trained cat in the clan falling ill, Goldenfang’s anxiety was growing. She had Dovefrost’s gracious support, but for how long? If Thunderclan needed him back soon…

Her gaze shifted into the distance. She needed something good to happen, or some kind of StarClan intervention to deliver them.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Prowling Through the Storm [Closed] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Prowling Through the Storm [Closed]   Prowling Through the Storm [Closed] EmptyThu 13 Jan 2022 - 14:05

Dovefrost let out a sigh. "Berrypaw is alright. He will recover, it's just a matter of time. He needs all the herb and rest he can get. As for Daystar..." He shifted in his spot slightly. ""She has lost every single life but one. I did my best to stabilize her, but it seemed even the sickness seemed too much for Starclan to heal ever." He finally looked up at the deputy. "She is stable, that much I can say.. But when she will recover fully? I don't know. She could shake this sickness and be back to her feet in no time at all, but it will take a lot of time for her to regain her full strength."

"I'm sorry to say this but at this point, in the shape she is in, she isn't fit to lead anymore. You will have to step up and take the mantle Goldenfang." He let out a sigh again.. This conversation reminding him of how he had to convince Minkstar to go to the Moonstone to get his lives. "Its the best option for Windclan at this point."

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Prowling Through the Storm [Closed]   Prowling Through the Storm [Closed] EmptyFri 14 Jan 2022 - 8:40

Her eyes widened at Dovefrost’s grim answer. Claws of cold fear gripped her heart. “Star’s mercy, Dovefrost, I…” Goldenfang was reluctant to accept that was the answer he had. Daystar’s time couldn’t be over so soon! She wasn’t ready. Then again, Daystar hadn’t been ready, nor had Lilacstar, and nor had Olivestar, or so that stories said. Was WindClan doomed to this cycle of crushed leaders? A shiver rolled down her body. “I always thought about leadership as this thing that might happen in the future, but right now? You’re absolutely sure? How do I tell my Clan this?” Surely the tom had experience, a better idea of how to handle all of this than a young queen.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Prowling Through the Storm [Closed]   Prowling Through the Storm [Closed] EmptyFri 14 Jan 2022 - 16:52

As soon as she spoke, it felt like a stone dropped in his gut. All he could think was 'Stars not again..' afraid this situation was going to end up exactly like Minkstar had. Kept delaying the inevitable. Her next words calmed him though. She was open to the idea.. At least more so than Minkstar had been whenever the two had first talked about going to the Moonstone.

"Yes. As much as I wish it hadn't come to this, there isn't much of a choice." He said, eyes glancing over the open camp. "As for telling the clan.. They need the truth. They need reassurance, and strength. We can bring them that together." His voice even as he spoke, his tail flicking slightly behind him. "I might not be here every moment, but I will do everything I can to support you along the way." Stars... This wasn't even his clan and yet he was acting like it was. Is this what Starclan meant in the medicine cat code when they say it goes beyond borders?

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Prowling Through the Storm [Closed]   Prowling Through the Storm [Closed] EmptyMon 17 Jan 2022 - 20:40

She nodded as he spoke, accepting his advice wordlessly. WindClan had no one else to turn to. Truth, reassurance, strength. Goldenfang needed to give that to her Clan now. She looked back at him with some surprise, though. “You’ve done so much for my Clan, beyond training Berrypaw. You’re a very admirable cat. Thank you for talking me through this. I will consider my deputy and make plans to receive my lives.” She nodded again, firmly this time, as if to convince herself that the decision was final. A pit of dread was forming in her stomach, even as she told herself that she wouldn’t be deputy if the Clan thought she was worthy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prowling Through the Storm [Closed]   Prowling Through the Storm [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Prowling Through the Storm [Closed]
Page 1 of 1