Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snows of leaf-bare (c)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

Snows of leaf-bare (c) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snows of leaf-bare (c)   Snows of leaf-bare (c) - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2021 - 12:18

“I did?” Surprise spilled out of Dawnfeather- delight, not so much. She had a lot more training than he did, after all. Why- why was he still curled up? She tilted her head in confusion. Did she hurt him? She hoped not- no, he looked fine, right? Oh, there, he was fine, maybe just a bit winded.

“You did a great job too!” She mewed excitedly, waving her tail. “Going for the tail is always smart, I nearly face-planted!” A purr burst from her throat. He had done a good job for an apprentice- fighting Cicadapaw hadn’t been nearly as hard.

“Why thank you! I’m sure you’ll speed through your training with how you performed! Oh, good. Doves are my absolute favorite, too!” She beamed. A new friend had been made!

“How would you feel about sparring again sometime?” she offered. “It’s good practice for us both.”
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2874

PostSubject: Re: Snows of leaf-bare (c)   Snows of leaf-bare (c) - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2021 - 13:09

Mountainpaw blinked a couple times surprised. No one had ever treated him like this before... so nice? He wasnt exactly sure how to respond... he had been such a jerk to her and she still acted like a little excited kit to have a new friend.... Perhaps what mom said about spotted cats was not all correct? No that couldn't be.

He stood up next to her, still somewhat shocked she hadn't wailed on him some more after he gave up.

So next time keep your tail tucked in it was an easy target!... Mousebrain! he snapped

he sighed...

Thanks... You had a really good pin that was smart, I was lucky to get out of it he meowed softly. For once he didn't say something sarcastic or mean.... It felt weird, he didn't like it

He flicked his ears listening to her continue.
Yeah I would like to spar again... But watch your back I'll try and surprise attack you so its more real. Next time I'm going to win! he growled back to his usual tone of grumpiness/competitiveness.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Snows of leaf-bare (c)   Snows of leaf-bare (c) - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2021 - 13:18

She tilted her head at more sharp, cutting words, but she thought she’d gotten his measure. He was joking! Like Hawkuncle and Beechaunt! “That’s a smart idea,” she mewed, gently flicking her tail. “I’m not used to that- tucking in my tail in the treetops would unbalance me, but on the ground, that’s smart.”

Dawnfeather beamed. Mountainpaw was nice- maybe she could go hunting with him and Beechaunt sometime? That reminded her- “Thanks! Oh, and I won, so you have to keep your word!” She reached out and gently bopped him on the snout, with a smile, to show she was joking. Like he did!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2874

PostSubject: Re: Snows of leaf-bare (c)   Snows of leaf-bare (c) - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2021 - 13:49

Mountainpaw growled very annoyed at the mention of Beechfang ugh I can't stand your aunt... he spat in anger.

Beechfa hates me and I hate her.  It is just how it is.  I can't stand being around her... having her as a mentor is the worst! he meant every word of it and did not try to be nice this time.

I have no idea how you put up with her he growled. I dont know how anyone puts up with her. If I were leader I would toss her out of Skyclan he rambled on fuming.

he paused and gave Dawnfeather a quick cold glance.  He sighed But you are right I have to keep my word... I will try to put up with her... he meowed

assuming Beechfa and I don't kill each other first he added under his breath very quietly.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Snows of leaf-bare (c)   Snows of leaf-bare (c) - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2021 - 15:04

She kept her ears from flattening, this time. He was young. And a jokester. “Why?” She asked curiously. “Sparks? Fire?” Yes, that seemed to fit him. Her eyes glazed over slightly until she was staring through the apprentice.

“Ah. I see it. Fire fighting fire, flood unnoticed until extinguishment.” She nodded. “I could see why you two wouldn’t get along so well,” she mewed carefully. “You’re both good cats, though. I’m sure you’ll work out your differences.”

“Beechaunt isn’t going to kill anyone,” she mewed in a tolerant tone. “Neither are you. I do know Bloodstrike is going to have our ears off if we don’t get back to camp soon.” Was that joking? She thought so-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snows of leaf-bare (c)   Snows of leaf-bare (c) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snows of leaf-bare (c)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: