Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

High Time [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1212

High Time [C] Empty
PostSubject: High Time [C]   High Time [C] EmptySat 18 Dec 2021 - 13:43

As the sun began to set, Frostgaze lead Nightpaw through Shadowclan territory once again. They had recently passed the scent markers that marked their borders, and thankfully they were as strong as ever. A deterrent to other clans. He wouldn't need to be reorganizing patrols for a little while. He had been silent for most of the way back, contemplating what the apprentice had asked him. To tell him about Burningwing. So he gathered all the facts, thought of everything he had experienced with the tom, and had finally come to the conclusions about what there was to say.

"So you wanted to know about Burningwing," he said out of the blue, "I will tell you all I know. I have known him since I was a kit, and he has always been a bit of a hothead, always wanting to go above and beyond for Shadowclan. He has always loved the code, held it to the highest ideal, and it was the same with Starclan. He would get onto me about not saying a prayer to Starclan after every catch, which I do not believe many actually do. In short, he was ambitious and pious. Things he still is now. He has always cared about this clan, as have I, we were even friends when we were young, if you would believe it. I still respect him now, even if I dislike his views. He puts Shadowclan above all else, and is a skilled warrior of this clan. I would not have entrusted you to him otherwise. However, he has said some things that do not put Shadowclan above all else, and I believe he does not even realize it."

"He incites tension between a clan that must be united, especially for the coming Leaf-bare. As I said earlier, he has said such things as wanting rogue kits to be thrown to other clans, or to the foxes I believe. Unfortunately, he seems to believe that rogues are lesser cats than clan cats. As you can see, if you have ever seen Batglow, that is clearly not the case. He has incited an incident between himself and Batglow before as well. I believe he called Batglow a savage, though, in all fairness, Batglow had threatened him for calling a previous fight with rogues, the 'Batglow incident'. In essence, what I am trying to tell you about him is this. Burningwing is a skilled warrior who cares for this clan, but the way he views rogues, even those within our clan, will drive us apart. That is why I warn you against him. You are smart though, and I know that you will keep this clan's best interests at heart. I trust you, I simply wanted to give you all the information I could. I apologize if I made you feel otherwise in the past. It is my responsibility to ensure that all apprentices get educations that allow them to explore their own views, and to become their own cat. If I have failed in that duty, I have failed you. For that, I apologize."

The white tom fell silent for a moment, before continuing. "I also have realized that all I speak of with you is your mentor, so I will ask you something else in return. How has your training gone? I trust you feel ready and able to become a warrior by now. You have fought off an owl, and that is one of the deadliest predators an apprentice can encounter, I am sure your mother will feel ready to name you as a warrior soon after we return to camp." Frostgaze felt... awkward, asking about more personal thoughts from an apprentice. He had never been good at socialization, but he had clearly upset Nightpaw multiple times. That was never his intention, so perhaps he should have a different approach instead. Or he would simply answer any questions Nightpaw had for him.

High Time [C] Downlo48 High Time [C] Downlo50 High Time [C] Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

High Time [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Time [C]   High Time [C] EmptySat 18 Dec 2021 - 15:39

Nightpaw pondered what Frostgaze had to say. "It's still hard for me to believe, but I suppose it should be easier when Burningwing had let me be attacked by that owl on my first hunting trip." He might as well come clean, though he hadn't been particularly lying either... just, didn't mention it. "It's just hard, I guess, to really understand why everyone kept warning me about Burningwing without telling me anything about him or what to look out for. When all he had been doing was talking to me and being nice. Honeyed words covering a bee's nest is what it might have been. But I've also got to trust Burningwing, even if what you say is true. I must trust all my clan-mates, the good or bad, as they are my greatest ally and greatest weakness..." Nightpaw recited, looking away from Frostgaze as if he would be scolded for admitting that, but it was Starclans advice. Surely he must listen.

"I feel ready to be a warrior, but the owl was not all my own. And to give me all the credit wouldn't be right. Burningwing did all the work that day, all I did was get beaten up by a Hare and nearly lose an eye or nose to an owl. I don't think I'm particularly lacking though, at the very least. It's just that... I have a lot to think about and figure out now, the Starclan cat I spoke with had a lot of useful advice to give." Nightpaw let some awkward silence fall, though he wasn't sure if it was just him that was thinking this whole conversation was awkward. There was just so much he needed to figure out for himself.

High Time [C] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1212

High Time [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Time [C]   High Time [C] EmptySat 18 Dec 2021 - 15:54

Frostgaze felt as if his white fur got even paler for a moment. Burningwing did what? That was all he could think for a moment, as he was momentarily shocked. Slowly, his mouth actually moved, and words were able to come from his maw. "I am glad you were not permanently harmed by the owl. Those are wise words you speak, and I am glad you trust Burningwing. Even if I may have a prejudice against him, I am glad that he will have one, mostly unbiased, defender. You are still an apprentice, and I am glad that you are taking the time to figure out whatever next steps you wish to take. Your Starclan cat was clearly wise, and I am also glad you got the information that it seems you needed, even if you did not know it." He took a quiet breath, they were nearly back to camp by now. "I also want to say that allowing apprentices to be attacked by owls is something that is heavily frowned upon. Apprentices should be protected, especially on their first trip out of camp. I am truly sorry that Burningwing allowed you to be assaulted."

High Time [C] Downlo48 High Time [C] Downlo50 High Time [C] Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

High Time [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Time [C]   High Time [C] EmptySat 18 Dec 2021 - 16:34

Nightpaw flicked his tail flippantly, dismissive of Frostgaze's concerned tone. "What's done is done, I already got mad at him about it anyway. It doesn't really affect me now either, so I don't really care anymore." It was water in the river really, Nightpaw couldn't really bother to be mad at this point, his emotions spent just on the way to the moonstone. Now he just wanted to curl up in his nest and catch some sleep and forget that the entire night never happened, at least for a little bit.

High Time [C] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

High Time [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Time [C]   High Time [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

High Time [C]
Page 1 of 1