Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech] Empty
PostSubject: One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech]   One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 4:56 pm

Dovefrost dragged himself out of his den. His green gaze turning to the sky, noting the disappearing sun. Of course his nap lasted longer than he intended. He looked around at the sparse clearing before turning and heading for the camp entrance. He nodded his head to the guard before slipping away. He wanted to get away from the camp for a while, of course he would find some herbs to bring back so his trip wouldn't be for nothing.

There was one cat he wanted to see and that would be Beech.. well he didn't really know what her name would be at this point. He didn't know if she was still an apprentice or if she was a warrior at this point. He knew that his trip would probably be for nothing, it would be a slim chance to run into the cat he wanted to see but at least he was going to try.

He paused in his steps as soon as he smelled the border.. He blinked. He was here already? He must have been so lost in his thoughts. He wasn't going to cross the border knowing that it could cause issues. Even being a medicine cat he didn't really like crossing borders without permission.

small herb list for Dove:

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15078

PostSubject: One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech]   One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 4:56 pm

The member 'Reaper King' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Invasion Dice' :
One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech] Failuredice

One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech] Mistpe10
One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5686

PostSubject: Re: One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech]   One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 6:10 pm

Beechfang was doing one last border patrol as the sun began to set, pulling ahead a bit from her patrol members as they walked along the border Skyclan shared with Thunderclan. There'd been skirmishes fought over the fallen oak, but recently things had been quiet. Beechfang hoped that things stayed that way. Thunderclan had their own territory, and Skyclan had more mouths to feed. And... Dovefrost didn't need any more problems on his paws, she was sure. Fighting Skyclan was a losing battle that Thunderclan couldn't afford.

And speaking of Thunderclan... Beechfang's eye narrowed as fresh scent caught her attention, then she relaxed upon recognizing it. The cat it belonged to wasn't far off, pale pelt visible in the leafbare undergrowth. "Hey, Dovefrost!" He was one of the few medicine cats that she'd greet with a smile and in such a friendly manner. "I earned my warrior name, it's Beechfang now." She grinned cheerfully.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech]   One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 6:24 pm

A small smile crept on the tom's face as soon as he heard the familiar voice. A [insert herb here] hanging from his mouth as he had taken a moment to rummage among the undergrowth on his side of the border. He carefully placed the herb down before turning his full attention to the she-cat. "Congratulations, Beechfang. The name suits you." He could tell she was a little happier now being a warrior, though he certainly missed her at meetings.

"How are things for you, over in Skyclan?" Green eyes looked around the area checking for signs of other cats. Was she alone or was there others around?

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech]   One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech] EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:58 am

She grinned, tail flicking at the congratulations."Well enough... I feel like I can breathe again." She responded. Of course, now that she'd said it, Beechfang was sure there would be some sort of catastrophe to strike the forest again. "I hope things are better in Thunderclan? I know dealing with Riverclan's foxdung must've been difficult."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech]   One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech] EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 12:30 pm

"Things in Thunderclan has been... okay.. There is certainly a lack of food. Leaf-bare isn't even here yet, but it's like it is. We could certainly be better but my clan is feeling the effects. The claim here.. and Riverclan not even willing to negotiate has really put us in a tight spot." Not that he blamed Skyclan for their claim, he knew they all had mouths to feed but.. Well.. There wasn't much he could do. "I feel kind of useless you know? I can't help them with food, and I couldn't even help in the whole Sunning Rocks battle. Minkstar still lost a life in the long run, and Wolfblaze ended up dead." The white tom let out a sigh. This wasn't good.

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech]   One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 2:48 pm

"Beechfang?" The call was followed by clumsy rustling of foliage as Newtspring shook himself loose from a bush. "Hey, who ya talkin' to? Ya wander away just to talk t'yourself?" A wry laugh, then the gentle padding of approaching paws as the warrior made his way closer. Only his half-sister wasn't talking to herself, and there was a ThunderClan cat wandering a little too close to their border.

On instinct, his hackles bristled as Newtspring inserted himself firmly at Beechfang's side. The white tom was large, and if he were any other cat, Newtspring might have been intimidated; but he'd grown up around towering cat. Feathery tail swishing, he fixed the intruder in a cold stare, waiting for answers without even bothering to ask questions. Then something clicked in his expression, and he shook off the heated look. "Hey, I think I've seen ya sittin' with the medicine cats at Gatherin's. Actually–" One specific Gathering came to mind, and Newtspring gave Beechfang a sidelong look. "Well, I recognize ya. And much as I want to, can't really run a medicine cat off... or someone Beech is actually smilin' at. Still," he made a sweeping gesture with his tail, letting out a mild hum. "Awful late to be wanderin' 'round here, don't ya think?"

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech]   One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech] EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 9:11 pm

"Riverclan," Beechfang curled her lip, "they're a poor excuse of a clan full of brutes." She understood well the feeling of being useless, though. "I'm sorry, I know what it's like to wish you could've done more to help."

Pawsteps alerted her to another cat joining them, and Beechfang waved her tail at her half-brother. "Oh shut it, Newtspring." Still, the smile remained. Newt's teasing was more lighthearted than her and Dovefrost's conversation. It was... appreciated, almost. "If he's got clanmates like you, I'm sure he's out here to enjoy the peace and quiet." She snarked.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech]   One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech] EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 4:11 pm

Dovefrost blinked in slight surprise when another warrior had approached. He wasn't expecting the other tom or the hostility he showed, but then he had to remember where he was. It shouldn't be a shock that there were other warriors around.

Dovefrost's expression was quick to return to neutral though he got stuck on the statement of Newtspring wanting to run him off. "Greetings Newtspring. I'm Dovefrost." He paused in his words as the others spoke, the topic at hand turning lighter. "I just needed to step away from my clan for a moment, think some things through. I ended up finding a familiar face when I hoped for one, so I decided to stop for a moment while I looked for herbs."

It was at that moment he remembered that he needed to find something to take back to camp. Green eyes scanned the clearing before falling on something familiar on his side, just a couple steps away. Celandine. He quickly collected it. "Sorry, just need something to show my trip wasn't a waste of time to the others."

Last edited by Reaper King on Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15078

PostSubject: Re: One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech]   One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech] EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 4:11 pm

The member 'Reaper King' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech] Mistpe10
One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech]   One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech] Empty

Back to top Go down

One of Those Nights [Dove/Beech]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fallen Oak-
Jump to: