Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Legacy's introduction thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Legacy

Legacy

Characters : Feathersky(RC), Copperheart(TC), Spottedpaw(SHC)
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 113

Legacy's introduction thread Empty
PostSubject: Legacy's introduction thread   Legacy's introduction thread EmptySat 11 Dec 2021 - 18:35

whats up everyone. I dont know if i qualify as a new member anymore because I joined on September 18, but I realised I never created my introduction thread so here it is!

I've been reading the warrior cats books for a bit now, and I'm currently on the Power of Three series. I've also found this amazing channel on youtube that has made full length videos for the first 2 books showing the entire books and the channel is called pinkbunnygirl43.
As for roleplaying this is the only website I've joined so Im pretty new to roleplaying but so far am enjoying it.

A few facts about me besides where I am in the Warriors series.
I go by she/her, have 3 cats (my profile picture is actually one of my cats named Copper). Copper also has a brother named Ember. A couple things I like to do is making videos and playing video games.

if you ever want to roleplay with one of my characters you can message me to let me know
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/legacy247?sub_confirmation=1

Legacy's introduction thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Welcome & Introductions-
Jump to: