Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sunlit Creek [closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

Sunlit Creek [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunlit Creek [closed]   Sunlit Creek [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Jan 2022 - 19:59

Hollypaw bristled, feeling awkward and like maybe, um, she’d misunderstood. But—! My warrior instincts…

And then she heard Wasppaw’s voice. "Hoolllypaaaw!!"

Oh. Um, fox-dung.

It was Wasppaw. Hollypaw froze. Her sister was here? She must have come looking for me. And then Icepaw leveled her with a look that actually did make her shrink a little. Saying firmly that there was no one else. And with Holly’s tabby sister so obviously approaching the other end of the creek, there wasn’t much more to say.

And… well, while Hollypaw wasn’t much of a sensor, she didn’t see anyone else. With a flush, the calico molly straightened.

Oh… Starclan. “Does um, that mean you rescued me…?” Not tried to drown her. “Not that I, uh, was going to drown but — you didn’t bring me here to silence me?”

Internally, Holly gulped. But she’s sure she looked a state, all soaked, bruised, and maybe like she wanted to sink into the ground. (Which was embarrassing enough! But all that yelling wasn’t good.) So she called out, “I’M OVER HERE, WASP! No need to yell!”

And turned back, suddenly feeling very nervous. “Um, what were you doing here, then? This is still Skyclan land, even if Riverclan is… you know, a little over there.”

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Sunlit Creek [closed]   Sunlit Creek [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Jan 2022 - 0:06

"Well.. I wouldn't blame you for getting defensive about our territories and borders, but you didn't quite allow me to explain myself earlier," The molly paused, "Creamfrost— my mentor, she didn't show me around the territory. Well, not very clearly, but I do know the basics. Just.. not exactly here. It started with a usual walk around, but I got carried off. The moment I realized the border was near though, I planned to head back." Nonetheless, it was.. embarrassing to mention. She didn't plan to 'wander' off close to another clan's territory, either. Somehow.. She ended up here.

"I apologize if I made you misunderstood. And.. yes, I did try to save you. And no, I didn't try to silence you. Maybe my words got jumbled up as I spoke, but that's not what I was attempting to do. I was checking if you were alright. You seemed worn off back then," She offered Hollypaw an awkward smile. Maybe her intentions weren't so clear back then? Though, she hoped that Hollypaw has only misheard it differently.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: Sunlit Creek [closed]   Sunlit Creek [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jan 2022 - 16:06

Hollypaw shifted uncomfortably. Oh.

Well, that’s not good. “Ah, um, sorry about that, then,” she mewed. Flushing deeper.

“I mean, as long as you go back now, that’s fine,” she mewed, trying to seem — um — more official, but then remembering this apprentice also fished her out of the creek. And probably thought she was a little crazy. “Um, I don’t think we need to mention this to anyone, do you? I mean, no harm done, right?”

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
teddybr

teddybr

Characters : [S]piderkit, [W]asppaw, [C]rowpaw
Clan/Rank : [S]RC(Kit), [W]SkC(kit),[C]TC(MCA)
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Sunlit Creek [closed]   Sunlit Creek [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jan 2022 - 16:16

"What are you doing here? What is she doing here?" The last question didn't seem to be directed at Hollypaw of Skyclan, she frowned, looking at- Hollypaw of RiverClan for some sort of explanation though on approaching closer her hair bristled and her faced cringe.

"A-and why are you wet like a fish!?" Wasppaw stopped short of the creek showing up, grimacing, lightly tapping the water and recoiling back from the cold. "How did you swim across?? And is that?? Blood??"
She really can't leave her sister alone, not even for one patrol

Wasppaw | SkyClan Apprentice | She/Her | #ff6600
Crowpaw | ThunderClan Medicine Cat Apprentice | He/Him | #009900
Spiderpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | He/Him | #999999
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunlit Creek [closed]   Sunlit Creek [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunlit Creek [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2