Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shellkit for god translator (RC MCA Sign-up)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

Shellkit for god translator (RC MCA Sign-up) Empty
PostSubject: Shellkit for god translator (RC MCA Sign-up)   Shellkit for god translator (RC MCA Sign-up) EmptyFri 3 Dec 2021 - 13:18

Cat Name : Shellkit

Clan : Riverclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : To heal and remedy wounds of both physical and mental kinds, to provide consultation of the (mostly) spiritual kind to those of her clan-mates and their superiors. To read the signs and omens gifted to her by her ancestors, and to translate them as accurately as possible. Being unbiased to those that need treatment, signs, and consultation.

What would you do with this position? : To sell my soul to the WCC and Riverclan gods once more and be the active Riverclan Medicine cat Riverclan deserves. Also all of the above.

Why you think you deserve this position? : I'm very cool and I've (technically) been on WCC for like 12+ years, and also I swear by my heart and soul to be active until death if I get accepted for this position. Also for brownie points, I'm going to school for Horticulture so that makes me an MCA in real life right?

All jokes aside I would genuinely do my very best to be active for Riverclan for as long as possible. I've been roleplaying a long time and in that time I've learned how to manage my time decently well! I've also been an active, participating member of the community!

Recommendations : Fruitcake Fruup, Ash, Merries

Shellkit for god translator (RC MCA Sign-up) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP

Last edited by Grey on Sat 11 Dec 2021 - 17:14; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gellybean

Gellybean

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: Shellkit for god translator (RC MCA Sign-up)   Shellkit for god translator (RC MCA Sign-up) EmptyThu 9 Dec 2021 - 17:59

*yeets the first recommendation* enjoy <3

Gingerkit ✦ Kit | Dreamyflight ✦ T1 Warrior | Whitepaw ✦ Apprentice
Shellkit for god translator (RC MCA Sign-up) Untitl10
Drawn by Moths
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/chips-cookies
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Shellkit for god translator (RC MCA Sign-up)   Shellkit for god translator (RC MCA Sign-up) EmptyFri 10 Dec 2021 - 18:47

Recommended :)

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Shellkit for god translator (RC MCA Sign-up)   Shellkit for god translator (RC MCA Sign-up) EmptyFri 10 Dec 2021 - 21:28

Recommend!

downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2542

PostSubject: Re: Shellkit for god translator (RC MCA Sign-up)   Shellkit for god translator (RC MCA Sign-up) EmptyWed 15 Dec 2021 - 6:52

Please congratulate MediocreCrisis and their character Ebonyhaze on becoming RiverClan's next MCA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shellkit for god translator (RC MCA Sign-up)   Shellkit for god translator (RC MCA Sign-up) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shellkit for god translator (RC MCA Sign-up)
Page 1 of 1