Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

First Big Adventure (Solo/Claim)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1060

First Big Adventure (Solo/Claim) Empty
PostSubject: First Big Adventure (Solo/Claim)   First Big Adventure (Solo/Claim) EmptyThu 18 Nov 2021 - 17:41

Big Man Kevin was sick of living under the rule of his so called "owners".  He was five and a half moons old, he could take care of himself.  The other cat whom he lived in the house with called him "big man" once when Kevin yelled at him for eating his food when Kevin wanted more, and he loved being called big man, so he kept it.  He honestly had no idea that he was about a little bigger than half of how big a cat a kit his age was.

"Charlie!  Charlie!  Charlie!"  Big Man Kevin yelled at the older cat who lived in the same home as him.  Charlie was a large snow-white cat with blue eyes.  He was around six years old and was completely annoyed by Big Man Kevin and hated his humans because they got him, but Big Man Kevin did not notice it at all.  So, this early morning, Big Man Kevin pushed at the older cat with his front paws.

"What do you want Kevin?"  The blue eyed cat mumbled sleepily, not bothering to open his eyes.

"It's Big Man Kevin to you!"  He corrected.  "Anyway, guess what I'm going to do?"

"What?"  Charlie said, sounding like he could not care less.

"I'm going to sneak out!  Isn't it great?  Would you like to come with me?"

The sleepy tom's head shot up right when Big Man Kevin said this.  "Really?  I, well, don't think that I should come with you.  This sounds like an adventure just for you."

"Yeah, your right.  I might not even do it though, it could be dangerous.  But I'm done living under these human's rule.  It's time for Big Man Kevin to be independent."  He took a proud stance, leaning his head forward and tall and his legs apart, his eyes set out the window above where Charlie was laying.

"Your not scared are you?  Cause that would be the only reason that you would chicken out..." The older cat teased, in hopes in would get him to leave sooner.

"Me scared?  Never!  Look, I'll go right now!"  Big Man Kevin hopped off of the counter that Charlie was on and walked over to the door.  He looked at it, puzzled for a moment.  How was he going to get out?  He was not an outdoor cat yet, his humans wanted to wait for him to be a little older before letting him be outdoor, so he did not have a cat door or anything.  Then he noticed that the handle was one of the ones that could just get pulled down.  He tried to jump up and grab it with his paws, which did not work because of his short height.  Instead he feel on his back, hitting the ground with a thud.

"Are you crazy?"  Charlie hissed quietly at the loud noise.  He hopped off of the counter quickly, looking at Big Man Kevin very seriously.  "Are you trying to get yourself caught?"  Then, the tall tom stood on his hind legs and pushed the door handle down.  Big Man Kevin stared at the other cat in awe at the ease he did that, but that expression quickly went away.  "I didn't need your help,"  Big Man Kevin walked out of the house, slowly, Charlie shut the door behind him.

So, why did he already miss Charlie?  He shook his head.  He walked around for a little bit, not really knowing where to go.  When the sun was about half way through the sky, he spotted a house that appeared to be empty.  He walked up to it.  The door was wedged open slightly.  He pushed on it and it opened.  "Hello?"  He called in.  "Is anybody here?"  Upon hearing no answer, Big Man Kevin determined that this would be his new home.  He marked it and rubbed his face on all the surfaces.  This twoleg place was now his!  He was so excited.

The small squeak of a mouse broke through his excited thoughts.  His stomach growled and he realized that he had not eaten anything all day.  He walked up to it like how he saw Charlie did from time to time from outside of the window.  He slowly walked up to it.  He hopped, but clearly missed the small rodent because his stance was very clearly off.  He was so angry.  He stopped his paw on the ground.

He needed something to eat though.  So, he walked around a bit looking all around to try to find something else in that house.  A little lizard scurried out from a corner. He approached it slowly.  He made a small attempt to fix his hunting stance, but less than he should have.  He leaped towards the small animal, claws outstretched.  To his surprise, he got it in his claws.  He laughed a little because of joy.  Oh, that was so fun!  It was so exciting.  He bit through the creature.  Blood pored down, some hitting his white fur which made him huff.  But is tasted so good and it felt so rewarding to catch something for himself.

His stomach still growled a little and he was still really hungry.  He was disappointed.  Hunting was a lot of work.  Would he have to do it this much now?  Well, he decided to try to catch one more thing in hopes that it would fill him up.  He spotted another mouse.  This mouse was bigger than the one he spotted before.  You won't get away this time, he thought.  He went into another hunting stance. The mouse scurried away before he even had a chance to catch it this time. He sighed, really angry. He did not have enough energy to continue hunting.

But now there was only one more thing to do to make this house officially his. He lifted one of his front paws and as best he could (which was pretty bad) carved "Big Man Kevin's house" into the door. Now, he was ready to begin his new life as a loner, only looking at the fun things and not the horrible and hard stuff.

Big Man Kevin used 3SP attempting to catch a mouse.  The catch was unsuccessful.
97SP / 100SP

Big Man Kevin used 3SP attempting to catch a lizard.  The catch was successful!
94SP / 100SP

Big Man Kevin used 3SP attempting to catch another mouse.  The catch was ?
91SP / 100SP

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!

Last edited by Little Ripped on Thu 18 Nov 2021 - 18:09; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15018

PostSubject: First Big Adventure (Solo/Claim)   First Big Adventure (Solo/Claim) EmptyThu 18 Nov 2021 - 17:41

The member 'Little Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

First Big Adventure (Solo/Claim) Mistpe10
First Big Adventure (Solo/Claim) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: First Big Adventure (Solo/Claim)   First Big Adventure (Solo/Claim) EmptyThu 18 Nov 2021 - 17:57

(Dice roll for lizard)

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: First Big Adventure (Solo/Claim)   First Big Adventure (Solo/Claim) EmptyThu 18 Nov 2021 - 17:57

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: First Big Adventure (Solo/Claim)   First Big Adventure (Solo/Claim) EmptyThu 18 Nov 2021 - 18:06

(Dice roll for the second mouse)

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: First Big Adventure (Solo/Claim)   First Big Adventure (Solo/Claim) EmptyThu 18 Nov 2021 - 18:06

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Big Adventure (Solo/Claim)   First Big Adventure (Solo/Claim) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Big Adventure (Solo/Claim)
Page 1 of 1