Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Apprentice hunt punishment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

Apprentice hunt punishment Empty
PostSubject: Apprentice hunt punishment   Apprentice hunt punishment EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009 - 19:11

Leopardpaw sat waiting for darkpaw and Goldenpaw.

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice hunt punishment   Apprentice hunt punishment EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009 - 19:16

OOC: XD

"Hello Leopardpaw!" Goldenpaw mewed. "Are we gonna get started?"

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice hunt punishment   Apprentice hunt punishment EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009 - 22:23

Darkpaw slunked from the shadows anger coming off her in waves.
"You guys reaally don't need to do this" She meowed looking at Leopardpaw and Goldenpaw.
"This is my punishment, not yours. I was the one who hurt Leopardpaw!".

Apprentice hunt punishment Chisweethomeicon_19Apprentice hunt punishment Chisweethomeicon_22Apprentice hunt punishment Chisweethomeicon_17Apprentice hunt punishment Chisweethomeicon_14Apprentice hunt punishment Chisweethomeicon_20Apprentice hunt punishment Chisweethomeicon_24Apprentice hunt punishment Chisweethomeicon_1-1Apprentice hunt punishment Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice hunt punishment   Apprentice hunt punishment EmptyFri 14 Aug 2009 - 7:23

"It's always good to have company," Graystream meowed simply as he padded up to the three she-cats, "You should let them go with you," He continued as his tail began to move from side to side, "Besides, this is a great time for me to see how your training is going. It's not an Assessment, I just would like to know how far the three of you have come." He finished as he let his tail flick towards the entrance, "You may go when your ready," He finished as he sat himself down comfortably and waited for the three cats to set off.
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice hunt punishment   Apprentice hunt punishment EmptySat 15 Aug 2009 - 21:51

OOC: When are you gonna do me and darkpaw's assessment???? I WANNA BE A WARRIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

"I'm gonna find all the prey first if you guys don't hurry!" Goldenpaw said. "I'm going right now! See you when you catch up to me!" She added with a glint of humor in her eyes. "Come on!" Goldenpaw ran out of the entrance to the camp. "The prey isn't gonna wait, you know!" She yowled over her shoulders.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice hunt punishment   Apprentice hunt punishment EmptySun 16 Aug 2009 - 8:28

OOC: I would like to have your Assessment soon Goldenpaw, but I need permission from Mistpelt before I can make that topic for you.

IC: Graystream watched her dash out of the camp, a glitter a humor was in his eyes as he waited for the other two Apprentices to leave for the Hunting Patrol.
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice hunt punishment   Apprentice hunt punishment EmptySun 16 Aug 2009 - 9:06

OOC: OK! Crosseyed laugh

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice hunt punishment   Apprentice hunt punishment EmptySun 16 Aug 2009 - 13:13

Darkpaw raced after Goldenpaw her paws pounding on the leaves.
"Coming!" She purred loud enough for Goldenpaw to hear.

Apprentice hunt punishment Chisweethomeicon_19Apprentice hunt punishment Chisweethomeicon_22Apprentice hunt punishment Chisweethomeicon_17Apprentice hunt punishment Chisweethomeicon_14Apprentice hunt punishment Chisweethomeicon_20Apprentice hunt punishment Chisweethomeicon_24Apprentice hunt punishment Chisweethomeicon_1-1Apprentice hunt punishment Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice hunt punishment   Apprentice hunt punishment EmptySun 16 Aug 2009 - 13:54

Leopardpaw raced after the two apprentices. I do my best, even though i haven't trained as much. I won't disappoint Firelight.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice hunt punishment   Apprentice hunt punishment EmptySun 16 Aug 2009 - 14:44

Let's see how they do... Graystream thought hopefully to himself as he set out into the forest, tracking the three of them.
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice hunt punishment   Apprentice hunt punishment EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009 - 19:08

Goldenpaw lifted her head to sniff the air. She smelled herself, Darkpaw, and Leopardpaw and...... Mouse! Her senses sharpened. She could see a mouse sitting next to a big oak tree. She slid forwards in the hunter's crouch making sure to set her paws down slowly. When she was sure that she was close enough, she pounced. She sat up with the fat mouse in her jaws. Hoping she cound find the excact spot later, she walked on, aware of any movement in the bushes.

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice hunt punishment   Apprentice hunt punishment EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009 - 20:51

Darkpaw did the same as Goldenpaw. She breathed in all the scents around her, But no prey. She decided to go further.

She padded through the forest for a while then stopped at an open area. She lifted her head and tried to detect the scent of prey. She smelt the scent of Fish and she realized that she was at Sunningrocks.

"There is no point for fishing, I don't know how" she thought out loud. But after a hard scenting through the disgusting smell of fish she smelt a Raven: sitting up in a low branch of a tree.

She crept down low keeping all her weight on her shoulder's and stalked slowly to the tree, stepping lightly on the twigs and leaves so that the bird wouldn't detect her. Slowly, she unshiethed her claws and put a claw on the rough bark. Then another, then another until her whole body was stalking slowly up the tree.

When she was close enough to the bird, she pounced, brought it down with a swift swipe to the neck. She landed swiftly on the ground and buried her kill by a large rock.

She mummer'd a small thank-you to StarClan and carried on to look for more prey.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice hunt punishment   Apprentice hunt punishment EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009 - 7:24

Excellent. He thought simply to himself at how well they had progressed during their training. He then looked around to see if Leopardpaw was in the middle of a hunt.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice hunt punishment   Apprentice hunt punishment EmptyThu 20 Aug 2009 - 19:23

Leopardpaw scented mouse. She crept on it, careful not to step on twips, and dispatched it with a swift kill to the neck. She quickly thanked Starclan and buried it.

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice hunt punishment   Apprentice hunt punishment EmptyFri 21 Aug 2009 - 12:05

Darkpaw padded across the area and meowed while she was coming through. "Nice kill, Leopardpaw." She complemented. "Surely that mouse will feed all the elders!"
Darkpaw padded away into the bushes once again.

She spotted a mouse, a big, plump one, nibbling on a beech nut and the roots of a tree. Silently she crept towards the mouse, and leaped. She swiped a powerfull claw at it's back. The small animal lay limp. Darkpaw picked it up and buried it under one of the roots of the tree.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice hunt punishment   Apprentice hunt punishment Empty

Back to top Go down

Apprentice hunt punishment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next