Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A bit of shyness (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CookieLover5972

CookieLover5972

Characters : Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : RiverClan & I'm not sure yet
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 10

A bit of shyness (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A bit of shyness (Open)    A bit of shyness (Open) EmptyTue 2 Nov 2021 - 17:23

Minnowkit stared curiously at the other kits, warriors, and apprentices. As an only kit, she hadn't interacted much with her Clanmates. Minnowkit had been getting quite lonely, but was to self-conscious to approach anyone other than her kin. It was late in camp, and many cats had shuffled off to their dens. Minnowkit was sitting just outside the nusery, her green eyes staring at cat after cat as they went to their warm, soft nests.

"It might be nice to have a friend or two," She quietly chided herself. Minnowkit let out a breath. "Then again, what if they judge me? I am one of the youngest kits in the nursery, and I don't know anything!" She kept on fretting.

Last edited by CookieLover5972 on Tue 2 Nov 2021 - 17:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Back to top Go down

A bit of shyness (Open)
Page 1 of 1