Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Of all the stars, you shine brightest in my eye... [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

Of all the stars, you shine brightest in my eye... [c] Empty
PostSubject: Of all the stars, you shine brightest in my eye... [c]   Of all the stars, you shine brightest in my eye... [c] EmptySun 31 Oct 2021 - 16:27

Life underneath Bloodstar's rule had been an adjustment. For Spottedfrog, the shift from business as usual, to the rigorous, scrutinized training and warriorship came as a good one - the young she-cat was constantly full of boundless energy, and liked staying constantly on the move, learning and... trying, at least, to teach. She'd had mixed success with Dreamypaw, the little apprentice was eager to learn and had a good head on her shoulders, but the two just hadn't clicked, not like she and Juniperlight had, not like she wanted them to. Spottedfrog wished she could ask her own mentor for advice, but he was gone, off to stars knew where with her grandfather.

The young warrior sighed gently and cast a sidelong look at her father, the barest hint of guilt shining in her green-gold eyes. The two of them were out, together, en-route to patrol the outermost portions of the territory. She'd never had a problem talking to Bloodstar, not when he was Bloodstrike, at least, but things had changed, now... she'd been sworn to secrecy by Wolfstar about the night Dawnhawk and his friend attacked... but Wolfstar wasn't the leader anymore, and she was conflicted. Did she tell him? Out of the blue?

Oh, by the way, Bloodstar... Dawnhawk killed your dad an extra two times that you don't know about, and I've known for a little while now and couldn't tell you... surprise!

The fresh, still-pink scars on her cheek seemed to sting in response to the memories. Spottedfrog pinned her ears. That was stupid, and it didn't matter anymore anyway, right? Bloodstar certainly wouldn't be so easily defeated, and the rogues would be stupid to try. Her... brother wasn't a threat to them anymore - SkyClan was strong, and they would only get stronger. Breaking away, and desperate for something to do that didn't involve spilling her guts, Spottedfrog turned and sniffed at the roots of a nearby tree, wondering if the little plants there were anything the medicine cats could use. They didn't smell familiar, but then, she wasn't a medicine cat either, so who knew?

A tiny brown lizard startled her at the same time her probing nose startled it, and she reeled back in surprise, but instinctively her paw lashed out to scoop it up. It slapped against the trunk of the tree, and immediately she leapt after it, teeth snapping the scaly creature up and biting down until it stopped struggling. With a grin, Spottedfrog turned to show Bloodstar, moving closer. "I know we're not hunting, but - want half?"

Last edited by JJ on Sun 31 Oct 2021 - 16:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Of all the stars, you shine brightest in my eye... [c]   Of all the stars, you shine brightest in my eye... [c] EmptySun 31 Oct 2021 - 16:29

dice
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: Of all the stars, you shine brightest in my eye... [c]   Of all the stars, you shine brightest in my eye... [c] EmptySun 31 Oct 2021 - 16:29

The member 'JJ' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Of all the stars, you shine brightest in my eye... [c] Mistpe10
Of all the stars, you shine brightest in my eye... [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3021

PostSubject: Re: Of all the stars, you shine brightest in my eye... [c]   Of all the stars, you shine brightest in my eye... [c] EmptySun 31 Oct 2021 - 18:02

Bloodstar was going through scenario after scenario of how someone might get around his extra tight patrols, or how someone might get passed his security system in place at camp. Well... it wasn't completely done yet. Such a wide area needed time to be filled in. The clan seemed to be doing a good job so far... as far as he could tell. His thoughts were broken when Spottedfrog suddenly attacked a lizard. He blinked, but then smiled a small smile when she offered half of the lizard to him. He knew she was trying to be nice... but such a big cat like him... half a lizard would easily fit on his tongue. He wouldn't have to even chew before he swallowed. Still, knowing that she was wanting to do something nice for him, he nodded.

"Nice catch. Your mother likes catching these too." Shadowclan cats and their scaly land prey... Odd ones they were. He easily bit the lizard in half and... swallowed it effortlessly. He'd be polite and keep his thoughts to himself, but that Shadowclan food wasn't his favorite. Birds and squirrels on the other paw? He'd kill for those.

"You've been quiet. Is everything alright?" He asked her gently. He'd been quiet too, and the fact that his thoughts hadn't been broken at all until now made him realize this. His eyes suddenly landed on a limb of a tree that was bending at a downward angle weakly. He frowned at it before he began to move in it's direction. That limb needed to be removed.

"This one is weak enough I can do this alone. Just stay out of the way when it falls. I don't want you hurt."

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Of all the stars, you shine brightest in my eye... [c]   Of all the stars, you shine brightest in my eye... [c] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 20:59

"Thanks," Spottedfrog accepted the compliment with a dip of her head, devouring her own half of the lizard with a few quick, crunchy bites. The comment about her mother was ignored, her only reaction the briefest flick of her feathery tail against Bloodstar's haunch. She still wasn't sure how she felt about that whole thing... Newtspring certainly had opinions on the Briarthorn situation, but Spottedfrog wasn't so sure she agreed.

She didn't respond as her father probed about her silence, and Spottedfrog frowned slightly, wondering what, if anything, she could say to reassure him that wouldn't be a lie. The warrior swallowed, her throat suddenly dry. "I, um..." she began, but, mercifully, Bloodstar was immediately distracted by a broken limb. She sank in quiet relief once he turned his back, and stayed at a respectful distance as he moved towards it. "Okay, if you need help just tell me what to do," she replied.

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3021

PostSubject: Re: Of all the stars, you shine brightest in my eye... [c]   Of all the stars, you shine brightest in my eye... [c] EmptyFri 5 Nov 2021 - 15:03

Bloodstar didn't pick up right away that Spottedfrog was relieved to not talk about why she was quiet. He positioned himself on the tree that he would be able to catch himself with his front claws if the limb didn't quite break the way he intended and he fell with it. His planted his hind paws on the part of the limb right up against the trunk at it's most stable point and started doing the equivalent of cat CPR on it with his powerful forelegs. The limb shook only a few times before it snapped under his forepaws and fell to the forest floor. That was... actually very satisfying.

Bloodstar looked around now that he had some elevation. A hole in the dirt caught his eye and he scowled at it. "Bury that rabbit burrow please." He nodded toward it's direction. He was sure Spottedfrog would find it. If she needed help he would come help. He latched himself back onto the trunk of the tree and climbed down with practiced ease.

So far today had been a productive morning.

A rabbit suddenly appeared around a bush and Bloodstar dropped into a crouch. Foxdung... it waited for me to be on the ground. Well, one less rabbit means less rabbit burrows later. He bolted for it, intending to catch and kill the little beast.

Bloodstar attempted to catch a rabbit. He was Unsuccessful. -3SP

The rabbit was gone in a flash, but Bloodstar gave chase. It was likely running toward another burrow. Spottedfrog could catch up with him once she buried the first one he'd found.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***

Last edited by Tara on Fri 5 Nov 2021 - 15:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: Of all the stars, you shine brightest in my eye... [c]   Of all the stars, you shine brightest in my eye... [c] EmptyFri 5 Nov 2021 - 15:03

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Of all the stars, you shine brightest in my eye... [c] Mistpe10
Of all the stars, you shine brightest in my eye... [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of all the stars, you shine brightest in my eye... [c]   Of all the stars, you shine brightest in my eye... [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Of all the stars, you shine brightest in my eye... [c]
Page 1 of 1