Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

kit here, looking for a dad! (from any clan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

kit here, looking for a dad! (from any clan) Empty
PostSubject: kit here, looking for a dad! (from any clan)   kit here, looking for a dad! (from any clan) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 9:21 pm

Hi everyone! I’m ginger! And I’m looking for a parent (singular) for my new kit. Edit: This was originally for Riverclan, but I was told that might not be the best clan for what I’m looking for, and I am open to being in a different clan. So that works! :)

She’s an adorable little ginger kit. And while I’m planning on giving her an NPC mother, I was wondering if anyone had any toms/male cats who might be interested in being a father. My initial thought was an absentee dad/parent — it could be played out a few different ways, but they don’t have to be interested or involved. In fact, they might not know. It’s a queen’s choice to disclose and I was thinking my NPC might choose not to say (i.e. it was something brief of a relationship). The father might suspect, but be unsure? (Things to discuss!) But in other words, I’m looking for a gene donor/potential later parent.

All the color (a light ginger) would come from her mother, so the father could be any color. I’d love to take eye color or maybe subtle personality cues from dad, if allowed. :) I do want to have an actual character as a parent, if I can, to have possibilities later (DRAMA, or later bonding) — but in the short term there wouldn’t have to be much interaction!

I thought of/picked this kind of situation,m to have something different, but I also thought it might be an easy way to begin a Gingerkit story but still with possibility of family/connection in the Clan. I’m open to all sorts of ideas, too. :)

Her name will be Gingerkit, a fluffy, medium-sized thing with big paws. She’s going to be quite sturdy as an adult, in (coughs) what was traditional Riverclan fashion (but may be edited), with a thicker coat. And much like the root she’s named after, her personality has notes of definite warmth (spiciness!). But I see her as a very dependable personality, in her core, and the rest will develop along the way.

Mother I believe I’ll name Redwillow, likely looking similar to their daughter.

If anyone’s interested, I’d love to talk with you!

(Also, reference pic for Ginger’s appearance will be my profile pic)

Thanks, all!
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: kit here, looking for a dad! (from any clan)   kit here, looking for a dad! (from any clan) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 8:26 am

Hmm… Prickle would be a very absentee father. He’s ThunderClan, NPC born but with siblings. Kinda in a rough place right now. The only problem is that he is going to be killed off in the near-ish future (next month or two) so he wouldn’t be around long-term. He does have three sisters though, so there would probably still be family interactions. I am pretty active so there probably could be a good deal of Prickle-Ginger interaction in a short time, so just offering!

Also he is a pain in the tail and generally rather nasty so be warned
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: kit here, looking for a dad! (from any clan)   kit here, looking for a dad! (from any clan) EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 1:44 am

Thank you, Creepy Cocoa!! I have been thinking about the possibilities nonstop (Prickle sounds so delightfully prickly, and I am a sucker for those kinds of cats)!! But I had decided to merge Gingerkit with the kit I reserved in Primrose’s litter (dang the three cat slot sometimes, but I guess it stops me from creating a bazillion so it’s working as intended), and my third kit is already taken. >-< I am so torn!! But I definitely would love to RP with you sometime soon, I love your characters! :D I am hoping to be fairly active as well, and to start/join some plots.

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: kit here, looking for a dad! (from any clan)   kit here, looking for a dad! (from any clan) EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 4:03 am

Glad to hear you’ve found someone! (Also my character Dawnfeather is Prim’s older daughter, so I can’t wait to see what you do with your kit :D)
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

PostSubject: Re: kit here, looking for a dad! (from any clan)   kit here, looking for a dad! (from any clan) EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 12:56 pm

Thank you! And oh! Somehow I didn’t make the connection. XD But I did see you on that thread, now that I think about it. Sounds awesome, then! I can’t wait, either. :)

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kit here, looking for a dad! (from any clan)   kit here, looking for a dad! (from any clan) Empty

Back to top Go down

kit here, looking for a dad! (from any clan)
Page 1 of 1