Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

High Ranks Survey Response + Site Activity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6736

High Ranks Survey Response + Site Activity Empty
PostHigh Ranks Survey Response + Site Activity

Hi everyone!

Staff wanted to send out a little announcement to the site in response to the recent High Ranks Survey. There were several replies that were a bit harsh in regards to the recent activity on both high ranks and the site in general. We wanted to make sure to address this with everyone:

For the requirements for High Ranks, please refer to for what is expected of our site leadership. That is what we look for. Anything else is above and beyond. As much as we'd love to see everyone on all the time roleplaying, it is a bit of an unrealistic expectation to set with the ever-changing nature of everyday life.

The above being said, we absolutely take all feedback into account and really appreciate construstive criticism. The admin team has already taken several steps to go ahead and try to increase communication of these surveys and connect with high ranks (anyone in these positions has heard from us several times today).

As a general note, we wanted to make sure to address some lower site activity. For those who are newer to the site, this is pretty natural as we go into the school season and holidays. Starting a new school year and coming off of summer, most of our userbase is adjusting to new responsibilities and changes. It's for this reason we want to remind people to have patience and grace with each other during this time. Staff will absolutely always work on making sure duties are met as a priority. Given this has come up a few times, we figured we would address it on a more professional front.

After all that, I want to thank everyone for their feedback and input! Thank you for being a part of the WCC community. For those worried about plots on the site, there will be a sitewide coming up at the end of the year. Stay tuned!

High Ranks Survey Response + Site Activity Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

High Ranks Survey Response + Site Activity :: Comments

cocoa
Re: High Ranks Survey Response + Site Activity
Post Wed 13 Oct 2021 - 7:10 by cocoa
I was just casually reading through this then SITEWIDE SITEWIDE SITEWIDE YESSSS I CANT WAIT!
Lapis
Re: High Ranks Survey Response + Site Activity
Post Wed 13 Oct 2021 - 7:31 by Lapis
Sitewide heck ya! This is the news I need :)

High Ranks Survey Response + Site Activity

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: