Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3017

Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c] Empty
PostSubject: Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c]   Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c] EmptyTue 5 Oct 2021 - 12:01

Bearspirit found his feet carrying him to Fourtrees in the cold night of leaf-fall. He enjoyed the cold snaps more than he thought he would. The river even felt warm on some days compared to the frigid air. He inhaled the crisp atmosphere deeply and admired the red and gold of the leaves around him. He could see his breath when he exhaled, a thick, slow moving mist the faded away into nothingness shortly after leaving his body. He didn't expect to see Swiftspirit here anymore. They had established that they could only ever be friends. He tried to push the thoughts of her to the back of his mind when he arrived at Fourtrees and set his eyes on the Great Rock. He sat down and stared at it and his heart longed for another thing as well. Thoughts of becoming a deputy or leader suddenly entered his mind and it brought a small but sad smile to his face. What place would a kittypet of all things have to lead a clan of true forest cats? It was a dumb idea, one that he shook off from his thoughts.

It wasn't hard to be distracted from them when a flash of white suddenly caught his eye. He snapped his focus to his left, his eyes landing on the familiar white and gold pelt of Dawnhawk. Bearspirit was on his feet in an instant, fur bristling. The pale killer already noticed him, but his stance and stride was as calm as ever.

"Do you plan on reacting to me like this every time, Bearspirit? I did help you fight those dogs, if you recall." Dawnhawk said with a almost lazy tone. The marbled tom's ears rotated back.

"Of course I remember. I'll never forget that you helped us, Dawnhawk. But that doesn't make me forget what else you've done." Bearspirit turned to line his shoulders up with Dawnhawk's. It caused the pale tom to halt and adjust his footing. He knew a fight was going to happen before it ever did. His experience was obvious.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Don't fight me, boy. It will only end in your death." Dawnhawk spoke, still as calm as ever on his velvet voice. Bearspirit had a flicker of doubt flash in his mind, but he forced it away. What kind of warrior was he if he didn't fight for justice? He'd bring Dawnhawk back to Skyclan rather than kill him himself, if he managed to win. If he lost... he had no doubt that Dawnhawk would simply kill him and move on. Bearspirit was of no value to Dawnhawk, whether alive or not.

"Everyone dies. I refuse to be afraid of you." Bearspirit's minds flashed once again to Swiftspirit. Her soft color pattern, her eyes of ice blue, her perfect face structure... and how they could never be. How bad could death be, if you feel dead inside already? And with that, all fear vanished. Pain he could handle just fine. The marbled tom took a deep breath and focused his green gaze on the murderous creature in font of him. Dawnhawk must have seen the change in his eyes, because he frowned and readied a battle stance.

"So be it. Apologize to Mocha for me. I never wanted to kill his nephew." And with that, Dawnhawk drew his breath to steady himself. A few tense moments passed between the two cats as they said nothing but eyed each other.

Burningwing had left with another Shadowclan warrior from camp that night. They had hunted for about an hour and had collected quite a catch to take back home. Just as they were collecting their prey, the other warrior thought he heard something else to catch and was unable to resist the thrill of hunting. Burningwing shrugged and told him not to be gone long while he collected the rest of their kills. The other warrior never came back, putting Burningwing's nerves on edge. He reburied the kills and immediately put his nose to work, looking for the warrior he had come out hunting with. His trail lead him close to Fourtrees as well as the scent of a hare. You frog-brain... You'll never catch that. He thought to himself with irritation as he followed the trail. To his surprise, there was a small patch of blood and some hare fur at the very edge of Fourtrees and the warrior's trail lead back towards Shadowclan territory, evidence of a hare in tow via scattered fur along the drag marks on the ground.

Burningwing was about to turn and follow when he heard voices on the wind. His attention snapped over to the center of Fourtrees when he heard the name, "Dawnhawk". Burningwing dropped into a crouch and used the shadows to his advantage to get closer. His eyes landed on what smelled like a Riverclan warrior and... a clanless cat. That must be him... the notorious Dawnhawk that Skyclan cats couldn't shut up about. Better yet, it looked like the Riverclan warrior and him were about to fight. Wonderful. He settled down in the shadows of one of the oaks and waited, yellow eyes gleaming with anticipation.

After a few tense seconds, both toms charged at each other. The swiftness of a Windclan trained cat carried Dawnhawk forward, while the longer legs of Bearspirit quickly ate up the ground between them. The distance closed and the night crackled with the sound of claws and teeth snagging fur and superficial flesh as the cats whirled around each other. The initial contact was over with in an instant, as suddenly as it had started, and both toms landed on the ground opposite each other and whirled to face the other again. Duo-toned white and gold fur littered the ground just as much as the tri-colored cinnamon-chocolate, dark chocolate and off-white gold fur did. There was little blood on either toms just yet, as Dawnhawk had performed well in dodging a lot of Bearspirit's attacks. Unfortunately for him, Bearspirit proved to be quicker than Dawnhawk anticipated as well... and that stars-cursed sleek fur of his wouldn't allow Dawnhawk to get much of a grip.

Dawnhawk bolted forward again with explosive speed, feinted an attack to the left then went for the right and zipped behind Bearspirit faster than the larger cat could pivot. Dawnhawk's teeth went straight for the tendons on a back leg, intending to cripple his adversary for the rest of the fight... except Bearspirit kicked out sharply with the opposite hind leg and caught him up against his ribs. An audible thump echoed through the night air, like the sound a professional football player would make when kicking a football, and Dawnhawk's entire body lifted from the ground. The air had been brutally knocked from his lungs already and the pale tom gasped for breath even while still airborne. When his body fell hard against the hard-packed earth, Dawnhawk's body ached and his muscles locked up in position for a moment. His lungs felt as if they were on fire as he struggled for breath.

Bearspirit spun on him, grateful for his quick-thinking, or he could have been crippled for life. He had to pin him or Dawnhawk would just keep snaking in and out of range. He made a move forward, intending to slam his powerful forepaws on top of his opponent, but Dawnhawk had managed to recover himself by then and rolled away. With cat-like reflexes, he had already flipped back to his feet, though his breathing was labored. His blue eyes widened when he saw the deep gouges made in the dense earth made by Bearspirit's claws. The warrior was appropriately named.

"You hit hard for a kittypet..." He spoke through ragged breaths. He backed away from his adversary, seriously considering fleeing. "Are you sure we're not brothers? There is something very familiar about you... and I don't mean because we've met before. It feels like there is more to it than that." Dawnhawk was still back-pedaling and Bearspirit only held him in his fiery green gaze as he stalked forward.

Burningwing released a low growl in his throat. The Riverclan warrior was a kittypet??? His ears flattened and his fur bristled, but he wasn't about to blow his cover. Fine then... once they're both sufficiently injured I will kill them both. He decided. As they crept further and further away from him, Burningwing kept to the shadows and followed after them. He wanted to keep them within easy ambush distance as much as possible. It didn't look like they had noticed him so far and the wind was not in their favor. Starclan willing, he'd kill them both tonight.

"We're not brothers." Bearspirit growled. He wanted to maintain the distance the two toms had from each other. He could tell by the look in Dawnhawk's eyes he wanted to flee. He was stalling for time, still trying to make up his mind about his decision. Bearspirit needed to act before his opponent made the decision to take off. There was no way he was going to catch a Windclan trained cat.

"You knew your mother I'm sure, but did you ever meet your father? Your eyes are even a similar color to Bloodstrike's." Dawnhawk persisted, his breath still heavy. He knew that kittypets being bred didn't always meet both of their parents. A flicker of hesitation in Bearspirit's eyes told Dawnhawk that he'd struck a nerve. That was what he needed. He bolted forward while Bearspirit's focus was broken and managed to get a few slashes in this time before darting away. Red finally started to show through that gorgeous marbled pet of his. Bearspirit snarled, both from pain as well as when his claws snagged on nothing but empty air when he tried to retaliate.

"My owner- My twoleg would never have let my mom breed with a random stray! Now stop this nonsense, you're only trying to distract me from the fight!" He wished he felt as confident as he sounded. It was a ridiculous assumption... no way was he related to Bloodstrike. Though with all of his family gone and especially his mother, he might not ever know for certain. Geographically, Bloodstrike lived too far away... even if a cat could make the journey in three days, would he? Had he ever disappeared from Skyclan for any length of time? Questions for later he supposed, if he survived this. The wounds made by Dawnhawk's claws were started to burn.

At least Dawnhawk finally shut his mouth as they charged each other again. A whirlwind of claws and teeth coupled with yowls of pain and fury. When the two cats separated again, both of them had significant wounds now. Dawnhawk must have been tired as his dodging was becoming less and less efficient. Still... Bearspirit only managed glancing blows and a few lucky deeper snags, but no true direct hits that would have floored the smaller tom. Blood stained both cats' fur, some wounds deeper than others where the blood trickled freely.

Dawnhawk was panting and his mind raced. He needed a better plan than this. Bearspirit had turned out to be a more talented warrior than he expected... and certainly far stronger than any other cat he'd fought. His strength was even comparable to Bloodstrike's, a cat that outweighed him and was taller. Bearspirit is wasted on Riverclan... He'd be leading Thunderclan in no time if he'd been rescued there instead. And an absolute monster he would have been to deal with if he'd had Thunderclan's strength training. Dawnhawk's eyes went to the many deep gouges and practical trenches in the earth made by Bearspirit's strikes. He shuddered. I can't get a direct hit or I'm done for...

Burningwing moved forward, now creeping in and readying himself to kill both cats. The injuries on both of the toms was significant enough that he almost felt confident in attacking. He'd like Bearspirit to be a little more worn out first, but then he would strike. He supposed attacking and killing Dawnhawk first would be a good idea, as the rogue was Windclan trained and could run extremely fast. After that, he'd pretend to be friendly with Bearspirit and take his life when his guard was down. "One less kittypet in the forest... I'll make sure of it." He muttered to Starclan, though he was confident that the two toms were too focused on each other to hear him. He was right, as their battle ensued.

The toms whirled around each other several more times, each with more wounds than before whenever the whirling stopped. Dawnhawk had purposely been moving the battle slowly closer toward one of the Great Oaks. He needed to use a tree to his advantage. Anytime he tried to grip the powerful cat, his oily fur would set him free. He could always hit him, but landing a decent, efficient strike was proving to be very difficult. Now that they were within a reasonable distance of one of the oaks, Dawnhawk suddenly turned and sped toward it. He leaped at the trunk, landed all four paws onto it, angled his head back toward Bearspirit and pushed off...

...only to see Bearspirit powerful forepaw rushing at him. It slammed into his chest with the force of rockslide. Dawnhawk's hind legs swung forward while his body was thrown backward. With a loud thud Dawnhawk's shoulderblades were pinned against the tree trunk and Bearspirit held him there. No air would be getting into his lungs now. Dawnhawk kicked uselessly, as his legs weren't long enough to reach Bearspirit's body. He buried his foreclaws into his opponent's forelimb, but Bearspirit didn't even flinch as the blood trickled from the puncture wounds.

"It's over, Dawnhawk. You weren't fast enough this time." There was no gloating in Bearspirit's tone, only as if he were stating simple facts. The white and gold tom tried to bring his hind legs up several times to scratch at him, but he couldn't reach and the pressure his wiggling lower half put on his chest was quickly becoming unbearable. Bearspirit had him pinned and he couldn't suck more than a meaningless amount of air into his lungs. Colorful spots began to cloud his vision. "I'm going to make you pass out for now. Once I get a good grip on your scruff I'm taking you to Skyclan, where you will face justice for what you've done to them." There was still almost no emotion in Bearspirit's words. There was a certain amount of mixed feelings that he hadn't anticipated. Dawnhawk was the whole reason Bearspirit was even in the forest... even if the story he told Mocha was mostly lies. On some level he'd hoped his hero would have been... well... a hero. Instead, Bearspirit was about to take him to Skyclan where he had no doubt he'd be executed. It wasn't the ending he wanted for him, but maybe it was the ending that this murderous liar deserved.

A sudden glimmer of yellow caught Bearspirit's eye and he turned to look. A cat of burnt russet and charred black was staring at him from the shadows. Bearspirit inhaled and opened his mouth to identify him. Shadowclan... and something else...

Was that Windclan???

"Swiftspirit?!" He called to the night air, frantically scanning the shadows with his eyes now. What was that Shadowclan warrior doing? Had he been watching and hanging back in case Bearspirit needed help...? Or...?

Dawnhawk's body finally went still and his limbs dropped on either side of him, his claws slipping out of Bearspirit's forelimb.

"Marvelous performance, Kittypet." Burningwing spat the last word. "I'll be taking the credit for taking Dawnhawk to Skyclan... maybe alive maybe not... and you will die. I will tell them how you tragically lost your life trying to subdue him... and the forest will be rid of another impurity. I call that a heck of a win for the forest." Burningwing crouched and bunched his muscles to spring...

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5682

PostSubject: Re: Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c]   Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c] EmptyTue 5 Oct 2021 - 13:27

As habit demanded when Swiftspirit was inevitably unable to stay asleep, she quietly slipped from camp. Going for a run didn't really help much, but she was starting to live up to her name even by Windclan's high standards, so it wasn't a waste.

Of course, her paws took her towards fourtrees... Entirely not by her choice. No, it was definitely not. She wasn't hoping to see a familiar marbled tabby, and she certainly wasn't wishing that they could be anything more than just friends. That would be harebrained, as she'd told him.

Okay, she was harebrained. What of it?

The sounds of fighting as she neared fourtrees made Swiftspirit slow her pace, ears pricked. Two of the voices were familiar... And that was all she needed to pick up her pace again, silently but quickly making her way into the bushes at the edge of the hollow.

Just in time to see Bearspirit pin Dawnhawk against one of the great oaks. She'd known he was strong, it was plainly obvious in how the marbled tom was built, just as anyone who looked at Swiftspirit would understand that the chances of them outrunning her were at this point slim. Still, it was impressive. No Windclan tom could ever hope to match that strength.

She watched as Bearspirit kept Dawnhawk pinned, the tom eventually going limp beneath him. Passed out rather than dead, she was sure. But she'd caught movement in the bushes opposite her, and her gaze settled onto the dark tom that slipped from the shadows. Her lip curled in silent anger at his words. That former kittypet had just taken down a cat that had caused so much chaos... And impurity? Oh, if only the dark tom knew what sort of impurity lurked in the bushes. She almost laughed at the irony of it. Swiftspirit's blood was as impure as a cat could get. Her ancestors had committed sin after sin.

The wind shifted slightly... And Bearspirit called her name. Swiftspirit groaned internally.

Well now my cover's halfway blown, shut up Bearspirit. Swiftspirit sighed quietly to herself, though... There'd been something in his voice. No. She told herself.

The tom, whoever he was, didn't seem like he was bluffing, and Bearspirit was already injured from his fight with Dawnhawk. Swiftspirit sprang forward with all the speed of a Windclan-trained cat, and at this point she'd been in Windclan longer than Dawnhawk had. Unlike Bearspirit, she hadn't spent the last howeverlong fighting and wasn't injured. Even though Bearspirit had called her name, she didn't think that either tom had known exactly where she was. That would hopefully be enough to catch him off-guard... And then she struck again, before he would have time to dodge.

Swiftspirit used Jumping Strike on Burningwing for -7 sp, dealing -8+3 damage.
Swiftspirit used Swift Strike for -10 sp, dealing -5 damage.
Moor Runner active, damage taken reduced by -1.

Swiftspirit
60 / 60 hp
133 / 140 sp (140 - 7 - 10)

Burningwing
34 / 50 hp (50 - 8 - 3 - 5)
120 / 120 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c]   Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c] EmptyTue 5 Oct 2021 - 15:19

Burningwing had heard Bearspirit say a name, but he assumed the kittypet had mistaken is identity for someone else. He had been entirely caught off guard when he was attacked, and it sent him crashing to the ground with a furious yowl. Once his eyes landed on her and he drank in her scent, he knew she was a Windclan cat. He rolled to his feet and let the shadows consume his form. A Windclan cat wanted to fight him in the dark? Fine. She'd be fighting what appeared to be not much more than a shadow.

Using the darkness to his advantage, he slipped to Swiftspirit's side like a ghost. Once he lurched from the darkness, he shot his claws out in rapid succession, aiming to bury his claws deep as well as quickly. He was going after one of her hind legs, similarly like Dawnhawk's strategy to cripple Bearspirit, he intended to weaken the leg muscles of the Windclan adversary.

Night Finesse is Active! +1 to all attacks, countering Moor Runner's -1 damage to all attacks!
Burningwing used Front Paw Strike, dealing 9 damage and - 7SP
Burningwing also used Desperate Blows, dealing an additional 7 damage and -5SP

Burningwing
34HP / 108SP (-12SP)

Swiftspirit
44HP / 133SP (-16HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c]   Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c] EmptyTue 5 Oct 2021 - 17:39

The tom darted past, slashing at her legs. Sound strategy, take out the legs, take out an opponent's ability to move. Expecting as much, Swiftspirit twisted, avoiding claws slicing into anything that was particularly vital. His claws still drew blood however, and Swiftspirit resigned herself to the fact that this fight wouldn't go unnoticed by sharp-eyed Hentooth when she was back in camp in the morning. She slashed at the tom in turn, claws aimed for his own legs in retaliation. She didn't look over to check on Bearspirit or the unconscious Dawnhawk, her only only focus was the fight in front of her.

Swiftspirit used Front Paw Strike for -7 sp, dealing -10 damage.
Moor Runner negated by Night Finesse.

Swiftspirit
44 / 60 hp
126 / 140 sp (133 - 7)

Burningwing
24 / 50 hp (34 - 10)
108 / 120 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c]   Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c] EmptyTue 5 Oct 2021 - 22:47

Burningwing caught a nasty claw attack to the shoulder that ran down the front of a foreleg. Just as quickly as he'd appeared from darkness, the dark tom slunk back into it. He snapped a twig on one side on purpose right before he sailed over Swiftspirit on her opposite side. He struck out for the same hind leg however that he'd already wounded in an attempt to do some real damage. His teeth closed around it and he bit as hard as he could. If nothing else, he was hoping the bite wound would go deep enough to cause an infection. That would be one way to cripple a Windclan cat to the point of uselessness, he supposed.

Burningwing used Snap, dealing 9 damage and -7SP
Moor Runner negates Night Finesse

Burningwing
24HP / 101SP (-7SP)

Swiftspirit
35HP / 126SP (-9HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c]   Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c] EmptyWed 6 Oct 2021 - 8:41

A twig cracked, and then the Shadowclanner was sinking his teeth into her leg again. Swiftspirit let out a low growl, and twisted. He was focused on damaging her legs, but he was leaving himself open, and now she aimed unsheathed claws at the tom's belly. Her claws raked through soft fur, but not skin. Swiftspirit sprang away from the Shadowclanner, intending to put some distance between them before he could react. Her leg was bleeding more heavily now, and putting her full weight on it was painful... She'd definitely need to see Hentooth about it later.

Swiftspirit attempted Belly Rake for -15 sp, dealing -12 damage. Belly Rake was unsuccessful.

Swiftspirit
35 / 60 hp
111 / 140 sp (126 - 15)

Burningwing
24 / 50 hp (24 - 12)
101 / 120 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Last edited by kjSage on Wed 6 Oct 2021 - 8:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

PostSubject: Re: Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c]   Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c] EmptyWed 6 Oct 2021 - 8:41

The member 'kjSage' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c] Mistpe10
Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c]   Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c] EmptyWed 6 Oct 2021 - 13:21

Burningwing watched her twist at the last moment and managed to arch his back and keep his belly safely away from her claws. He retreated back into the darkness, only to lurch out at a different side of her with claws fully extended. His teeth went for her neck, hoping to start tearing away at the flesh beneath. He'd end her, then he'd end the other two.

Burningwing used Leap and Hold, dealing 9 damage and -15SP

Burningwing

24HP / 86SP (-15SP)

Swiftspirit
Stunned for Two Turns
26HP / 111SP (-9HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by Tara on Wed 6 Oct 2021 - 13:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

PostSubject: Re: Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c]   Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c] EmptyWed 6 Oct 2021 - 13:21

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c] Mistpe10
Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c]   Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c] EmptyWed 6 Oct 2021 - 15:56

Swiftspirit sank to the ground beneath the Shadowclanner's weight, a soft 'oof' escaping her. Foxdung, that miss had cost her. She tucked her chin against her chest, and shifted her weight so that her belly stayed against the ground, with her legs tucked. His weight pinning her, stunned, all she could do right now was cover up and keep her vitals and important bits as protected as she could.

Swiftspirit is pinned.

Swiftspirit pinned 1/2
26 / 60 hp
111 / 140 sp

Burningwing
24 / 50 h
86 / 120 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c]   Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c] EmptyWed 6 Oct 2021 - 18:19

Burningwing felt her buckle under him and went to work immediately. Claws digging trenches into her skin and his teeth scissoring away as much flesh as he could. He'd kill this foolish Windclan wench for interfering in his work. He didn't care what her bloodline was. Stopping him from crusading for Starclan was the definition of evil.

.... Did he hear heavy pawsteps?

Burningwing continues Leap and Hold, dealing 9 damage and -15SP

Burningwing

24HP / 71SP (-15SP)

Swiftspirit
Pinned for 1 turn
17HP / 111SP (-9HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c]   Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c] EmptyThu 7 Oct 2021 - 8:10

Swiftspirit allowed herself to go limp beneath the Shadowclanner, giving herself time to catch her breath. He was stronger than she'd given him credit for... And she wouldn't make the mistake of underestimating him should they ever meet again.

She could have swore she heard heavy pawsteps behind them... Bearspirit? Maybe the Shadowclanner had heard them as well. She wouldn't turn her head to check and risk giving away whatever the large Riverclanner was planning on doing. Abruptly, Swiftspirit threw her weight to the side and twisted, managing to slip free of the Shadowclanner's grip. It would take her a moment to regain her balance, though, even as quick as she was. The Shadowclanner's weight and claws digging into her flesh had done a good job of knocking the breath from her.

Swiftspirit is no longer pinned.

Swiftspirit pinned 2/2 - no longer pinned
17 / 60 hp
111 / 140 sp

Burningwing
24 / 50 hp
71 / 120 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c]   Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c] EmptyThu 7 Oct 2021 - 13:17

Burningwing scowled as the Windclan she-cat slipped away from him, momentarily distracting him from the pawsteps he thought he heard earlier. He lunged forward and struck out with his claws, aiming to deepen the wounds already present, where ever he could reach them. She should have stayed out of it! There was no mercy burning in his sulfuric gaze as claws went straight for flesh.

Burningwing used Front Paw Strike, dealing 9 damage and -7SP
Night Finesse negates Moor Runner

Burningwing
24HP / 64SP (-7SP)

Swiftspirit
8HP / 111SP (-9HP)

Bearspirit's fur bristled at the sight of Swiftspirit attacking the Shadowclan cat. He held Dawnhawk in place still, not quite ready to let go until he knew for sure there was no way the pale tom could be faking it. But Swiftspirit... The longer he watched the greater his indecision became. He looked at Dawnhawk then back to Swiftspirit again... only to see her get pinned beneath the Shadowclanner's claws.

"Starclan, help me!" He muttered with frustration before he relinquished his pin on the fugitive. Dawnhawk's body flopped to the ground without any evidence of him trying to catch himself, but he was gasping for breath and coughing immediately. It couldn't be helped. Swiftspirit was in trouble. Bearspirit could see the lack of mercy glowing in the eyes of her adversary. He'd already admitted he was going to kill Bearspirit and maybe Dawnhawk as well already.

The large marbled tom leaped at the distracted opponent and raked his claws deep into his back. No way was he killing Swiftspirit. No. Way.

Bearspirit used Jumping Strike on Burningwing, dealing 11 damage (8+3) and -7SP

Bearspirit
30HP / 63SP (-7SP)

Burningwing
13HP / 64SP (-11HP)

Swiftspirit
8HP / 111SP

NOTE: I cut Bearspirit's HP and SP in half to reflect the fight he'd had with Dawnhawk already.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c]   Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c] EmptyThu 7 Oct 2021 - 15:14

Swiftspirit sidestepped the Shadowclanner as he lunged for her again, not quite quick smooth to avoid all of his blows. She slammed her forepaws into the side of his head in response, hoping to create some breathing room after Bearspirit had been kind enough to spring at him and catch him off guard.

Her eyes flicked to Bearspirit briefly, though Swiftspirit knew better than to waste precious breath while locked in a battle, she was grateful for the help.

Swiftspirit used Upright Lock for -20 sp, dealing -10 damage.

Swiftspirit
8 / 60 hp
91 / 140 sp (111 - 20)

Burningwing
3 / 50 hp (13 - 10)
64 / 120 sp

Bearspirit
30 / 60 hp
63 / 140 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c]   Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c] EmptyFri 8 Oct 2021 - 0:28

Burningwing yowled furiously as claws buried themselves ruthlessly into his back. He hardly had time to register what was going on before claws came crashing down on his head from the Windclanner. His head swam. "I'll kill you!" He yowled. "I'll kill you both!" He launched another attack at the Windclan she-cat, intending to whip his attention around to the Riverclan tom afterward.

Burningwing used Upright Lock, dealing 10 damage and -20SP

Burningwing
3HP / 44SP (-20SP)

Swiftspirit
K.O.
-2HP / 91SP (-10HP)

Bearspirit
30HP / 63SP

Bearspirit watched the Shadowclanner's claws strike Swiftspirit again and rage ripped through him worse than any storm could have torn through the forest. He bellowed out a war cry, a sound that maybe a larger cat should have made rather than a domestic feline. His teeth shot forward and sought Burningwing's scruff. He clamped down on it with a fury, blood filling his mouth immediately.

He ripped the smaller tom up off of his feet and reared up on his hind legs like a bear. He snapped his head to one side in an attempt to shake him around by the scruff, but as he whipped his head to the other side, a sickening wet crunch announced the separation of scruff flesh and the body it belonged to.

Burningwing sailed, briefly airborne, until he collided with the great oak's trunk where Dawnhawk had been only a moment before. Another loud crunch. Burningwing's face paralyzed in a shocked agony, he flopped to the forest floor and writhed. His mouth was open wide, desperately trying to breathe, but was unable to do so.

Bearspirit used Scruff Shake, dealing 7 damage and -20SP

Bearspirit
30HP / 43SP (-20SP)

Burningwing
K.O.
-4HP / 44SP (-7HP)

Dawnhawk watched the last part of the fight unfold with wide eyes. He had managed to come to after a moment of sucking air into his lungs greedily. As Burningwing's body sailed toward him, he rolled swiftly to his feet and out of the landing zone of the Shadowclan cat. He stared at the blood welling up viciously from the wound on the back of the dark tom's neck and looked at Bearspirit, wide-eyed.

"Well, as entertaining as this has been... I think I'm going to dip." He said with a nervous laugh, eyeing the piece of scruff flesh in Bearspirit's teeth. "You won after all! Congratulations Bearspirit! Take care of Swiftspirit and tell her I said hi." He didn't leave any room to argue.

Dawnhawk pivoted on his heel and bolted away, eager to be out of the fight at this point. He had no interest in fighting a tom that had that much strength and was no longer in any state of mind to be holding back.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c]   Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittle Bones. Fragile Hearts. Both are meant to fall apart [c]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next