Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Running with the Wind (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

Running with the Wind (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Running with the Wind (Closed)   Running with the Wind (Closed) EmptyTue 5 Oct 2021 - 8:58

The sun was rising and Waterlily's eyes opened as the beams of the bright light hit against them.  She reluctantly stood up and shook herself awake.  She walked out of the den, letting the sunlight hit her shinny black fur.  She padded towards the apprentice den and poked her head inside.  "Thymepaw?" She called for the apprentice.  "It's time to go train."

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Triangle

Triangle

Characters : Ospreypaw (Sk) | Emberkit (Tc)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan apprentice | Thunderclan kit
Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Running with the Wind (Closed)   Running with the Wind (Closed) EmptyFri 8 Oct 2021 - 11:43

Thymepaw blinked slowly as they woke up and their eyes adjusted to the sunlight streaming from the entrance of the den. "Wh-? Oh, training, right." They stood up to stretch and groom down their fur before realizing Waterlily was waiting on them and hurrying out of the apprentice den. "Okay, I’m ready to go. But can we eat first?" The apprentice glanced hopefully at a fresh-looking vole some early riser had just dropped onto the prey pile.

Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Running with the Wind (Closed)   Running with the Wind (Closed) EmptySat 9 Oct 2021 - 22:09

"Of course!"  Waterlily said kindly.  She walked with the apprentice over to the fresh kill pile.  She picked out a squirrel for herself and waited for Thymepaw to pick their's as well.  She tore off a piece of flesh and swallowed it.  "Let me know when you're done and we can go start training."  She told them.  "Today you'll be hunting some stuff like this as well.  So, soon you'll be adding to the fresh kill pile."  She said in an attempt to make conversation.

Back to top Go down
Triangle

Triangle

Characters : Ospreypaw (Sk) | Emberkit (Tc)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan apprentice | Thunderclan kit
Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Running with the Wind (Closed)   Running with the Wind (Closed) EmptyTue 2 Nov 2021 - 10:00

(ooc: I'm so so sorry for the late reply, October was a really hectic month for me and unfortunately I haven't had much time to write. I'll be able to rp much more frequently now that my schedule's cooled down though)

Thymepaw murmured gratitude and followed their mentor to the stack of prey to pick out the vole they'd been eyeing. "You really think so?" The apprentice asked hopefully. "That I'll be adding to the prey-pile I mean?" They clarified before biting into their fresh-kill. The younger cat chewed hastily as they waited for a response, not wanting to waste any more of Waterlily’s time.

Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Running with the Wind (Closed)   Running with the Wind (Closed) EmptyWed 10 Nov 2021 - 16:05

(OOC: no worries, it happens!  And sorry that my reply is kinda late also)

"Definitely!" She replied with a smile.  She ripped a little more flesh off of the squirrel, seeing some deep bones now and some fluid spilling out of it.  "As a trained apprentice and warrior, it's a job to hunt and add to the pile if you can.  It's actually really fun to hunt, in my opinion.  I hope you like it also." She brushed her tail in front of herself, eating more of the squirrel quickly. She was almost done with it by now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running with the Wind (Closed)   Running with the Wind (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Running with the Wind (Closed)
Page 1 of 1