Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

notice, apology, and explanation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

notice, apology, and explanation Empty
Postnotice, apology, and explanation

as a lot of you have probably noticed, i have been effectively dead on the site and the server for the past couple weeks. i've spoken with staff and have kept the team in loop, but things have been crazy for me.

during the time, we bought our first house, and have been doing repairs and preparations for move in on october 10th. basically, all ive been doing is driving between work, my apartment, and the house for two weeks to work on things and get furniture and paint, while also packing the old place. since it's been so drawn out (i couldnt get time off to move until the week of the 10th) it has been insane.

on top of that, my store has been subbing for a location an hour away during a few points in time - meaning about half of this time ive had a 2+ hour commute daily. it's not a great excuse, but as i have discussed with staff, im so overwhelmed and overworked that stepping back for my sanity has been my only option. health stuff has popped up too but its not worth getting into at this point.

basically - going forward, until after the 10th, i will pretty much be a ghost. my pms are always open to people who need to get a hold of me or have questions. my goal is to get back into rp and site duties as close to after the 10th as possible. as things get figured out, i will continue to keep the staff team posted and will updated the site if there are any major changes.

im sorry for who i may have inconvenienced during this time, and when i am able to, will do my best to help make sure things are running smoothly and assist in planning for the upcoming sitewide and other such site activities.

thank you all for your patience with me during this time,

Ripped
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

notice, apology, and explanation :: Comments

No Comment.

notice, apology, and explanation

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: