Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

From Good to Evil (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

From Good to Evil (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: From Good to Evil (Closed)   From Good to Evil (Closed) EmptyThu 30 Sep 2021 - 18:24

Scarletriver had thought about her plan for a while.  Goldenfire and Frozenleaf around a week ago had yelled at her once more.  Yelled she was not good enough, something that Scarletriver had been used to hearing since she was a kit. The problem was that day she had the guts to scream back.  The tension between them was overwhelming that day, but after the only emotions she began to feel was anger and guilt.  That week she simply faked a smile.  She was used to faking her emotions, this was not anything new.  However, now more then ever she had the overwhelming urge to prove herself.  To show her parents, to show everyone, that she was good enough.  That she was worthy enough.  There was not any sort of problem there that she felt that she could help to fix, so she decided to form a plan to make one.

First, she needed a cat.  She wondered around camp, the sun just coming up.  A familiar face came into view.  She walked up to him, tail flicking happily in the air and a smile on her face.  "Hi, Bluepaw!"  She exclaimed, talking slightly louder than her normally quiet voice.  "Would you mind going hunting with me real quick?"

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Characters : Patchpaw, Beetlestrike
Clan/Rank : [P] TC Apprentice, [B] SkC T1 Warrior
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: From Good to Evil (Closed)   From Good to Evil (Closed) EmptySun 3 Oct 2021 - 17:53

Bluepaw licked a blue paw, passing it over an ear, the other ear swiveling to pick up Scarletriver's voice. Was it just his imagination or was it louder than usual? Oh well, perhaps she was excited to go hunting. He couldn't say he was really of the same mindset, but he was always ready to help out the Clan. He got to his paws, stretching a little, before nodding.

"Sure Scarletriver. Congratulations on your name, by the way," he purred, not having had a chance to speak to her since her ceremony. It was a good name, and there'd be no confusion on which Clan she was from ever. "Ready?"

[#a4af78]                     [#ffc900]
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: From Good to Evil (Closed)   From Good to Evil (Closed) EmptyMon 4 Oct 2021 - 21:53

When he said "sure" her spirits rose, but when he congratulated her a quick pain came into her chest, as if she was being stabbed by a million cat claws.  "Thank you," she replied.  "Yeah, I'm ready."

She began to walk out of camp.  Many cats were starting to come out of the dens, making it a busy atmosphere.  That could be good for her.  She went to the territory, not talking too much.  When she was sure that Bluepaw could not see her, she would sigh, considering turning back or just stopping.  She walked pretty far out in the territory, but stopped herself before going any farther.  To go farther might make him suspicious as to why they were going to far out.

So instead she made an abrupt stop, looking for signs of life.  She spotted a hare a little bit away from her.  Another idea came to mind.  Maybe the hare could serve as a reason to go farther away from camp to ensure no one saw them.  She chased it down going back and forth to attempt to keep the hare going in a mostly straight line.

The hare ended up being too fast and getting away from her, but no matter, it fulfilled it's purpose.  "Darn," she said under her breath about her failed catch.  Then she turned towards Bluepaw.  She could complete her plan just then, but there would be too much noise.  No.  She needed to wait till he was completely distracted.  The point when he would suspect it the least.  So, from there she just waited.  She was waiting until Bluepaw would be hunting.  When he would be focused on his prey without anything else in mind.  From there, she could kill him.

Last edited by Little RIP on Mon 4 Oct 2021 - 22:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: From Good to Evil (Closed)   From Good to Evil (Closed) EmptyMon 4 Oct 2021 - 21:53

The member 'Little RIP' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

From Good to Evil (Closed) Mistpe10
From Good to Evil (Closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: From Good to Evil (Closed)   From Good to Evil (Closed) EmptyMon 11 Oct 2021 - 15:49

Bluepaw was glad that Scarletriver seemed to have a plan. She walked with purpose, and he was more than happy to just follow along. It felt good to be included. Hopefully this time they wouldn't run into any predators! His whiskers twitched with amusement at the memory. At the time it had been terrifying but now, it was a memory he kind of enjoyed. He had been helpful to his Clan, and that made him feel good.

"Tough luck," he sympathized as the hare made it's escape. His ears pricked, trying to pinpoint some prey of his own. He heard a scuffling, the tiny paw steps of a mouse. He dropped into a crouch, and headed towards it. He tried to keep his paws light, but at the last moment he brushed against a dried clump of grass and the mouse darted away.

The blue pointed tom's shoulders slumped, before he straightened up and sighed. "Tough luck for me, too, I guess." His back was still to Scarletriver, as he had no reason to suspect anything out of the ordinary was going to happen. No reason to suspect that his own Clanmate had a dark plan in mind for him.

Last edited by Patch on Mon 11 Oct 2021 - 15:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: From Good to Evil (Closed)   From Good to Evil (Closed) EmptyMon 11 Oct 2021 - 15:49

The member 'Patch' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

From Good to Evil (Closed) Mistpe10
From Good to Evil (Closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: From Good to Evil (Closed)   From Good to Evil (Closed) EmptyTue 12 Oct 2021 - 9:09

Scarletriver waited till Bluepaw was busy with hunting.  He was turned around.  This was the perfect time.  She walked up towards him.  She hesitated for a moment a few steps away.  Wondering why this had to be Bluepaw, she began to get closer.  Trying to get close enough where she could knock him out.  At least she would do a painless death.  For some reason that thought came as a comfort to her.

First step.  Quick thoughts ran through her mind.  She was only a few more steps away.  So close.  What am I doing?  What am I doing?  What am I doing?  That thought played on repeat in her mind as if it was a catchy song.

Second step.  Doubt came.  A horrible nervous feeling came.  It was a strange feeling of both guilt and excitement and anger and sorrow, all of these mixed into one.  Time seemed to move in slow motion for her right now and yet was all happening so fast.  She made no noise, nothing that could hint to Bluepaw what she was planning.

Final step.  This was the last time that her paw would hit the ground before this part of her plan was complete.  This was the last moment where she might be able to have any doubt.  Next it would just be a death.  A death were no one would ever know the truth.  This was just as she thought.  If it worked, this would be horrible for both Riverclan and Thunderclan, just how she wanted it to be.

All of this, all of these thoughts worries and feelings, happened within about a second.  She stood on her hind legs and hit down hard on Bluepaw's head.  The tom sank down to the ground.  He was limp.  She put a paw on his side to see if he was still breathing.  He was.  It was not over yet.  She put her paw over his neck, about to dig her claws in so soon he would not be able to breath anymore.  "I'm sorry Bluepaw.  I really am."  Her claws started to dig in, but as soon as it came into contact with skin she could not do it anymore.  She just couldn't.  The good part of her prevented her from killing Bluepaw herself.  Why is this happening?  I came so far!  Why can't I finish it?  But no matter how much she tried to unsheathe her claws they would not go.

A little ways off, she heard a dog bark and it's owner yelling things that she could not understand.  It seemed that they were walking towards her and Bluepaw.  This could work where she failed.  She ran away from the dog a little bit and then hid in a bush to watch.  Once she could see that the dog could clearly see Bluepaw and was coming up to him, she ran.

She ran and ran and ran back to camp at full speed.  Tears filled her eyes, partly because she honestly did feel a lot of guilt and partly because she needed to put on a good show that would fool the other Riverclan cats.  Her heart was filled with guilt, almost an unbearable amount.  There was no turning back now.

What she did not know was that the twoleg who found Bluepaw was a kind person.  His heart was pure.  So, when he saw the cat laying limp on the ground, he pitied it and scooped the apprentice up in his arms.  He was going to take care of Bluepaw, but no one would know this yet.  No one, even Scarletriver herself.

Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: From Good to Evil (Closed)   From Good to Evil (Closed) EmptyWed 13 Oct 2021 - 15:07

It went dark almost in the next moment, and Bluepaw crumpled to the ground. He didn't hear the apology, and thankfully didn't feel any of the pain from the blow or from her claws pricking at his throat. Scarletriver might have run off with the assumption that the apprentice was dead, but the kind twoleg cradled his battered body. He would have a major headache and concussion when he awoke, but he would live.

The twoleg placed his limp form on a blanket in his monster, and for the moment, Bluepaw's body rested. He would remain unconscious until sometime later when the twoleg took him to a weird place that reeked of twoleg things and was unnaturally bright. Confusion and shock kept Bluepaw quiet and complacent, and before the day was over he would find himself in the home of the twoleg, with the dog snuffling at his fur through the bars of a cage that would be his home until he regained his strength.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Good to Evil (Closed)   From Good to Evil (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

From Good to Evil (Closed)
Page 1 of 1