Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Whole New Word (O)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nacho

Nacho

Characters : (Br)ookthistle, (Ja)aminepaw, (So)ngpaw
Clan/Rank : WC/SkC/TC
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 195

A Whole New Word (O) Empty
PostSubject: A Whole New Word (O)   A Whole New Word (O) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 9:33 am

It had been a couple sunrises since Jasminepaw had first arrived in ShadowClan territory, injured and alone. Mistyfalcon and Flintstar had been kind enough to bring her back to camp, which had been baffling to her, and Basilpaw had treated her wounds with kindness and patience, so different from Beechface. SkyClan as a whole is very different from ShadowClan.. The timid molly found herself appreciating the kind marshland cats, and their leader especially. Flintstar had been so kind to her, a strange apprentice he'd found trespassing on his territory, and quite honestly, she couldn't imagine Bloodstrike or Wolfstar doing the same. Stretching, the SkyClanner (could she even call herself that anmore?) padded out of the medicine den. Basilpaw had given her the clear earlier that morning to walk around, and Jasminepaw found herself actually wanting to meet some ShadowClanner. Sittin outside the medicine den, Jasminpaw felt insecure, but determined. If everycat here was half as kind as Mistyfalcon, Basilpaw, and Flintstar, then she wanted to meet them, and be friends.
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Word (O)   A Whole New Word (O) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 12:46 pm

Thanks to her instructions under Batglow, Basilpaw had learned enough to sufficiently treat Jasminepaw when the young she-cat had been found in their territory, and her confidence was soaring.  This had been her first major patient, and it had gone with no mistakes or hiccups!  Beaming, Basilpaw quickly finished sorting the last of her herbs back into their places and ducked outside her den, sitting down beside the nervous Jasminepaw.  "Mind if I join you?"  Smiling, the tiny tortoiseshell looked up at the blue morning sky and took a deep breath, or as deep of a breath as she could, of the crisp air.  Several cats were beginning to gather in the clearing to eat and prepare for patrols, and Basilpaw noticed that Jasminepaw was gazing at them curiously.  "You should meet my brother, Loudpaw.  He's super nice!  If I see him I'll call him over, he might be busy though..."  Flintstar had been ramping up patrols to try and keep the rouges off their territory, so it was all paws on deck.  She hoped that soon they would speak to the other medicine cats, so that Batglow could go back to his full warrior duties.

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Word (O)   A Whole New Word (O) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 2:01 pm

Loudpaw padded through the thorny entrance, and after many times doing this he learned how to avoid getting his tabby fur caught on it. Once he emerged on the other side the young cat greeted the warm morning sun, him and his hunting partner walking to the fresh kill pile. The apprentice was about to set his toad down when he spotted two cats sitting outside the medicine den. He recognized his sister's tortoiseshell fur, but not the cat she was next to. The tom was instantly intrigued, deciding to take him and his frog up to Basilpaw and her friend.

"Hi there Basilpaw," he meowed before sitting down next to his sister, turning his head to the tabby and white she-cat, "Who are you? What is your name? Why have I not seen you before? Why do you smell a bit different? Are you an apprentice? You look like one. Who is your mentor? Do you like them? Do you like training? What is your favorite part? Mine is getting to talk with my mentor, Flintstar. How are you?" he asked her energetically. Loudpaw looked to the other she-cat. "Oh yeah Basilpaw how has training been going? Are you doing well? Both in training and in general. Also I can not remember, did you get a mentor?" he questioned, ending abruptly. He probably could have said it all more calm and organized but that wasn't the friendly and curious tom's nature. There were just so many questions to ask!

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Nacho

Nacho

Characters : (Br)ookthistle, (Ja)aminepaw, (So)ngpaw
Clan/Rank : WC/SkC/TC
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Word (O)   A Whole New Word (O) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:56 pm

Jasminepaw gave Basilpaw a warm smile as she approached "Oh, uhm, of course you can join, Basilpaw!" The brown and white tabby chirped, surprised, but happy, that the medicine cat apprentice would even want to sit with her. Basilpaw had treated her wounds with love and care, and so Jasminepaw would never refuse her simple request of sitting beside her. "Y-you have a brother? Wow, that's super cool! I don't have any siblings, or friends, really..." Jasminepaw mused, a touch of sadness at the end. Jaypaw.. Jaypaw had been her friend, but that was it. Before she could say any more, a tabby apprentice joined them, and dogpiled her with questions.

"O-oh umh hi! J-jasminepaw, I'm fr- uh Sky-- -'pprentice? y-yes- mentor? P-primrose-- training? uhm, kinda, I don't have a fav-- I-I'm doing well..?" Taken aback, the she-cat attempted to answer them all, but they just kept coming. Finally, the tom turned his attention back to Basilpaw, and Jasminepaw felt her head swirling. He'd talked so fast, she could hardly get a word out! "u-uhm, what was your name?" Jasminepaw asked Loudpaw, unsure of who she was even talking to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Word (O)   A Whole New Word (O) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Whole New Word (O)
Page 1 of 1