Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Love or Honor [SkC+ Topic for Spottedfrog]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

Love or Honor [SkC+ Topic for Spottedfrog] Empty
PostSubject: Love or Honor [SkC+ Topic for Spottedfrog]   Love or Honor [SkC+ Topic for Spottedfrog] EmptyWed 18 Aug 2021 - 21:11

ok so this is in its beginning stages and I'm still developing some things, but this plot involves a few cats from SkyClan, and then one or two cats from another clan that shares a border with SkyClan

Roles:

Cat A:
This will be a cat (no preferred gender) that lives in either RiverClan, ShadowClan, or ThunderClan, as it's easy for a SkyClan cat to get to those borders. Their role is the "rival/romance" in this plot. Essentially, they would enter an almost-relationship with Spottedfrog, secret meetings at borders, flirting, and, eventually, a confession of stronger feelings. This will be sort of a hard and fast "young romance", but no actual codebreaking would be done. It will end badly, and how your cat takes that in the end is completely up to you. [This could be a double romance with two cats from the same clan, I'm not against it!]

Cat B:
This will be a SkC cat, preferably one that's close friends with Spotted. They will know who [Cat A] is, and eventually have suspicions that lead them to discovering the relationship. What they choose to do with that information is completely up to you!

Cat C:
This will be a SkC cat, who Spotted ends up confessing to before her relationship is outed, and who convinces her to call it off.

Cat D [Bloodstrike/star]:
This will be a SkC cat, of high rank, that also discovers the relationship, whether they're told about it by [Cat B] or realize it on their own.

Cat X:
This will be a cat whose plot idea I haven't thought of but you can recommend for me to add to this plot.

Timeline:

1: Spottedfrog and [Cat B] are out on a patrol, and end up stumbling across [Cat A] with another of their clanmates, if preferred. The four cats will get into a border skirmish, with Spotted and [Cat A] fighting each other specifically and sharing some dialogue. They will start off disliking each other.

2: While out by herself (probably at night) Spottedfrog runs into trouble. I haven't decided what this will be yet (trap, dog, rogue, stuck) but whatever it is, [Cat A] will also have been out alone, hear her struggles, and come to her aid. They will share some more sassy dialogue, and Spotted will be probably ungrateful and belligerent before they part.

3: At the next Gathering, she feels sorry and goes over to [Cat A] to apologize, and thank them for their help. They'll spend the Gathering together, chat a little (and then probably sit in awkward silence) but leave confused and conflicted.

4: Spottedfrog and [Cat A] will once again find themselves at the border, this time under the cover of darkness, and both alone. Whether they're looking for each other, or just there by chance, can be decided at the time. They'll spend some time together, do some flirting, and the beginnings of a romance will form. [Cat B] will meet up with Spottedfrog as she's just left [Cat A]'s company, and end up questioning why she smells like [Cat A's Clan], but Spottedfrog will explain it away. [Cat C] may or may not believe her, it's up to you!

5: [Cat A] and Spottedfrog will continue to meet up, one topic, maybe two, and then either [Cat A] will confess feelings for Spotted, or if you prefer, she can confess hers. Either way, the other cat will be flustered and confused, and probably end up reacting badly and leave. On the way home, [Cat C] will, again, run into Spottedfrog smelling like [Cat A's Clan] and actively accuse her this time. She'll deny it and get defensive, and a fight could happen if [Cat C's] player wants it to.

6: Upset about the whole ordeal, Spotted will go to [Cat C] and confess the situation to them. They will eventually persuade her that it's better for her to just stop the meetings entirely, and Spottedfrog will agree to do so.

7: The next time Spotted meets [Cat A] is at the Gathering. They agree to secretly meet once again the next night, at the border. [Cat C] and [Cat B] somehow both overhear this. What [Cat C] and [Cat B] choose to do about this is up to the players! If they snitch, they will do it to [Bloodstrike/star].

8: At the preplanned meeting the next night, [Bloodstrike/star] and [Cat B] will follow Spottedfrog out of camp. [Cat C] may also choose to follow her/meet her there. She will have just enough time to tell [Cat A] that she doesn't think they should see each other, before [Cat B] and [Bloodstrike/star] show up, either together, or separately. [Bloodstrike/star] will be furious, and demand an explanation. [Cat A] may choose to stay, or flee. She will be given a choice, to leave right now with [Cat A] or stay in SkyClan. She will choose to stay in SkyClan.

that's all I have so far, but I think I may add some more stuff later! if you're interested in filling a role in this plot just comment below, and if you have questions, or want to perhaps add on to or alter parts of the plot for your own character's development, dm me and we can probably work something out!! thank you ily guys!

Cat A:
Quaildock
Cat B:
Newtspring
Cat C:
Bearflower
Cat D:
Bloodstrike/star [whichever he is at the time]

Last edited by JJ on Thu 19 Aug 2021 - 16:05; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalpaw, deerkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc apprentice, wc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Love or Honor [SkC+ Topic for Spottedfrog]   Love or Honor [SkC+ Topic for Spottedfrog] EmptyWed 18 Aug 2021 - 21:20

bearflower for cat c i beg

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalpaw sc app 』
deerkit wc kit 』
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Love or Honor [SkC+ Topic for Spottedfrog]   Love or Honor [SkC+ Topic for Spottedfrog] EmptyWed 18 Aug 2021 - 21:21

verychuu wrote:
bearflower for cat c i beg
YES BLS
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Love or Honor [SkC+ Topic for Spottedfrog]   Love or Honor [SkC+ Topic for Spottedfrog] EmptyThu 19 Aug 2021 - 13:52

Take Quaildock my Thunderclan boi for cat A
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Love or Honor [SkC+ Topic for Spottedfrog]   Love or Honor [SkC+ Topic for Spottedfrog] EmptyThu 19 Aug 2021 - 16:05

Hitsjolly wrote:
Take Quaildock my Thunderclan boi for cat A

Okay!! :D He's a bit older than Spotted I think but shouldn't be a problem! There are a few things I want to do before I start the first topic but I'll link everyone when I do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love or Honor [SkC+ Topic for Spottedfrog]   Love or Honor [SkC+ Topic for Spottedfrog] Empty

Back to top Go down

Love or Honor [SkC+ Topic for Spottedfrog]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: