Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Prickles [plot idea/ signups]

Go down 
+3
Ripped
Chickenwing
Lilystorm
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

Prickles [plot idea/ signups] Empty
PostSubject: Prickles [plot idea/ signups]   Prickles [plot idea/ signups] EmptyWed 18 Aug 2021 - 19:41

Prickles

This is a (hopefully) long term plot, lasting at least a couple of months. This isn’t first come first served- I will be choosing whoever fits best! Feel free to yeet your cats at me!

This plot is for my ThunderClan cat, Pricklepaw. He’s an app at the moment. Keep that in mind.

Overview
Pricklekit is the embodiment of jealousy, but on the surface appears a wise, inspiring, and kind leader. This plot is meant to show the beast underneath the pretty pelt.

Roles

Minor Roles:

Followers:
italicized= secretly envied
Patchpaw (Patch), Cherrykit (Lilystorm)

cats who are in Prickle’s group. These can be more submissive, unenvied cats, OR cats that Prickle does envy, but doesn’t show it- the envied may find thorns or thistles in their nests, however. (Please specify which one- remember, Prickle may be jealous of practically anything, but cats with a sufficiently submissive attitude may escape this.) All these cats will be treated the same on the surface. It’s not obvious that Prickle isn’t what he seems. (This is open for any TC cats, as long as they’re relatively close to Prickle’s age. You can get lots of topics out of this- always feel free to PM me!). These cats may be affected. This role is always open.

Right Hand Cats:
Pheasantkit (Lapis)
cats that are especially close to Prickle. Whether they begin to realize his true nature over time or not is up to you! Even if these cats have enviable qualities, it’s possible that their friendship with Prickle can defeat his all-consuming jealousy… or not. (Open to about two or three cats, as long as they’re relatively close to Prickle’s age.) These cats’ lives might be changed.

Major Roles
(These cats may have their entire lives changed)

She-cat:
Patchpaw (Patch)
this role probably should overlap with the previous roles (being in the group). See below for what, exactly, this role means, but the she-cat will be mates with Prickle at some point. (Open to all TC she-cats- he’s NPC born but does have siblings.) This cat’s life will be changed.

Rival:
NEEDED!
this role probably should overlap with the previous roles. See below for what, exactly, this role means, but this tom may end up dead and will end up scarred/maimed in some way. Open to all TC toms (yes, must be toms, see below) but can be siblings (that might be interesting). This cat’s life will be changed.

Random she-cat: Marshkit (Memories)

must be from another Clan and must be a she-cat. Should probably be a flirt in some way (look below). This might not impact her life at all. It depends. See below for what, exactly, this role means. (She probably should be pretty/attractive in some way.) Open to all she-cats from other Clans around Prickle’s age (flexible.) this might impact her if TC lead brings it up to her Clan’s leader.

Note: many cats in Prickle’s group may be envied cats: these cats will find thistles in their nests and such. Please tell me if Prickle envies your cat or not, thanks! (He probably will.)

Plot

Part One
While Prickle’s a kit, he quickly becomes the popular kid, gathering some cats around him. He seems to be wise, inspiring, and kind- the perfect ThunderClan cat. Underneath he’s seething with jealousy. Prickle envies most cats for practically anything. Those cats who are beneath him (submissive attitude or being a mouse-brain) he is very kind to, if somewhat patronizing. This is when he gathers the Group and his Right Hand Cats. During this period, warriors are seen as ‘the older cats’- Prickle does not envy them.

Part Two
Prickle is made an apprentice. The Group becomes larger, and the cats Prickle envies begin to have less luck at hunting, and find thistles constantly in their nests. Prickle puts them down constantly in a kindly way, and usually away from the main Group. During this time, he and [she-cat] begin to spend more time together, and he discovers that he rather likes [she-cat]. [Rival] and Prickle also begin to spend time together, and Prickle begins to consider [rival] a friend. During this time, [rival] and [random she-cat] interact at a Gathering, by chance or whatever.

Part Three
Prickle is made a warrior. At this point, becoming deputy or even leader starts to become an attainable goal, and envy is now directed towards current leader and deputy. A Gathering occurs, and Prickle and [she-cat] notice [rival] interacting with [random she-cat] again. Prickle is genuinely worried (he and rival are that close), and [she-cat] is slightly jealous, although she doesn’t show it. One day, Prickle suddenly notices that [she-cat] and [rival] are growing closer. Immediately, the flame of jealousy is lit, and Prickle comes up with a plan. (She-cat and rival are both unaware of Prickle’s surge of emotion- he’s a good actor. They still think he’s a wise, inspiring leader). At the next Gathering, Prickle manages to inconspicuously nudge [rival] towards [random she-cat], and points out the two to [she-cat]. Before she can act (or not act, idk), Prickle reminds her it might be a coincidence… in a manner that makes it clear he does not think it’s a coincidence. Soon afterwards, Prickle and [she-cat] are walking near the border to whatever Clan [random she-cat] is in. Prickle has planned this all out and made sure he and [she-cat] will intercept [rival] at the right time, and that [random she-cat] will most likely be there. (Note: Prickle and [she-cat] have been walking near this border a lot. This is the time they manage to catch both cats at the right time.) To [she-cat]’s horror, her suspicions appear to be true- [rival] and [random she-cat] are talking, and [random she-cat] is clearly close to [rival] (she’s actually just a flirt). [she-cat] runs off in tears/ tries to attack (depends on her personality) but Prickle, after expressing ignorance to [rival], finds her and comforts her. The two grow close again, with [she-cat] not wanting anything to do with [rival], whom she thinks cheated on her. [Rival] has noticed Prickle being rather distant/cold, as he is having difficulties hiding the intense envy he still feels towards [rival]- if Prickle hadn’t come up with his intricate plan, [she-cat] would have chosen [rival]. At some point, [rival] asks Prickle about this new standoffishness, and while Prickle brushes it off, he’s shaken by how [rival] saw through his act and worries that [she-cat] might go back to [rival]. So Prickle and [she-cat] approach Minkstar with their concerns- while they’re certainly not enough to get [rival] kicked out, Prickle is laying the foundations. (If Mink wants to ask [rival] about this, Prickle will dissuade him, speaking of how he’s not sure and doesn’t want to make him feel betrayed or alone in his Clan. If Mink still summons [rival] to talk, Prickle will excuse himself, saying he doesn’t want his friend to feel betrayed. [Rival] will deny the accusations, but the foundations have been set. This part is up to Mink’s roleplayer, but the result is the same- Minkstar now knows about [rival] maybe having a forbidden romance.)

Part Four
The foundations have been set. It’s time to build. Prickle takes [rival] on a walk, going close to the border of whateverClan the random she-cat was in. Once they’re close enough, one of two things happens. If [rival]’s roleplayer wants [rival] to live, Prickle will offer [rival] prey with deadly nightshade inside. Prickle then drags [rival] off, concealing him somewhere, but not before removing him as an object of envy (if [rival] was a good hunter, Prickle will give him a limp. If he looked attractive, Prickle will scar his face, etc.) However, since Prickle isn’t a medicine cat, he gave too few seeds, and [rival] lives. [Rival] is found by twolegs, who take him in for a while. After that, [rival] can stay a kittypet, become a loner, seek to rejoin ThunderClan, etc.

If [rival]’s roleplayer is good with him dying, Prickle offers him enough nightshade hidden within the prey to kill him, and he’s concealed after dying.

For both paths, the Clan supposes [rival] left to be with his “love” and was attacked or something before getting there or got attacked by a fox/left Clan/whatever (depends on whether the fake news gets out- it probably will, as Prickle is seeking to spoil [rival]’s image). Moons pass. [She-cat] has Prickle’s kits, and he’s overjoyed. [She-cat] may start noticing that Prickle’s becoming more clingy and possessive- a part of him actually misses [rival]. Depending on how earlier events played out, [rival] may show up and denounce Prickle. Prickle’s actions must catch up to him eventually, whether through [rival]’s unexpected return or StarClan revealing it to medicine cats. When his actions finally catch up to him, he’s done with pretending. He misses how life used to be, with [rival] and [she-cat] during their apprentice days. He admits what he’s done. How this plays out is mainly up to whoever is leader at this point (this is a long term plot), but the following is going to happen anyways:

As his punishment is announced, Prickle notices [she-cat] and maybe his kits or his Group looking disgusted/horrified. He’s confused, but suddenly thinks that they must trust/like the leader more than him. At this point, his logic is so twisted that he is infuriated that they’d believe that he did this- even though he himself admitted it. Consumed by envy and finally letting the beast inside out, he confronts [she-cat], his group, maybe his kits. If [rival] is still alive, he’ll accuse [she-cat] of being disloyal, and will say the kits are [rival]’s. He’ll yell at them, and, before anycat can react, attack [she-cat]. If she can’t belong to him, body and soul, she’ll die. (She won’t actually die unless the roleplayer wants her to) but this should show TC they can’t trust him. At this point, Prickle has built up many relationships- those of mentor, apprentice, siblings, friends, and has even been a role model. ThunderClan should be shocked. They should know they cannot trust Prickle to be a loner- he’s threatening cats even as he’s pinned. Prickle’s life is forfeit. Raging, hardly a cat anymore but a ravening, envious beast, he dies in ThunderClan camp, still cursing [rival]’s name.

So.

Reply or PM me if you want a role- follower/group roles are unlimited! First plot yay! Side note- for the entire plot except the last few minutes of Prickle’s life, he’s a kind, inspiring leader. The only times other cats notice something to the contrary is when [rival] is poisoned by Prickle, and maybe when [she-cat] and Prickle are mates (even then, it’ll be small stuff). However, envied cats will find thistles in their nests and such for the entire plot.

Last edited by Cocoa on Thu 26 Aug 2021 - 12:28; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Prickles [plot idea/ signups]   Prickles [plot idea/ signups] EmptyFri 20 Aug 2021 - 4:53

Bump
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Characters : Patchpaw, Beetlestrike
Clan/Rank : [P] TC Apprentice, [B] SkC T1 Warrior
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Prickles [plot idea/ signups]   Prickles [plot idea/ signups] EmptyFri 20 Aug 2021 - 11:23

Patchpaw can be a cat that he is envious of and messes with. I'd offer her for she-cat, but depending on how Beetlekit and Dawnpaw work out I don't want to take all your mate roles.  Prickles [plot idea/ signups] 1f602

[#a4af78]                     [#ffc900]
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Prickles [plot idea/ signups]   Prickles [plot idea/ signups] EmptyFri 20 Aug 2021 - 11:40

Haha, ok! I’ll put you down for a group role, as a cat that Prickle secretly envies, right?
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Characters : Patchpaw, Beetlestrike
Clan/Rank : [P] TC Apprentice, [B] SkC T1 Warrior
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Prickles [plot idea/ signups]   Prickles [plot idea/ signups] EmptyFri 20 Aug 2021 - 12:16

Sounds good! I can't wait to watch this plot unfold.

[#a4af78]                     [#ffc900]
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Prickles [plot idea/ signups]   Prickles [plot idea/ signups] EmptyFri 20 Aug 2021 - 12:24

Ooh can I sign up for random she-cat with Marshkit? She's from Shadowclan. I can find her creation if you want a personality.

cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Prickles [plot idea/ signups]   Prickles [plot idea/ signups] EmptyFri 20 Aug 2021 - 12:32

Sounds good Memories! I’ll put you down~
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Prickles [plot idea/ signups]   Prickles [plot idea/ signups] EmptyFri 20 Aug 2021 - 18:05

Just a question, would Marsh see the rival's dead body? (If they die, that is)
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Prickles [plot idea/ signups]   Prickles [plot idea/ signups] EmptyFri 20 Aug 2021 - 18:12

No, as Prickle is going to hide it (and if the rival is truly ded, really hide it.) Thanks for asking!
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Prickles [plot idea/ signups]   Prickles [plot idea/ signups] EmptySat 21 Aug 2021 - 19:09

Bump b/c impatience
Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Prickles [plot idea/ signups]   Prickles [plot idea/ signups] EmptySat 21 Aug 2021 - 20:04

Would prickle want to hang out with his sister, Cherrykit? She could be either minor role.

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: Prickles [plot idea/ signups]   Prickles [plot idea/ signups] EmptySat 21 Aug 2021 - 21:06

This sounds very interesting, and I like the idea! (Intrigue, mystery, dramatic character arcs? oh yes) However, something you need to note is that even if Prickle appears to be a very nice cat, and inspiring and all, there will be cats who will still distrust and dislike him (mostly because it's hard to believe any cat could be that perfect). I'm saying this because, believe me, I've tried to make plots like this with roleplaying where characters are played by other people and they never quite go to plan, so it's usually best not to try and set things in stone.
Nevertheless, any interaction you want/need from my characters, I'd be willing to give for this! Who knows, perhaps Minkstar will end up completely and utterly fooled >:)

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Prickles [plot idea/ signups]   Prickles [plot idea/ signups] EmptySun 22 Aug 2021 - 5:50

Chickenwing wrote:
This sounds very interesting, and I like the idea! (Intrigue, mystery, dramatic character arcs? oh yes) However, something you need to note is that even if Prickle appears to be a very nice cat, and inspiring and all, there will be cats who will still distrust and dislike him (mostly because it's hard to believe any cat could be that perfect). I'm saying this because, believe me, I've tried to make plots like this with roleplaying where characters are played by other people and they never quite go to plan, so it's usually best not to try and set things in stone.
Nevertheless, any interaction you want/need from my characters, I'd be willing to give for this! Who knows, perhaps Minkstar will end up completely and utterly fooled >:)

Thank you! (Yeah it will be good for Prickle to have cats who don’t like him- more envy= drama!)
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Prickles [plot idea/ signups]   Prickles [plot idea/ signups] EmptySun 22 Aug 2021 - 6:27

Lilystorm wrote:
Would prickle want to hang out with his sister, Cherrykit? She could be either minor role.
Sounds good! I’ll put you down for a group role~
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Prickles [plot idea/ signups]   Prickles [plot idea/ signups] EmptySun 22 Aug 2021 - 14:28

Bump- (roles needed, rival, she-cat, right hand cats)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prickles [plot idea/ signups]   Prickles [plot idea/ signups] Empty

Back to top Go down

Prickles [plot idea/ signups]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next