Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WindClan’s New Deputy

Go down 
+8
verychuu
King Falcon I
Sun
Alex
Honey Badger
kjSage
Spooksjolly
Nacho
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 988

WindClan’s New Deputy Empty
PostSubject: WindClan’s New Deputy   WindClan’s New Deputy EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 11:47

Her heart had shattered the moment that the news reached her.

“R-Retiring? What do you mean by that?” She had asked, her ears slowly lowering until they were flat against her skull.
It meant exactly what she thought it did. Lilacstar was stepping down, and it was Dayspring’s turn to lead WindClan. That night had resulted in absolutely no sleep. Snakes seemed to crawl around her belly as she twisted and turned in her nest. The idea of being a leader had always been in her mind, but she had never expected it to come so soon. She had expected Lilacstar to have a long leadership, and even if the Dawnhawk situation had given her a poor legacy in the eyes of some of her Clanmates, the moons ahead would’ve given her enough opportunities to make a positive name for herself.

Dayspring had barely been a moon-old warrior when she was hauled into the life of being a deputy, and if adjusting to that role was hard, then she could barely imagine how difficult this next adjustment would be. Was she fit to be leader? Was she fit to make important decisions? What if another difficulty worse than Dawnhawk’s existence arrived at her Clan and she was forced to take care of it?

When she was a kit, she was afraid of letting her mother down.
When she was an apprentice, she was afraid of letting Downtuft down.
Now, she was afraid of letting the entire Clan down.

To make matters worse, her leg still hadn’t healed properly. Nothing seemed to be going right and it made Dayspring feel sick to her stomach.

The following morning, she had begun to think about who she would appoint as deputy. She knew that this was going to be the first major decision of her era as a leader, and she was determined to make it a good one. That afternoon, she had made a choice, and evening, she would be making the journey to Highstones to receive her nine lives.

She took a brief moment to glance around at the camp from where she stood below the Tallrock. Her heart skipped several beats as she sucked in a breath. She began to wonder if she was going to collapse in the middle of the clearing as her paws went numb. There was no time to act like a fool, though. It was time to be mature.

“May all cats old enough to run the moor gather beneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!” She called out, her eyes strong and focused despite the fact that her voice was trembling.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Nacho

Nacho

Characters : (Br)ookthistle, (Ja)aminepaw, (So)ngpaw
Clan/Rank : WC/SkC/TC
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: WindClan’s New Deputy   WindClan’s New Deputy EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 12:04

Brookthistle padded up to the high rock, curious about what this was about. Why was Dayspring giving the call? An apprentice ceremony, maybe? Dayspring looked... Anxious, and her voice trembled. Brookthistle hoped the she-cat was okay.

Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: WindClan’s New Deputy   WindClan’s New Deputy EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 12:23

Spotlake padded towards the clearing, a concerned look on her face. She had a feeling that this wasn't going to be an apprentice ceremony, especially with how nervous Dayspring seemed. I hope the poor things okay. She thought.

kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5683

PostSubject: Re: WindClan’s New Deputy   WindClan’s New Deputy EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 12:45

Swiftspirit had picked up on the tension that surrounded Dayspring earlier in the day, it had been impossible for the former scout to miss. They'd spent enough time in the medicine den together for Swiftspirit to get a decent sense of the deputy's moods, and something was bothering Dayspring a good deal, as far as she could tell. She didn't think it was just her still-healing leg, though that would've bothered Swiftspirit if she were Dayspring, too. Her own injuries were now mostly healed into ugly scars stretching the length of her belly, but Dayspring's leg was still taking time. It would've driven Swiftspirit mad, personally.

As the deputy called the clan for a meeting, Swiftspirit's gaze narrowed slightly, a flicker of confusion crossing her expression for a moment. There were no kits that were to become apprentices soon that she knew of, so it wasn't that. And come to think of it, she hadn't seen Lilacstar around at all today. Swiftspirit wondered if Dayspring might be filling in for a ceremony, but something told her this was different, too. She padded over to the slowly-gathering cats, gazing up at Dayspring from where she sat.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: WindClan’s New Deputy   WindClan’s New Deputy EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 13:41

Henpaw looked up from where she was adding some thistles she had found to the nursery wall. Ah. An apprentice ceremony, no doubt. Perhaps Sootkit or Bearkit? Or mayhaps Dayspring was filling in for Lilacstar and performing a warrior ceremony- that would almost explain the tremor in her voice. Almost, not quite. Apprehensive, Henpaw joined the gathering cats, scanning for her mentor. If anycat knew what was happening, it would be Smallbean. As the Clan’s medicine cat he held a position of importance. As the Clan’s medicine cat apprentice she held a position of some importance, too. If it was anything serious, surely she’d have been told.

Right? No one had told her about Tawnyflare, she mentally hissed. Maybe they didn’t ca- no, she was a kit back then. She wouldn’t tell a kit either. Henpaw was yanked from her thoughts by a tail lightly touching her shoulder. ”Sit down, Henpaw,” Thrushflight mewed. “I think it may be important. Dayspring has that look on her face…” The look of a new warrior becoming a mentor, or a young cat becoming deputy, or the deputy becoming leader... Thrushflight quietly quenched her worries and sat down next to the calico. Henpaw turned to her. ”I’ll trust your judgement.” “Good.”
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: WindClan’s New Deputy   WindClan’s New Deputy EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 14:04

Hayglow blinked at the sound of Dayspring's call, shifting to get a better look at what was happening. It was a Clan meeting, that much was certain but the entire Clan seemed unsure on what was going on. "Muddyleap," she meowed, turning to her son who was distracting prodding at the rabbit the two were sharing. "Come on, we can finish the rabbit after," she said as she pushed herself to her paws, stepping to join the crowd and find her seat.

Muddyleap was a little thankful that the meeting had interrupted his meal, having been poking and prodding at it - eating just enough to appease his mother but he hated eating, finding it bland and unappetizing. He wasn't sure why everybody seemed to like eating so much... He jumped to his paws, following after his mother and gave a glare at the half-eaten rabbit as he passed it. He took his spot next to Hayglow, leaning in a little to rest his shoulder against her as they waited to see what Dayspring had to say.

WindClan’s New Deputy ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1200

PostSubject: Re: WindClan’s New Deputy   WindClan’s New Deputy EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 17:46

Ashfall had been resting her injured paw, hoping the sun would do her paw some good. It had warmed it, but it was still numbed from sensation. All her wounds had healed into scars that made it tough to move anything around them, but the paw itself still wouldn't flex. It really wouldn't heal after all, would it? She'd be forced to limp forever. It annoyed Ashfall, but there was nothing she could do about it, no use complaining.

Dayspring's call echoed through the clearing, and Ashfall turned immediately. It didn't take Ashfall long to note the trembling in her voice, the uncertainty in her stance. Something was wrong, had something happened? Awkwardly getting to her paws, she limped to the front of the crowd. Dayspring was her friend, it was... difficult to watch her be clearly disturbed. She wanted to ask her what was wrong, to comfort her in some way, but that would have to wait. Whatever this announcement was, it had likely been worrying Dayspring all day.

WindClan’s New Deputy Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: WindClan’s New Deputy   WindClan’s New Deputy EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 18:08

Goldenfang abandoned her freshly caught quail to the fresh-kill pile with a swipe of her tongue around her mouth. She spotted Ashfall limp to a closer seat, and she made an abrupt turn to take the spot next to her. “Doing alright?” The warrior meowed quietly. Ashfall, Swiftspirit, and Dayspring had arguably taken the brunt of the injuries from the battle, and even now Goldenfang could see the deputy’s discomfort, which she chalked up to being too injured to climb the Tallrock. It made her antsy. SkyClan could reappear at any moment and three very reliable warriors would be at a disadvantage. Besides that, their injuries had been quite severe and Goldenfang felt sympathy for the pain they no doubt suffered from still. She kneaded the dust with her claws. She was beginning to realize that she’d gotten off easy, going after an apprentice. Maybe no one had noticed…
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: WindClan’s New Deputy   WindClan’s New Deputy EmptyThu 12 Aug 2021 - 23:17

Shrikestorm made his way into the clearing, still shrugging some of the soreness from his shoulders after the battle with SkyClan. For the most part, however, it had gone away. There were no scars or other injuries left on his body. It was as if it had never happened. It hadn't had to happen, but he digressed. It appeared that the deputy was calling the meeting for the leader. Or... He shook his head, sitting down near the back of the other cats. Dayspring would let them know what was going on, surely.
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 988

PostSubject: Re: WindClan’s New Deputy   WindClan’s New Deputy EmptyFri 13 Aug 2021 - 18:14

Dayspring let out a sigh. Her Clanmates were unaware of the situation, and it was up to her to relay the word. She was unsure if this was good news or bad news. Well, at least it was bad news for her, the deputy who felt unprepared for leadership and undeserving of her rank. Leadership in a Clan was a cycle. When one leader stepped down, a new deputy stepped up, and so on. Dayspring was unable to break that timeless chain just because she felt afraid.

“Uh, hi…” She began. The volume of her voice fluctuated.
“I- um, I’m sure a lot of you are confused about why I called this meeting, but I have some important news to share.”

She slowly dipped her head as she said the next words.

“Lilacstar is stepping down.”

Dayspring gave her Clanmates a few moments to react, but she also needed her own time to react as well. It was difficult for her to say the words out loud.

“She told me yesterday. The aftermath of the Dawnhawk situation has taken a heavy toll on her. So, uh, I’ll be going to Highstones later tonight to get my nine lives. I know it’s very sudden, and I’m just as surprised as you all are, but I really do promise that I’ll do my best to lead WindClan.”

It was time to appoint a deputy, now. She took a brief moment to recall the words that Lilacstar had used when Dayspring was promoted, and after the memory came back to her, she began to speak again.

“I say these words before my Clanmates so that they may approve of my choice. The new deputy of WindClan will be Goldenfang.”
She turned her head to look at the she-cat, “I trust that you will help me do great things for WindClan, and I’m looking forward to seeing you in your new position, if you choose to accept it.”

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: WindClan’s New Deputy   WindClan’s New Deputy EmptyFri 13 Aug 2021 - 18:28

It seemed inevitable that Lilacstar would falter under the pressure of leadership after what happened in their camp. Most of his clanmates seemed very sullen about it all, and if he could, Ryesnap would join in their melancholy. But, try as he might, he couldn't bring himself to feel bad about it. The battle had been an overwhelming success, and if Lilacstar felt unfit to lead... well, it might make WindClan look bad, but he'd rather have a poor appearance than a weak leader.

Ryesnap had his pick for deputy, of course. Not that anybody had asked, or really cared to know, who he thought the rightful deputy was. If someone had asked, he would have gotten very tall in the spine, shrugging his shoulders matter-of-factly, and said, "Well, not me, that's for sure."

Cats liked humility. It might help his chances. Despite the tom's highest hopes, he knew that he was never even in the running, much less the top choice. Being a very young cat and a bit of a flight risk in general, Dayspring would not be begging for his service any time soon. He was content to just be a warrior, anyway. Ryesnap hated when others stared at him, or made him make decisions, or made him be responsible. Deputies did not have the luxury of invisibility. They could not simply fall into line and become a face in a battle party. They had to lead the charge.

If there was anyone Ryesnap wanted to be deputy, it was Ashfall. She deserved it. He looked to her for a brief moment, grinning sheepishly, wishing her luck...

He wasn't so sure why he felt so abashed when the name dropped from Dayspring's mouth, but Ryesnap was sure his heart stopped for several hummingbird-beats. Goldenfang? Is she serious? He wrenched his neck to look at his clanmate, Goldenfang, knowing before she uttered a word that she would accept it. Ryesnap did not let his gaze linger very long, fearing social ruin if his denmate noticed his wrinkling nose. He just looked down at his paws... thinking, thinking very hard. "Way to root for the undercat, Dayspring," he joked low, so only he could hear.

WindClan’s New Deputy TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: WindClan’s New Deputy   WindClan’s New Deputy EmptyFri 13 Aug 2021 - 18:52

The news of his mother stepping down from being WindClan's leader hurt and saddened him yet didn't really surprise him. After everything that had happened, he knew that the stress of it all would eventually catch up to her and that she would blame herself for the problems that arose from Dawnhawk's manipulation and lies. He wanted to go over to her and nestle next to her, like he did when he was a kit. Silver wanted to reassure her the best he could that he didn't see her at fault but for now, it was best to await who Day would chose as the new deputy for the clan. He trusted her judgement fully, she had been his mentor after all, so he refrained from trying to guess any names although, there were many worthy cats in the clan that could become a great deputy.

When Goldenfang's name left Dayspring's mouth, Silverlight nodded to himself with a faint smile in slight approval. She was a decent  yet unexpected choice to help lead the clan. From what he's seen and from the times he's had the chance to get to know her, she was a loyal and clever cat with only good intentions. However, she did have her faults, nobody was perfect after all. She was quite competitive and could be a bit moody at times. Hopefully, as deputy, she could grow and help herself mature. He was certain that many had thought that Swiftspirit, Ashfall, or even, begrudgingly, Fawnstep would've been chosen as the deputy but it was rather interesting that Day had chosen Golden. He actually looked forward to what these two capable she-cats would bring to the clan and in what direction they'd lead it in. As for him, he'll continue to do his best to be a warrior WindClan would be proud of. The past was in the past now so it was now time to look to the future.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Middy on Sat 14 Aug 2021 - 1:06; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: WindClan’s New Deputy   WindClan’s New Deputy EmptyFri 13 Aug 2021 - 20:36

Henpaw wriggled a bit as Dayspring hesitated and stuttered. This was what made WindClan seem weak. This, right here. She prepared to think more judgmental thoughts… but what came out of Dayspring’ mouth next made her jaw drop in disbelief. Not so much that Lilacstar was stepping down, no (although she was surprised that the she-cat had enough sense to realize she wasn’t good for the Clan), but that she, as the highly important medicine cat apprentice, had not been notified. Oh, nothing big, just your leader stepping down.

Henpaw’s mind immediately sprang to why the StarClan Ashfall wasn’t deputy. Ashfall was dependable in every sense of the word. She wasn’t flighty, or, or, whatever Goldenfang’s vices were (Henpaw didn’t know the golden molly very well). She had stared death in the face. She had sacrificed her future for her Clan (and in particular, Henpaw). And here was Goldenfang, with nothing to her credit (and, if Henpaw was fair, nothing on the debit side either. But she wasn’t fair.) But she had to be fair, now that she was a medicine cat. So Henpaw grudgingly admitted to herself that Goldenfang might make a good deputy.

And then it occurred to her that Dayspring might have passed over Ashfall because of her limp and lost eye. If Henpaw hadn’t been a medicine cat, she would’ve yowled out her objections right then and there. If (if, she reminded herself. This wasn’t a certainty) if, Dayspring had taken into account Ashfall’s wounds (received in honorable combat, in defense of defenseless kits), Henpaw would shove her off the Tallrock or something. No, no she wouldn’t, for the leader’s word was law, and Dayspring was now leader. Henpaw wondered idly if she’d be allowed to take Dayspring to the Moonstone. Probably not. After all, hadn’t she just seen that the position of medicine cat apprentice meant nothing at all? Henpaw scanned the crowd for Ashfall, seeking to give her a supportive look. Goldenfang better prove herself. Or else Henpaw would nag her endlessly. And that would be fun… but in the end, Henpaw supported Dayspring’s choice. Not happily, but she did. And that was that.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1200

PostSubject: Re: WindClan’s New Deputy   WindClan’s New Deputy EmptyFri 13 Aug 2021 - 22:28

Ashfall sat quietly, waiting for the announcement when Goldenfang sat beside her. She had hardly heard her in the commotion of every cat in the clan finding a seat, and it made her fur bristle. Coming up on her blind side was... unwise. Turning her head to get sight of her friend, she whispered, "I'm fine, don't worry about me." There was nothing to worry about. Nothing at all. She would adjust, she always did. When Dayspring began speaking, her maw shut quickly.

Ashfall was unsurprised to hear Dayspring's words. Lilacstar was to be stepping down after all. Perhaps for the best, her decisions had made Ashfall personally question her leadership. She was glad to question no more. Dayspring had achieved that favor she asked of her after all... live until she got all of those extra lives. Her sacrifice wasn't in vain, at the very least. Though that meant... there would be a new deputy.

The choices went through her mind for a moment, there were many more experienced than she... but she knew that she could do it if Dayspring would let her, she hoped she would let her prove herself. If she had been better in the battle against Skyclan, Dayspring may not have even gotten injured... All Ashfall could do was silently beg for another chance to prove herself. She had failed once, she would never fail again...

She was not chosen though. The one chosen was next to her, and Ashfall couldn't even see her without turning her head. A cruel reminder of the injuries she had sustained. Dayspring must've thought her injuries were too severe, that she wasn't up to it... that she was weak. Of course, she was weak, if she wasn't, she wouldn't have been maimed in the first place. She would've been able to keep her grandfather away from her clanmates, and keep them all safe if she wasn't weak. It was a fight to keep the emotions of disappointment and inadequacy off her face, though it was a fight Ashfall barely won. Turning her head to look at Goldenfang once again, she dipped her head. "Congratulations, I'm sure you'll be a great deputy." Goldenfang... would not have been her first choice personally. She was competitive, and more temperamental than she would've liked... but then again, she wasn't the leader. Hopefully, Dayspring would get more use out of Goldenfang being deputy, than she ever could give her.

WindClan’s New Deputy Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: WindClan’s New Deputy   WindClan’s New Deputy EmptyFri 13 Aug 2021 - 23:05

Muddyleap leaned into his mom as Dayspring nervously started speaking, managing to get out the first main announcement - Lilacstar was stepping down. The tom's eyes widen in surprise, before they soften a little. ...Yeah, that...Made sense he supposed. He knew his momma had been pretty anger at Lilacstar afterwards, even if she never vocally told the leader, she had ranted about it a little to Muddyleap when he was healing after the battle. Maybe...Maybe it was for the best? He wasn't sure, it was a lot to take in. He pressed even harder into Hayglow as Dayspring went on, announcing the new deputy as Goldefang. Oh! "Goldenfang, Goldenfang!" his voice raised up to chant the new deputy's name, glancing over towards where she was sitting, before his voice drifted off as his eyes instead landed onto Ashfall.

Maybe it was because she had been his apprentice and they had spent a lot of time together...Maybe in this moment, he was just able to recognize emotions - but he could tell she was barely hiding her sadness. He wasn't sure what she was sad about - Lilacstar? ...No, most likely not. Dayspring being leader? No... ...Goldenfang being deputy? ...Ah. Yeah, he could see it. He hadn't been expecting to be named himself - why would they want a goof like him to be deputy? He couldn't feel pain and he couldn't take battles seriously even when his own apprentice was... He slowly pushed himself up to his paws, causing Hayglow's chanting to die off as she fixed her son a confused glance but he said nothing as he slowly padded over to the deputy and his old apprentice. "Hey, congrats Goldenfang!" he purred as he settled down next to Ashfall, curling his tail around his niece as he leaned into her and simply started to gentle purr, trying to comfort her with truly being so obviously overbearing, resting his head on top of hers as he simply gave Goldenfang a small smile.

WindClan’s New Deputy ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan’s New Deputy   WindClan’s New Deputy Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan’s New Deputy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next