Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rest Stop Directions:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Rest Stop Directions: Empty
PostSubject: Rest Stop Directions:   Rest Stop Directions: EmptySun 8 Aug 2021 - 2:28

Katana really needed to tread carefully the further she crossed into RiverClan's territory. She was no longer safe where she was staying at and needed to skedaddle out of there as soon as she's able to. Twolegs and their dogs had taken over what seemed to be most of RiverClan's territory not too long ago and that had freaked her out a bit. Now, she was mostly focused on her survival and trying to be the sneakiest she could be, which was more than she'd like to admit. In no way was she up for a fight with a single dog, let alone a pack of them. There was absolutely no way she'd pick a fight with a twoleg either. That would be a really bad idea and it wasn't worth it. At first, she'd taken residence in the Twolegplace farm just so she could be close to the clan she'd once called home, more importantly, close enough to her mother without actually living with the clan. She rarely saw Wisteriabloom after their previous... rather emotional encounter and lately, she hasn't seen any sign of her and it was starting to bother her. Katana was still not ready to go into RiverClan's camp and face her 'ex'-family but she really wanted to check on her mother. She was at a standstill but her 'icky' feelings were beginning to win the battle over her need to survive. That's why she was on her way into RiverClan's territory, badger pelt secured on her back, it was something that brought her slight comfort. This little mission of hers was probably a really bad idea in every sense but she was going for it, for Wisteriabloom. She needed to know if she was okay and she'd be out of there. That's all.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Rest Stop Directions:   Rest Stop Directions: EmptySun 22 Aug 2021 - 0:18

Failure after failure with prey didn't bode well for the clan. It was starting to weigh down the shoulders of the warriors as they now usually returned back to camp empty-pawed, himself included. The longer it went on, the more irritated he became. Stupid twolegs and their stupid dogs. It was their faults...it was always their faults.

Robinpatch sighed with a low growl in his throat as he watched a vole scamper away out of reach with a scathing glare. He'd been so close in catching something but that chance had been taken away from him by a suspicious rustle somewhere in front of him. He quickly stopped curing the prey and turned his attention back to the noise that had cost him the hunt. Instantly on alert, the calico crouched down and he carefully hid as much of himself as he could in the undergrowth, sharp eyes laser focused on the direction that the sounds were coming from. The moment he spotted the frightening pelt of a badger headed his way, the warrior's fur rose and his skin prickled. A badger here?? He quickly unsheathed his claws and inched closer, gaze never leaving his target. It might be foolish to take on a badger on his own but he couldn't just let it roam the territory. Before it could be alerted in any way to his presence, he sprang out of his hiding spot and tackled the predator to the ground, a bit surprised at how easily he was able to bowl over what appeared to be a fully grown badger. In a moment of fury and adrenaline, he bit down hard on it's fur and began to yank it as painfully as he could. To his confusion and absolute shock, the thing's pelt seemed to have torn off completely and he was sent tumbling off the beast, pelt still hanging from his jaws. What in StarClan's name?

The scarred tom's jaws dropped the pelt as he stared, wide-eyed and mouth hanging open in cautious wonder, at an unfamiliar she-cat that had appeared where he'd tackled the badger. A cat disguised as a badger...now he's seen it all... He quickly shook himself out of his stupor and back on high alert as he sputtered out, "W-What? W-Who are you and why were you parading around looking like a badger?! You can't just-You shouldn't be here! You're trespassing on RiverClan's territory, stranger. Get out now before you come to regret it!"

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Rest Stop Directions:   Rest Stop Directions: EmptyWed 25 Aug 2021 - 2:59

At this point, she really needed to start trusting her instincts. She knew that wearing her badger pelt when entering a clan's territory was a bad idea but she just... couldn't leave it behind. Unfortunately, that meant that she had a huge target on her back at all times and that usually didn't bode well for her. Take this situation for instance.

The large she-cat bared her teeth as she rolled back onto her paws and readied her claws, ears folded back on her skull in irritation and slight hostility. "Oi! What's the big idea bud?" she snapped, icy green gaze glaring holes into the tom's pelt. At tom's confusion, the she-cat deflated and huffed in annoyance. There was no point in fighting the tom. He lived here and she did not. He had all the right to kick her out. She needed to refocus and perhaps persuade him to tell her the few things she was here to know.

"Listen... whoever you are. Name's Katana and I'm here to... check on a few things... specifically on someone." She licked the fur on her chest before continuing, "I don't want any problems and I ain't here to cause them myself, okay?" She stepped closer to the tom then swiftly swiped her badger pelt from where he'd dropped it before he could even blink. The Asylum's training always came in handy, even in simple situations like this. "As for the badger pelt... it's a really long story. Look, are you familiar with the Asylum and everything that happened to the clans because of them? If ya are then this really doesn't need much introduction. If you aren't then long story very short, I was one of the kits taken from the clans by a group named 'the Asylum' and they wanted to train us to become their good little followers so we could help them take over the clans. We were lied to and once we found out our true origins, we helped the clans take their freedom back in a big battle where most of the Asylum died and the few left alive had run away. If you haven't already figured it out by now, I was a RiverClanner before being raised by my ex-family in the Asylum. The clans let the missing kits reunite with their families if they wanted to but most ended up in a clan completely different from their birth one. I was one of the very few who just didn't choose to return to clan life. It... It just isn't for me I guess. Doesn't really have an appeal... too many rules..." She offered him a shrug before finally allowing herself to sit down. "As for my business here, well, I came here to check on my mother... adoptive mother? I don't really know how those things work. Hey, listen, you're a RiverClanner... right? You better be because if you aren't, you're as much of a trespasser here as me. Anyway, I want to know how a she-cat named Wisteriabloom is doing. You do know her right? She's my mother. I haven't seen her for a long while and... well... I've been wondering about her lately I guess." She seemed as nonchalant as ever but deep down, she felt a bit concerned for Wisteria's lack of appearance out in the territory.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rest Stop Directions:   Rest Stop Directions: Empty

Back to top Go down

Rest Stop Directions:
Page 1 of 1