Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

No Need To Hide [Closed for Reaper King]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

No Need To Hide [Closed for Reaper King] Empty
PostSubject: No Need To Hide [Closed for Reaper King]   No Need To Hide [Closed for Reaper King] EmptyFri 6 Aug 2021 - 15:18

It was nearing sundown and Harrierpaw began his little wait for a certain brother of his next to the camp's entrance, fluffy tail twitching rather impatiently behind him. That morning, before either of them could begin any of their assigned tasks, he had pulled Starlingpaw aside and told him (more like ordered him) to meet him at the entrance at around sundown for a small little walk around the territory. He didn't say why or even let his brother ask but the tone of voice he used left no room for arguments and that if he was met with resistance, there would surly be consequences on the horizon for his 'dear brother'.

The reason for this seemingly impromptu outing was that lately, he felt like something was up with Starling. Being his twin, he was able to pick up on the little details much better and faster than anyone else. As Starling's twin, he felt like he had the right to know the things that no one else knows about him. Whatever his troublesome brother was hiding or wanted to hide, he wanted to be aware of. He wasn't normally this nosey but this was Starlingpaw. Nothing was ever 'normal' with him and Harrier wanted to be there for him to watch his back just in case. He would never tell him that though. It would ruin the image he was trying to keep up.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: No Need To Hide [Closed for Reaper King]   No Need To Hide [Closed for Reaper King] EmptySat 7 Aug 2021 - 9:15

Starlingpaw had padded into the entrance just a moment later than Harrierpaw would have liked. Everything was always done on his own schedule, while not keeping his twin waiting too long. Couldn't have him too mad. If it was Wasppaw, then that would have been a different story. "What did you want to meet me for Harrier?" The dilute tom asked, he took the moment he had to stretch out, a big yawn escaping him.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: No Need To Hide [Closed for Reaper King]   No Need To Hide [Closed for Reaper King] EmptyWed 18 Aug 2021 - 16:00

Finally. Thank the stars. His brother was finally here and they could get to business. "You're lucky you're my brother. I would've ripped off your fur and lined up my nest with it if you would've had me waiting any longer otherwise." he grumbled with little heat in his tone as he beckoned his twin to follow him out of the camp. "I'll tell you why this is happening once we're away. Just follow me. We're going on a little walk." he meowed, a lingering threat lacing his words.

Once the two brothers had left enough ground behind them, Harrier finally stopped them and turned to face his brother, ready to address his questions. He hadn't even planned their destination but somehow, they ended up near the stony hollow, which almost nobody really visited. That was...rather perfect to be honest.

"Alright. What are you hiding? And don't you play stupid with me because I know you've been keeping some sort of secret from us, from me. I may not know what it is but I know it exists, I can just feel it. As your twin, I deserve to know more than anyone. I won't tell anybody else if you don't want me to but I want to know. So, start talking Starling." There. It was bold and rather straight to the point. There was no point in dancing around the topic. It was best to be blunt about it. The apprentice stood with his chin up and a brow raised as he waited for a response. He was in no way going to let him go until he heard the truth.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Need To Hide [Closed for Reaper King]   No Need To Hide [Closed for Reaper King] Empty

Back to top Go down

No Need To Hide [Closed for Reaper King]
Page 1 of 1