Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Who Are You (Closed for Seer)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1060

Who Are You (Closed for Seer) Empty
PostSubject: Who Are You (Closed for Seer)   Who Are You (Closed for Seer) EmptyFri 6 Aug 2021 - 14:31

Scarletkit's ears were back and her head was low.  Her parents just scolded her for bothering them, when she when she was just trying to talk with them.  They didn't like her, she knew that, but she tried to deny it.  She wanted to try to make them like her.  They didn't want to deal with a kit, they wanted a big strong warrior for a child and so that's what she was determined to be.  Without any siblings, she was expected to be great, but her parents seemed to be certain that she wouldn't be.  They wanted a fighter, but that wasn't her.  She liked to think and figure things out, which he knew wasn't what they wanted.

She just came out of the nursery again after this, needing to clear her head.  She started walking under the heat of the brightly shining Greenleaf sun.  She was looking at the ground, feeling horrible for bothering her parents, thinking that if she could have just been born strong and like the kit they wanted, it would be better for everyone.  She didn't have time to think about this long though.  After just taking some steps out of the nursery she accidently bumped into a warrior.  Immediately, she jump back, feeling instantly bad.  She looked up at the fuzzy dark fur tom, who seemed very tall because of her size.  "I'm sorry!" She exclaimed.  "I didn't mean- it's just- I'm sorry"

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You (Closed for Seer)   Who Are You (Closed for Seer) EmptyMon 16 Aug 2021 - 8:33

The sweltering afternoon heat, thick and viscous like the touch of rapidly congealing honey, wreathed across the sharp protrusions of Jayshriek’s angular shoulders; a palpable weight not unlike the perpetual gazes left lingering in the wake of his passing. Willowy boughs of an unbearably stifling breeze drifted across an oppressively barren bright sky, offering little reprieve for anything other than the gradually wilting foliage that fringed the reaches of the island.

The molten light of the late season sun caught briefly against the wan heat of Jayshriek’s forever sharp gaze, twin flames shaded with iridescence blossoming as the skeletal tom turned a casual gaze upon the slight of a kit perched at his paws. He knew the little molly through name and passing only, as most did when it came to the youngest among them, but little else sleuthed through the recesses of his mind to aid in the delicate exchange of conversation- the unending warfare that could be named his personal life often obscured any vital whisperings traded between clanmates.

”All is well,” Jayshriek eventually surmised in the low hiss of a somber baritone, sharp features fixed upon the anxiety-shaded Scarletkit with all the grace and ease of a predatory bird, ”though one could make the claim that you’re a touch too green and cautious to be wandering without watchful eyes.”

Who Are You (Closed for Seer) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1060

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You (Closed for Seer)   Who Are You (Closed for Seer) EmptyMon 16 Aug 2021 - 13:00

Scarletkit eased slightly when the warrior said that it was fine, but still felt really bad.  She was still tense, not really knowing what to do.  It was meant to be a peaceful walk, but after she made the mistake she knew that she would not be able to stop thinking about it for a while.

The warrior spoke once more to which she tilted her head at what he said.  "Maybe," she exclaimed, sounding calmer than she did before.  He seemed nice enough.  She remembered that she had seen this warrior before, but couldn't remember his name.  She was horrible with names.  She also was a little bit too afraid to ask in case that would make him feel bad.

Though her mind went into all different directions, it eventually found it's way back to what he had said in the first place.  "Sorry, I thought I was old enough," she said truthfully.  "My parents don't especially care when I come out.  I tried to determine what would be the best age to start exploring camp.  I don't think they'd ever really watch me.  What age do you think the best age for a kit to come out on there own for a kit would be?  I'll try to stick to that."  She really hoped that he wasn't mad that she apparently came out of the nursery too early.  She generally tried to stick to the rules, but she didn't really know what the rules were, she had never really been told them.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You (Closed for Seer)   Who Are You (Closed for Seer) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Are You (Closed for Seer)
Page 1 of 1