Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

There is A certain Type [Closed for Seer]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

There is A certain Type [Closed for Seer] Empty
PostSubject: There is A certain Type [Closed for Seer]   There is A certain Type [Closed for Seer] EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 14:19

Lilacpaw sat at the entrance of camp, her paws were relaxed in front of her and she was looking around. There was always someone new to meet. So far Lilacpaw needed to meet someone special to her. She always needed to just have someone to like and look forward to because she had never had that before. Something new in her life would spark things up and make her feel better about herself, if only there were someone or something to do that...
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: There is A certain Type [Closed for Seer]   There is A certain Type [Closed for Seer] EmptyWed 25 Jan 2017 - 18:04

Today was an unusual day for Shallowpaw- his new routine of brisk training had seemed to take a reprieve today. He had become accustomed to the fact that Tawnystorm often had him out training before the sun had even truly risen. He found himself idly lounging in camp, unable to sleep for long and unable to find any interesting tasks to do. His murky green eyes focused on the sight of a ginger and white pelt- it was Lilacpaw, another apprentice who had begun her training a few moons prior. Feeling his ears heat slightly at the sight of the she-cat, he shuffled his paws nervously; a few of the older apprentices he had encountered often tried to pull the seniority rank on him much to his dismay. "Lilacpaw isn't usually like that- every time we've spoken she's been much kinder." he thought, pushing away his nervousness as he padded up to the ginger splotched she-cat. "So," Shallowpaw mewed, "I would ask if you come here often, but you obviously do since you're a Riverclan cat." he mrrowed the last words in amusement, staring over at the other cat curiously.

ooc) SO SORRY I DIDN'T SEE THIS SOONER ;n;
I don't know if Lilac is still an apprentice or a warrior now, but I put her as an apprentice just for convenience

There is A certain Type [Closed for Seer] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: There is A certain Type [Closed for Seer]   There is A certain Type [Closed for Seer] EmptyThu 26 Jan 2017 - 17:26

OOC: No worries!

IC: Lilacpaw looked over at Shallowpaw in surprise and nodded "Well, I do think I would know my way around here by now" she purred with a smile as well with a small and short laugh at the end of her purr "So, anything new going on?" she asked, her eyes showing kindness and attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is A certain Type [Closed for Seer]   There is A certain Type [Closed for Seer] Empty

Back to top Go down

There is A certain Type [Closed for Seer]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: