Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Galloway's Long Walk [5 open topics] [battle] [development]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Galloway's Long Walk [5 open topics] [battle] [development] Empty
PostSubject: Galloway's Long Walk [5 open topics] [battle] [development]   Galloway's Long Walk [5 open topics] [battle] [development] EmptyFri 16 Jul 2021 - 9:40

Galloway is making his way back to the barn to meet up with his sister, Hyacinth. I have decided to RP out his travel through a series of 5 open topics. Do you need a battle req? Maybe a "meet an outsider" development topic? Maybe you just want to have a topic with Galloway. Whatever your situation, I've got the thread for you. ;D

They're not coming out all at once, because 1) paradoxes baybee, 2) i cannot possibly have five open threads with Galloway all at once without burning out on muse for him lol.

Big thanks to Lemon, who made my favorite WCC creation of all time, this real-scaled Territory Map, which I heavily used while figuring out about the logistics of where Galloway would be at what time of day, as well as when he would be stopping to rest. There was no reason for me to do this but I really wanted to flex my realism points and because I need everybody to know that this map exists.

The Threads:

running away is easy - Galloway moves into SkyClan territory bright-and-early after a twoleg trash breakfast.

it's the leaving that's hard - Galloway stops to rest and hunt in a borderland territory at sunhigh. He assumes he'll be left alone to recuperate.

time, time, time - Galloway wanders through ThunderClan land as the sun goes down, looking for a place to rest his eyes.
coming soon!

you're not my homeland anymore - After finally finding a place to sleep on WindClan land, Galloway oversleeps and wakes suddenly at sunhigh.
coming soon!

so what am i defending? - For the first time since his kithood, Galloway returns to Asylum's camp. They are both in disrepair.
coming soon!

Galloway's Long Walk [5 open topics] [battle] [development] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down

Galloway's Long Walk [5 open topics] [battle] [development]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: