Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sparring Siblings [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1208

Sparring Siblings [c] Empty
PostSubject: Sparring Siblings [c]   Sparring Siblings [c] EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 12:16 am

Nightpaw breathed deeply, enjoying the scent of Skyclan's territory. It was nice out, though the heat was threatening to become uncomfortable as the sun rose higher in the sky. Glancing over to his brother, Nightpaw began to speak. "How's your, uh, training been? I heard you got Wolfstar as a mentor, I'm sure you're, uh, excited for that. I think I'm going to be a, uh, a warrior soon, I went on my moonstone journey and all that, so thats exciting." The dark-furred tom looked around at the trees as he slowed, listening to the wind rustling the leaves. It was peaceful, and he was glad to be spending time with Pippaw. He never got to talk to him anymore. He just hoped his brother wouldn't get too... grumpy, he always seemed to get grumpy.

Sparring Siblings [c] Downlo48 Sparring Siblings [c] Downlo50 Sparring Siblings [c] Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Unborn Kit | Skyclan | 00/00 | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Unborn Kit | Windclan | 00/00 | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Siblings [c]   Sparring Siblings [c] EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 3:09 am

Padding alongside his darker pelted brother, Pippaw listened to him as he tried to distract himself from how hot the weather was with the sun every so quickly rising above them. Perking his ears as Nightpaw mentioned becoming a warrior, he tilted his head, thinking about how he too was most likely going to rank up as well. "It's been going well," he began, keeping his head and tail high. "Wolfstar has taught me so much, I might as well be a warrior already," he mused, proud of how well his training had been going. "If only every cat could have the leader as their mentor. Then SkyClan would really be the most powerful clan in all the forest," he squeaked, puffing out what little chest fur that he had. Being as prideful as he was, one would think that he had a deep voice and bulging muscles... but physically, he hadn't been so fortunate... all thanks to his fool of a father, he supposed.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Sparring Siblings [c] VHQrlk5
Sparring Siblings [c] 1QYZaRo

Sparring Siblings [c] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1208

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Siblings [c]   Sparring Siblings [c] EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 1:20 am

"Well why does Skyclan need to be the most powerful, can't we just try to coexist? Who needs power when we have peace?" Nightpaw continued padding along, taking long strides. His brother was a fighter, not like his father. Not that he didn't like his dad, but Nightpaw knew that Skyclan valued fighting above... whatever his father was good at. "Let's hunt, and give Starclan thanks for our prey." He paused all motion, dipping his head in silent prayer. Starclan was always watching over them, it was important to let them know that you were watching them back!

Quickly enough, he had moved away from his brother, scenting the air for food. He felt sorry for whichever creature would become food for the kits and elders, but it was a necessary evil. Cats got hungry, and he was to provide. It wasn't long before he scented a mouse in the sparse undergrowth. It wasn't unusual, but it was unlikely to find a mouse. Still, in was Greenleaf, and Starclan had blessed them with bountiful prey in all its forms. Dropping into the hunter's crouch, Nightpaw slunk along, trying to keep his long legs from getting ahead of him. Thankfully, Starclan seemed to have blessed the ungrateful tom as well this day, for Nightpaw was able to pounce upon the mouse and end its life without his own body getting in the way. He picked it up proudly, and began approaching Pippaw.

"Pip! Look! A mouse! Usually, it's all birds and squirrels!" Nightpaw beamed at Pippaw, showing the mouse dangling from his mouth. He was proud that his own legs hadn't messed up, and while a mouse wasn't terribly uncommon, it would add variety to the growing fresh-kill pile in camp.

Nightpaw caught a Mouse, using 3 stamina!
[57 / 60 SP]

Sparring Siblings [c] Downlo48 Sparring Siblings [c] Downlo50 Sparring Siblings [c] Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Unborn Kit | Skyclan | 00/00 | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Unborn Kit | Windclan | 00/00 | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!

Last edited by Alexcentria on Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15108

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Siblings [c]   Sparring Siblings [c] EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 1:20 am

The member 'Alexcentria' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Sparring Siblings [c] Mistpe10
Sparring Siblings [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Siblings [c]   Sparring Siblings [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sparring Siblings [c]
Page 1 of 1