Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple] Empty
PostSubject: A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple]   A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple] EmptySun Jul 11, 2021 10:50 am

Ravenclaw stood at the edge of camp, preparing to go on a hunting expedition. The clan could always use more food. The question was, who would go hunting with her? She decided to give it a couple moments, see if any other warriors wanted to join her.

Last edited by King Falcon I on Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple]   A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple] EmptySun Jul 11, 2021 7:06 pm

With most of the kits out of the nursery, Briarthorn had much more time to herself recently- a blessing and a curse, truly. It left her with far more time to consider her actions, both before leaving ShadowClan and as a result of her interactions with Bloodstrike. She'd never intended to take on a mate, but she was practically thrust into a situation where she had no choice, and she hadn't quite decided if it was something she was sure of yet. With a shake of her head, she stood up and padded out of the den, heading straight for the camp exit as she needed some time to breathe without the kits in the nursery pestering her. Most of hers had become apprentices, and they were all fast asleep anyway. A quick excursion couldn't hurt.

Before she stepped out of camp, her eyes caught on a she-cat waiting by the exit. Nervously, she took a few steps back and cleared her throat to draw attention to herself, mewing, "Were you hoping to go out on a patrol? I... I am too." The pressures of acquainting herself to SkyClan life had been a heavy burden, and she hoped that perhaps this she-cat... Ravenclaw, was it? Would give her a chance. Socialization was certainly not her favorite activity, but if she had any chance in this new Clan, it wasn't optional.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple]   A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple] EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 10:53 am

Ravenclaw turned to the sound of a cat clearing their throat. When she turned, her face fell upon seeing who it was: Briarthorn. It was hard to look at the she-cat normally when knowing that she was her father's new mate. Maybe she just hadn't gotten over that her parents weren't together anymore. It didn't feel right: mates were supposed to be mates for life. Briarthorn was an intruder into that union, especially as a non-SkyClan cat. ShadowClan cats had no business being there.

"What a coincidence," she mewed evenly, though her body language did not show any even feelings. "I can't stop you." Though she wished she could. Turning away, she headed into the forest, not even sparing a second glance at Briarthorn.

The forest was a reprieve. Even knowing that she wasn't alone, she could at least feel some peace there. Sometimes it was better than being in camp, where dysfunction was the daily norm. She hurriedly climbed up a tree, taking in the air from up there. It felt nice, though when she looked down and saw Briarthorn, that niceness was... less nice. Trying to shake herself out of it, she noticed a bird sitting on a branch a couple trees away. Putting everything else out of her mind, she jumped from branch to branch, heading directly for it. And as she reached the bird, it flew right away as a snake instead slithered around the tree to take its place.

Ravenclaw yelped as she hit the branch awkwardly, barely keeping herself from plummeting to the ground. Turning on that near-fall, she sliced out hard at the snake with her claws. Getting it right in its tiny little face, the snake went still, then it was the one plummeting to the ground.

Ravenclaw used Front Paw Strike on Snake, dealing 11 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Ravenclaw:

HP:

60/60

Stamina:
190/200

Snake:

HP:
-1. Ded m8

Last edited by King Falcon I on Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15098

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple]   A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple] EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 10:53 am

The member 'King Falcon I' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple]   A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple] EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 11:10 am

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple]   A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple] EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 11:10 am

'Effect Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple]   A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple] EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 1:12 pm

With a slightly dejected yet accepting expression on her face, Briarthorn nodded and padded out behind Ravenclaw, who was technically her step-daughter. It was clear that her presence wasn’t necessarily wanted, but the she-cat needed to contribute somehow… if that meant an awkward patrol with a she-cat that quite clearly didn’t like her, then she supposed that’s what she’d have to do.

As the duo padded along, Ravenclaw in the trees and Briarthorn below, she was sure to take note of their surroundings and the scents around her. On a nearby log, she noticed a brown lizard and immediately dropped into a hunting crouch, creeping around as she tried to stay downwind. Once she was close enough she pounced, landing directly in front of it snd quickly nipping the lizard before it could escape. Just as she did, she heard commotion in the trees above, and looked up to see Ravenclaw had killed a snake. “Were you bitten?” She called out, craning her neck to see.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |

Last edited by Maple on Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple]   A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple] EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 1:12 pm

The member 'Maple' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple] Mistpe10
A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple] Sig2
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple]   A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple] EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 1:22 pm

"I'm fine!" Ravenclaw called down, annoyed at Briarthorn checking up on her. To be completely honest, she was annoyed at herself for not noticing the snake until the bird was already gone, but who blamed themselves for anything in these days? Thankfully, she wasn't out of the woods yet: another bird had flown back where she had come from, so she went right after that one, hoping she wouldn't get snakebit again. Thankfully that didn't happen, and she got this one this time. "Finally," she muttered to herself, breathing a sigh of relief.

Last edited by King Falcon I on Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple]   A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple] EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 1:22 pm

'Hunting Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple]   A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hunt That Will Surely Go Well [Closed for Maple]
Page 1 of 1