Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wolves vs. Swans [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

Wolves vs. Swans [c] Empty
PostSubject: Wolves vs. Swans [c]   Wolves vs. Swans [c] EmptyWed 7 Jul 2021 - 18:14

Wolfblaze had decided that early in the morning would be the best time to patrol, and getting away from everyone else certainly had its perks. She hadn't meant to stay out long, or even quite get to the river, but she had just kept walking and eventually, the rushing of the water caught her attention. Eyes widening, she couldn't help but look out at the river for a moment before immediately stepping back. Water never agreed with her, she couldn't believe that Riverclan could ever swim. It was hard to hear anything over the rushing water, it was really just annoying. Water just... sucked! Suddenly, Wolfblaze heard something strange and readied herself in a defensive position. All she could scent was the Riverclan border, but that didn't mean there couldn't be an animal nearby. If there was a predator out here, she was going to get really annoyed with her luck!

Wolves vs. Swans [c] Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Wolves vs. Swans [c]   Wolves vs. Swans [c] EmptyWed 7 Jul 2021 - 18:41

Swanpaw woke early that morning. She was hungry, but because of the code she had to hunt first. So she was outside, heading towards the river to drink and catch some fish. Most of her apprenticeship had been like this, waking up early, catching some fish, eating from the fresh kill pile, train with Loonwhisper, and then finally, deal with the elders.

Pushing through a bush, Swanpaw walked towards the bank, not realising there was someone there, across the bank. She started to drink, clearing her mind of any troubles she might've had as she came outside.

Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wolves vs. Swans [c]   Wolves vs. Swans [c] EmptyWed 7 Jul 2021 - 19:18

The reeds on the bank prevented Wolfblaze's sight from seeing clearly across, but the presence of white through it startled her all the same. Is that... a goose? She had never seen a goose, but knew they were white birds. Maybe this was a goose? Something that could possibly come over to Thunderclan territory! Biting the inside of her cheek, she looked at the river moving, maybe it wouldn't be so bad? She could just chase it off... and it'd be fine? With a deep breath, and some psyching up, Wolfblaze positioned herself to run across the river. With luck, the goose would leave, and she will have even done Riverclan a favor! A battle cry roared from her as she ran across the river, it slowing her down significantly, but not knocking her over. With a final leap, she emerged through the reeds on the opposite side of the border, landing on Swanpaw with her claws outstretched. "Take this you... goose?!" Confusion appeared in her eyes as she took in the fact that this wasn't a goose, this was a cat!

Wolfblaze used Run-and-Tackle, dealing 9 (+3 for not actively being in combat) damage, and using 10 stamina!

Wolfblaze
45/45 HP
150/160 SP (-10)

Swanpaw
8/20 HP (-12)
80/80 SP
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wolves vs. Swans [c]   Wolves vs. Swans [c] EmptyWed 7 Jul 2021 - 19:39

Swanpaw heard a sudden  battle cry-like noise and raised her head in confusion, but it was too late to run away. Swanpaw stared wide eyed at the stranger as they crashed into her, claws outstretched and then the cat just called her a.. goose? She let out her claws, she didn't have much battle experience but it was worth a little shot to try and fight off her attacker. She managed to escape the cat's grasp and started to circle them a few times, then she leaped for the tabby's tail, biting it and pulling back sharply, hoping to throw them off balance to give her a little time to understand what was actually happening. She jumped back after the tail pull, just in case the cat decided to retaliate.

Swanpaw used Tail Yank, dealing -2 HP (Wolfblaze) and -10 SP (Swanpaw)

Swanpaw -
- 8/20 HP
- 70/80 SP (-10)

Wolfblaze -
- 43/45 HP (-2)
- 150/160 SP

Last edited by Memories on Wed 7 Jul 2021 - 19:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add SP to the end of Wolfblaze's total SP)
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wolves vs. Swans [c]   Wolves vs. Swans [c] EmptyWed 7 Jul 2021 - 19:49

Wolfblaze began to speak in her old rambling fashion, extremely embarrassed. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I thought you were a goose and I guess I didn't think hard enou-" she was cut off by a hard yank on her tail, and what followed was a hiss of pain. "Hey! I'm trying to apologize!" Her tone was stern, but turned apologetic once more. "I'm sorry, are you alright? Hope I didn't getcha too bad. Sometimes I don't think." With that, she backed off quite a bit, stepping into the river itself to make sure she stayed off Riverclan territory. Her mouth became a tight line as she did so, and her next words were spoken with tension in them. "Let's start over, hi, I'm Wolfblaze. I'm sorry for assuming you were a goose when you so obviously aren't, what's your name?" She repeatedly lifted each paw out of the water, as if in a cycle, clearly uncomfortable.

Wolfblaze has ceased combat, but will fight back if provoked!

Character Profiles (WIP)
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wolves vs. Swans [c]   Wolves vs. Swans [c] EmptyWed 7 Jul 2021 - 20:04

Swanpaw sat down, realising the cat didn't seem to be as aggressive as before, she flattened her fur and listened. She looked a little confused as the tabby stepped into the water and tensed up a bit but as usual, said nothing. She listened to the cat ramble and introduce herself as Wolfblaze. She wasn't listening, really, just looking at the repetitive movement of Wolfblaze's paws. She tuned back in after awhile of staring, just in time to hear the question that she really couldn't answer without talking, or getting someone else to talk for her.

She was unsure what to do, no swans were nearby to sign at, the river was moving too fast for them, and she didn't have anyone nearby to speak for her, so she just stared, her ears flicking back at the question, to show that she wasn't answering.

Swanpaw has stopped fighting for now but is still a little tense

Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wolves vs. Swans [c]   Wolves vs. Swans [c] EmptyWed 7 Jul 2021 - 20:10

"Huh, fair enough, I might not speak to a cat that attacked me either! Sorry again, I guess!" Moving quickly back to the other side of the river with more haste than even she usually had, Wolfblaze decided it would be better off to just leave. She felt bad about the situation, but as long as the other cat, probably an apprentice by her size, was mostly unharmed, it would be alright. Every apprentice had to fight at some point she supposed, though it usually wasn't against stupid cats on the border! All Wolfblaze could think of now was that she never wanted to step foot into that river again, it was terrible! Wet and terrible. So she continued on her way along the border, not even looking at Riverclan's side. If they had an actual goose, that was their problem.

Character Profiles (WIP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves vs. Swans [c]   Wolves vs. Swans [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolves vs. Swans [c]
Page 1 of 1