Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Whispering Swans:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Whispering Swans: Empty
PostSubject: Whispering Swans:   Whispering Swans: EmptySat 22 Dec 2018 - 0:55

Gentle paw-steps made their way to the apprentice's den. Silentwhisper was going to take his apprentice, Swanpaw, hunting. It would be like a hunting patrol only with less members and less awkward moments. Maybe there'd still be some awkward moments but the warrior is willing to make this enjoyable for them both. The tom soon entered the den. It was time to awaken the apprentice.

"S-Swanpaw. We're going out hunting. Meet m-me at the camp e-entrance." said Silentwhisper in his shy tone of voice. He exited the den and walked over to the camp's entrance, where he said they'd meet. It wasn't too early in the morning. Most mentors took out their apprentices at this time. The den had many recently emptied nests as evidence.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Swans:   Whispering Swans: EmptySat 22 Dec 2018 - 22:34

Swanpaw blinked up in the dimness as a soft voice wakened her. What-? Who? She just caught her mentor heading back out of the den again, and leaped up anxiously, not even bothering to shake the pieces of moss out of her fur as she hurried after him. Finding him by the camp entrance, she stood uncertainly. Did I take too long? She glanced up into his face, tail twitching sporadically behind her as she searched his face for any hint of annoyance or disappointment. "I'm ready," She said softly, trying to keep the tremor of nervousness out of her voice.

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Swans:   Whispering Swans: EmptyWed 2 Jan 2019 - 14:18

"O-Okay! Let's get going then. We're going to my f-favorite hunting spot." Silentwhisper got up onto his paws and began walking out of the camp. Before he fully exited, the tom flashed Swanpaw a gentle smile then resumed leading the apprentice.

After what seemed like a short couple of minutes, the duo arrived at one of the warmer spots in Skyclan's territory. It housed more prey than any other place. Nothing and nobody really liked to stay in colder areas.

Immediately when they arrived, the grey and white tom spotted a bird not too far from them, perched on a branch. The large warrior turned to address the she-cat, "N-Now, watch me closely as I hunt that bird over there. Once I finish, I want you to try catching something." Silentwhisper quickly turned to face the tree and crept up slowly until he was at a close proximity to the trunk. He then readied his haunches to leap up. After waiting for a few moments, the tom jumped up with a large paw outstretched.

The bird was swatted to the ground. It lay stunned as the tom-cat approached. He quickly ended its life and looked over at Swanpaw. "Now you try to hunt something. Go for prey on low branches for now. You can jump like I did and hit it to the ground. You can also quietly climb a tree instead of jumping like I did. I only d-did so because i've been doing it for a while. After you attempt to hunt, i'll teach you how to hunt on the ground."

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Middy on Wed 2 Jan 2019 - 14:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14974

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Swans:   Whispering Swans: EmptyWed 2 Jan 2019 - 14:18

The member 'Middy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Whispering Swans: Mistpe10
Whispering Swans: Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Swans:   Whispering Swans: EmptyThu 3 Jan 2019 - 1:34

Swanpaw followed Silentwhisper obediently, feeling her spirits rise as he smiled encouragingly back at her. He's nice. She felt a warmness in her chest as they walked in silence, one that wasn't dampened by the frost glittering in the dim morning light. After what seemed like only a moment, they stopped, Silentwhisper leaving her crouched behind as he explained in a whisper what he was going to do. After he killed the bird, she crept out , looking up at him as he explained what she had to do before glancing up into the trees as her belly fluttered nervously.
Her sharp gaze quickly spotted a squirrel, and she crept up to its tree, settling her weight on her haunches before leaping with all her might. Her claws briefly caught its bushy tail and then it was gone as she landed back to the ground with an oof. All she could do was watch it blur away, her heart sinking in disappointment.

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:

Last edited by Chickenwing on Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 1:38; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14974

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Swans:   Whispering Swans: EmptyThu 3 Jan 2019 - 1:34

The member 'Chickenwing' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Whispering Swans: Mistpe10
Whispering Swans: Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Swans:   Whispering Swans: EmptyFri 11 Jan 2019 - 21:00

bump?

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Swans:   Whispering Swans: Empty

Back to top Go down