Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Run with me (closed)

Go down 
+2
Sun
Alex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Run with me (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Run with me (closed)   Run with me (closed) EmptySun 4 Jul 2021 - 16:11

Goldenfang trotted along the crest of a small hill, the rest of the hunting patrol only a few paw steps behind her. Today would be another grand day of hunting in the wide open moors with the wind in her fur. She paused and turned to her companions: Swiftspirit, Muddyleap, and Ashfall. ”Shall we split into pairs or hunt alone today?” she asked, not having a preference either way.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Run with me (closed) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7404

PostSubject: Re: Run with me (closed)   Run with me (closed) EmptySun 4 Jul 2021 - 16:15

Muddyleap let out a happy sigh as the wind brushed through his pelt, taking a moment to close his eyes as he lifted his head against the breeze. One eye flickered open as Goldenfang spoke up, pausing to think on it. That...Was a tricky question, mostly when it came to him. On one paw, he knew he shouldn't be by himself for any good length of time, as annoying as it was... And with his inability to smell, he wasn't always the greatest at locating prey. On the other paw... He really hated never being by himself and also he had managed to hide his lack of smell for this long, he didn't want to accidentally give it away...

He stood there, feeling torn before he finally put on a small smile and gave a shrug of his shoulders. "Either is fine with me!"

Run with me (closed) ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: Run with me (closed)   Run with me (closed) EmptySun 4 Jul 2021 - 21:44

Ashfall, only a few pawsteps behind the rest of the patrol, shook her pelt as they paused at the top of the hill. The breeze felt nice through her medium fur, the sun had begun to be unforgiving more days than not, and this was a welcome reprieve. Her ears turned toward Goldenfang when she began to speak, listening wordlessly. She nearly opened her mouth to volunteer to be with Muddyleap, but she bit her tongue. She often saw her grandmother with him, especially out of camp. It should be his decision who he wants to be with, if they went into pairs at all, everyone on the patrol was a capable warrior and could help him if he required it. She couldn't remember who else knew of his inability to feel pain, but with luck, it wouldn't matter on this patrol. She only thought on Goldenfang's words for another few heartbeats before speaking. "Unless Swiftspirit cares, you can choose." For a fleeting heartbeat Ashfall thought could try socializing for once, and then realized that they'd be hunting anyway. It'd just be something to scare away prey.

Run with me (closed) Downlo48 Run with me (closed) Downlo50 Run with me (closed) Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: Run with me (closed)   Run with me (closed) EmptyMon 5 Jul 2021 - 10:23

Swiftspirit paused on the hill with the rest of the patrol, enjoying the feeling of the breeze ruffling her short fur. The breeze carried the scent of flowers, but also the scents of rabbit and hare. It made her paws itch to run, but Goldenfang's question pulled her mind back to the patrol and she glanced over at them.

"I'm good either way." Swiftspirit mewed, offering her patrolmates a apologetic smile. Muddyleap would need someone to keep an eye on him of course, but Swiftspirit didn't want to be rude and just volunteer herself for the position. She didn't really know the tom that well, but it was a safe bet to think he wouldn't appreciate it. Swiftspirit knew she wouldn't have appreciated clanmates fussing over her if she were in his situation.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1969

PostSubject: Re: Run with me (closed)   Run with me (closed) EmptyMon 5 Jul 2021 - 20:40

"Guys! Wait for me!" Silverlight called out with a small giggle as he rushed over to the patrol on the hill. He had heard that some of his denmates had planned out a nice hunting patrol but he'd been to busy to go and ask at the time. The tom was a bit bummed that he had missed out on that. However, his spirits lifted when he spotted the group on a hill when he was going to go on a stroll out in the territory. He still had a chance to join! Wasting no time, the young warrior hurried over to them with the hope that he'd be able to join them.

As soon as he reached them, he gave them a toothy grin. "Hey there Goldenfang, Muddyleap, Ashfall, and Swiftspirit! I-I heard that you guys were going to go on a patrol and I was interested to go but I kinda missed my chance to ask you all before but I was hoping that you'd still let me go with?" His tone was hopeful as he bounced on his paws as he awaited a response.

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
Run with me (closed) 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Run with me (closed) 1f340』║『 Run with me (closed) 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Run with me (closed) 1f4a8
Run with me (closed) 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Run with me (closed) 1f340』║『Run with me (closed) 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Run with me (closed) 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Run with me (closed)   Run with me (closed) EmptyTue 6 Jul 2021 - 10:10

The she-cat laughed, a little exasperated that no one was willing to make the decision. She shrugged it off though, supposing it was better to have an easy going patrol rather than a group of pushy warriors. “Alright then, how about we-” Silverlight’s call interrupted her, and she turned to watch him run to catch up. Goldenfang returned his bright smile. “Sure, Silverlight! The more mouths, the more prey we can carry back. We were just about to split up, actually. You come along with me! The others can figure out how they wanna group up!” she laughed, then jogged off down the hill.

Goldenfang figured it would be easier with another cat: ”Silverlight, I’ll chase a rabbit or hare towards you, and if I miss it, you can jump it from the front.” she meowed, explaining her plan with a wave of her tail. ”And then we can swap roles so that it’s not just one of us doing all the running.” She gave a little wink at that. Then she slowed to an easy trot, lifted her pink nose to the breeze, and opened her mouth to let in the peaty scents of the moor.

The warm and invitees scent of hare filled her scent glands. It was close, close enough that she could hear a hare’s careful snuffling if she strained her ears enough. Goldenfang signaled with her raised tail for her companion to wai, then crouched low and stalked through the heather. She had already located it by sound and smell; now she was circling it, careful to stay upwind, so that she could chase it right to Silverlight’s claws if need be. She froze. A few heartbeats later, she heard it return to scrabbling in the dust in search of roots to feed on. ’Now!’ The golden she-cat crashed through the sweet flowers, taking a single gathering step and bounding powerfully on top of the creature - no chase needed. Her paws landed on its neck which snapped with a loud and satisfying cracking noise. It was dead without a single bite. She called out quietly to Silverlight to let him know he could move.

-3SP. 117/120SP

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Run with me (closed) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682

Last edited by Sun on Tue 6 Jul 2021 - 16:47; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15128

PostSubject: Re: Run with me (closed)   Run with me (closed) EmptyTue 6 Jul 2021 - 10:10

The member 'Sun' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Run with me (closed) Mistpe10
Run with me (closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7404

PostSubject: Re: Run with me (closed)   Run with me (closed) EmptyTue 6 Jul 2021 - 16:25

Muddyleap glanced over as Silverlight ran up to to the group, smiling at the sight of his half-brother. He dipped his head as Goldenfang allowed him to join - heading off with him and leaving just Muddyleap, Ashfall and Silverspirit. "So..." he said, trying to think on what to do. The option was theirs - to hunt alone or together... While he was more tempted to try to set off on his own, he was pretty comfortable hunting with Ashfall as his niece had been his apprentice. He didn't know much about Swiftspirit but...Ah, it would be fine. "Well, we can just hunt near each other at least - maybe swoop in to help each other if need be but otherwise...Kinda hunt on our own? Does that sound good?" he meowed, padding away a little to spare a glance around. He suppose it would be wise to go in the other direction than Goldenfang and Silverlight. His eyes caught the sight of a rabbit and without a single thought, he took off running towards it in excitement.

It wasn't hard for the rabbit to notice the cat sprinting full-force at it, heading snapping up to stare at him before it took off running. But Muddy, who was racing downhill (as stupidly dangerous at it was), had the advance of speed and momentum. With a small growl, he threw himself forward right as the rabbit was about to scurry into the hole, ramming it away as he rolled head over tail with the rabbit in his claws. He managed to land on his paws, the rabbit pinned as he bit down and killed it. Then, he drew back and glanced behind where he had rolled, before he started to look over himself - trying to see if he had rolled onto any sharp rocks but...He didn't see any blood. At least none that he wasn't certain belonged to the rabbit. Oh, good! One prey down, no injuries...Pretty good!

Muddyleap is caught a rabbit, costing 3 stamina.

Muddyleap:

45/45 HP
157/160 SP (-3)

Run with me (closed) ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray

Last edited by Honey Badger on Tue 6 Jul 2021 - 16:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Run with me (closed)   Run with me (closed) EmptyTue 6 Jul 2021 - 16:25

The member 'Honey Badger' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: Run with me (closed)   Run with me (closed) EmptyTue 6 Jul 2021 - 18:04

Ashfall could only watch as Goldenfang set off suddenly with Silverlight. She was quick, Ashfall would give her that much. When Muddyleap began speaking, she turned her head to him, nodding in agreement. "Sounds good." With her few words said, she moved away from the group. Hunting wasn't hard, and it was always nice to be alone. Patrols were a haven from camp for her. With the scent of hare on the air, she crouched, but before she began stalking, Ashfall witnessed Muddyleap rolling down a hill. Oh no, is all she could think, looking him over from afar. Not seeing any blood that looked like his own, she continued after her own quarry. The large hare was chewing on something, the perfect time to strike. Ashfall began the familiar movements of stalking, then leapings, and finally biting down onto the hare to end its life. It was familiar, almost peaceful to hunt for her now. Digging a hole swiftly to put the hare in, she watched the others that she could see, making sure no trouble would rear its ugly head.

Ashfall caught a hare, using 3 stamina!

Ashfall
45/45 HP
157/160 SP

Run with me (closed) Downlo48 Run with me (closed) Downlo50 Run with me (closed) Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!

Last edited by Alexcentria on Tue 6 Jul 2021 - 18:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Run with me (closed)   Run with me (closed) EmptyTue 6 Jul 2021 - 18:04

The member 'Alexcentria' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: Run with me (closed)   Run with me (closed) EmptyTue 6 Jul 2021 - 18:12

Swiftspirit gave Silverlight a grin as he joined the patrol, not minding the extra company in the slightest. "Of course." She agreed with a wave of her tail.

Goldenfang set off to find prey, beckoning Silverlight to join her, and Ashfall and Muddyleap set off after their own prey as well. Swiftspirit winced as she watched Muddyleap tumble down the slope, but the blood seemed to not be his, so she turned to focus on catching something of her own.

A here caught her attention, and Swiftspirit went for it. By the time it noticed Swiftspirit racing towards it, it was already too late. Her claws pinned the here and she nipped its neck, turning to bury it.

Swiftspirit attempted to catch a here for -3 sp.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind

Last edited by kjSage on Tue 6 Jul 2021 - 18:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Run with me (closed)   Run with me (closed) EmptyTue 6 Jul 2021 - 18:12

The member 'kjSage' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1969

PostSubject: Re: Run with me (closed)   Run with me (closed) EmptySun 18 Jul 2021 - 20:49

Silverlight beamed at his denmates as they eagerly accepted him into the patrol. The tom turned to Goldenfang when she began to address them. "Alright. Sounds like a plan." he purred as he followed close behind his hunting buddy and got into position. He knew that he wouldn't really be doing much since Golden was a skilled hunter but he didn't mind just watching.

As he'd thought, he wasn't needed at all. The she-cat had caught the prey she'd found without even needing to dish out a killing bite. It'd been a rather cool thing to witness. He suddenly felt a little nervous about his turn but quickly shook off the negative feelings and moved away from his position once Goldenfang gave him the go-ahead. He had to really focus now. However, his attention was snatched away when he noticed Muddy tumbling down the hill. Silverlight watched on in alarm and was about to rush over but once Muddyleap got up without an issue and no visible injuries, he refrained from doing so. He'll check on him after but for now, it was best to continue on hunting.

The warrior scented the air for a few moments, eyes and ears also primed to track down prey. It didn't take too long after for him to narrow down on a distracted rabbit. Silverlight signaled to Goldenfang to get into position before carefully stalking toward it. He maneuvered himself so that if he missed, it could be easily caught by his partner, as she had done previously for him. Green eyes zeroed on the creature as he neared and once he deemed his distance acceptable, the sliver-furred tom sprang with good force.

While it hadn't been as cool of a kill as Goldenfang's, it was still a quick catch. The tom smiled at the she-cat as he showed her the dead rabbit. By the looks of it, they had all successfully caught one prey each and he couldn't be happier. "It's your turn now Goldenfang." he said as he quickly hid his catch.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Silverlight was successful in catching a Rabbit costing 3 SP.

Silverlight:
30/30[HP]
77/80[SP] (-3 SP)

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
Run with me (closed) 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Run with me (closed) 1f340』║『 Run with me (closed) 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Run with me (closed) 1f4a8
Run with me (closed) 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Run with me (closed) 1f340』║『Run with me (closed) 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Run with me (closed) 1f4a8

Last edited by Middy on Sun 18 Jul 2021 - 23:40; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Run with me (closed)   Run with me (closed) EmptySun 18 Jul 2021 - 20:49

The member 'Middy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run with me (closed)   Run with me (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Run with me (closed)
Page 1 of 1