Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tara Owes You Posts!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2987

Tara Owes You Posts! Empty
PostSubject: Tara Owes You Posts!   Tara Owes You Posts! EmptyMon 28 Jun 2021 - 11:59

Okay so uh... I have a lot going on this summer. I have basically my entire family and my husband's parents going to be visiting over the next 2 months. Some are staying for a long time. I also plan to try to brush up on fishing skills so I can eventually be good enough to fish for Salmon and not be a complete loser that doesn't catch one because HER HOOK WASN'T SET CORRECTLY OR THE WAY SHE TIES KNOTS IS APPARENTLY STUPID AND CAN'T HOLD ON TO LURES!!!

Sorry... a little self-scolding never hurt. :D

ANYWAY! My brain will be mush and scattered about all 7 continents this summer. If I owe you a post anywhere at any time at all and I haven't touched it within 48 hours, please remind me here with the link and everything. I definitely don't mean to not get to posts in a timely manner I am just literally not holding onto the memories of which threads I am in as well as I used to. My life went from very uneventful to "By the way, there actually is an entire world outside of WCC and The Isle... it's about to hit you like a truck! :D" So definitely and please post here to remind me where I need to post. Thank!

Copy the Code and Paste it in your post. Thank! <3

Code:

[size=18][b][u]!!!TARA YOU OWE ME A POST!!![/u][/b][/size]

[b][u]Where:[/u][/b] Insert Link Here
[b][u]Which Character of Mine:[/u][/b]
[b][u]How Long Have You Been Waiting?:[/u][/b] Optional, but if I can get my overall average down to just a day, then these numbers will help me do that. Thank!

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2987

Tara Owes You Posts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara Owes You Posts!   Tara Owes You Posts! EmptySun 29 Aug 2021 - 12:05

Okay seriously please post here. I disappeared from WCC for a week due to life but now I can get to posts today and hopefully tomorrow too. I have a few I can remember right now but post threads here just in case. Thanks!

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down

Tara Owes You Posts!
Page 1 of 1