Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Reflections:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Reflections: Empty
PostSubject: Reflections:   Reflections: EmptyFri 18 Jun 2021 - 19:34

Even for as lively of a cat as Silverpaw, there were days that had him more on the mellow side. Those days were filled with unrestrained thinking and reflecting. Lately, he's been doing more of that than he'd ever done before. As time went by, his maturity blossomed and he grew to be more of a... sharper thinker. No longer was he completely naïve nor kept out of the loop. He was forming stronger opinions and was finally starting to think for himself. Other than that, he was still the same ol' Silverpaw.

The sun was slowly setting yet, the figure atop the Lone Stump had no plans of heading back to the camp any time soon. A welcomed light breeze swept across his fur at a gentle tempo. His relaxed gaze was fixated on no particular point in the territory, often sweeping around whenever something caught his attention. He didn't come here often but when he did, he very much enjoyed the tranquility.

An ear twitched, signaling that he'd been made aware of the pawsteps that were headed his way yet, he made no move to check out who it was. He usually never expected company during moments like these but that didn't mean he'd be caught unawares. Despite this, the spell had been broken and his daydreaming had stopped to a halt. His tail curved upward and did a little wave for a second before curling back around his paws, a friendly invitation for the visitor to join him. He wasn't used to company but he certainly wouldn't turn them away.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Reflections:   Reflections: EmptySat 19 Jun 2021 - 6:50

Padding through camp, Shrikestorm noticed Silverpaw sitting by his lonesome on the Lone Stump. Made sense. He was heading that way regardless, but it seems his pawsteps caught Silverpaw's notice. A crook of his tail beckoned, and so he went that way. Sitting down, he turned to look at Silverpaw. "Standing guard today?" he joked, before looking back out at the moors. There wasn't much to look out for during the day, though it was commendable to be guarding the camp at all times. Who knew when others might decide to try and step paw onto their rightful land?
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Reflections:   Reflections: EmptySun 20 Jun 2021 - 20:25

"I guess you could say that..." he responded with wistful tone, finally turning his head to properly look at the other. He offered the older tom a polite yet friendly smile. He hadn't had many chances to really hang out with Shrikestorm but the moments he was able to interact with him had been rather pleasant. Shrike was a respectable tom with a lot of love for his clan and wanted only what was best for it. Silverpaw greatly appreciated that.  

"So, Shrikestorm, what made ya join me here? Not saying that I don't want your company, of course! In fact, I was kinda hoping to get to have a little chat with someone. I was just a bit curious to know why." He stopped himself from saying anymore than that, for now. His endless chatter was something that put others off and that certainly wasn't going to help his chances to get some more friends. He hated coming off as someone who was annoying so he'd been trying to be more careful to not ramble. It was harder than he thought but he felt like he was making progress.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Reflections:   Reflections: EmptySun 11 Jul 2021 - 10:05

"Just checking around camp," Shrikestorm replied plainly, looking out at the moors. He glanced towards Silverpaw as he prattled on, though his talking was a nice change of pace. Usually alone, Shrikestorm had little on his mind but worries about his clan. There was always something wrong, and it always centered around the copious amounts of outsiders that had been allowed in. The very identity of WindClan was being erased, and he felt powerless to stop it. He needed to keep it on his mind, but having a moment to engage in something else was also needed, lest he go insane. "Even when I'm not on patrol, I like to make sure that things are alright."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reflections:   Reflections: Empty

Back to top Go down

Reflections:
Page 1 of 1