Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Returning to Roost [Open - Ivystar needed]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7392

Returning to Roost [Open - Ivystar needed] Empty
PostSubject: Returning to Roost [Open - Ivystar needed]   Returning to Roost [Open - Ivystar needed] EmptySun 13 Jun 2021 - 16:48

"Here we are, home."

Honeytongue let out a purr as she glanced over her shoulder at Robinpatch, making sure he had managed the swim across the river to the camp proper. She still couldn't believe that she had run across him on her walk - she had simply been seeking some time to get some fresh air yet here she was, returning a long lost warrior home. Once she was certain he was in the camp proper, she padded forward, sparing a glance around the cats that were gathered. "Can somebody fetch Ivystar and perhaps Loonwhisper for me? I need to introduce our guest to Ivystar," she called out as she made her way to the fresh-kill pile, picking up one of the freshest fish as she turned and padded back to Robinpatch, dropping it at his paws. "Here, to help you regain your strength. Don't want you explaining your story to Ivystar when you look like you are about to drop on your paws," she admitted with a soft purr as she sat down, perking her ears as she waited for her mate to arrive to hear Robinpatch out.

Returning to Roost [Open - Ivystar needed] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Roost [Open - Ivystar needed]   Returning to Roost [Open - Ivystar needed] EmptyMon 14 Jun 2021 - 0:56

The small trek to the camp had felt like a trip back in time. All the sights and the sounds were so familiar and comforting to him that he wanted to delay their arrival to the destination just so he could bask in the warmth the territory gave off. However, he knew it was best to hurry along. Despite Honeytongue's earlier reassurances about Ivy, he still couldn't help but feel rather nervous to see his younger sibling again. He prayed to StarClan that Ivy truly wouldn't turn him away.

The moment they arrived, Robinpatch felt more eyes on him than he was comfortable with. It wasn't unwarranted, though, seeing that he was a stranger to most, if not all, and was currently being led inside the camp. Still, it wasn't helping quell his anxiety about being back. Hopefully, Ivystar and maybe Loonwhisper, who he assumed to be the new deputy, would arrive soon. For now, he accepted the fish that Honeytongue gave him with a thankful nod and dug in, reassuring himself that it was all going to be alright.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Roost [Open - Ivystar needed]   Returning to Roost [Open - Ivystar needed] EmptyFri 18 Jun 2021 - 9:19

Ivystar had just gotten back to camp from a successful hunting patrol and was just about to lay down in a sunspot and relax, when she heard the sweet voice of her mate call out across camp. A quick glance revealed that she’d brought an outsider along with her… This so-called ‘guest’ looking frail and quite underfed. Her head tilted slightly and she squinted her eyes, trying to place exactly where she recognized this tom from… And upon further inspection, she knew exactly who he was.

”Robin?” She called out from across camp, padding towards the pair who’d just entered. ”What in the name of Fishstar happened to you? We all thought…” Her sentence trailed off into nothing as she alluded to the fate that had been assumed of Robinpatch, concern evident in her bright green eyes.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Roost [Open - Ivystar needed]   Returning to Roost [Open - Ivystar needed] EmptyThu 24 Jun 2021 - 0:36

He'd never felt so ravenous in his life, not even when he'd been living with the 'alley cats', where the food was either barely existent or had been unfairly tampered with by twolegs. Seeing that there was a more consistent, safe meal awaiting him if he was accepted back into the clan had probably intensified his need to dispel the hunger. It's why he was tearing into the fish that Honeytongue had brought for him and unaware of the figure that was slowly approaching him.

"!" The tom jumped and nearly choked on his meal when a voice startled him from obliviousness. He...recognized that voice! Slowly, his gaze lifted and lo and behold, there she was. His voice caught in his throat, eyes misting over as he stared at the face of one of those he thought he had lost. It wasn't that he hadn't believed Honeytongue that Ivypa-star was still alive but he just needed to see her to fully cement the hope into his head. But now that she is here, he...didn't really know what to do or say. He was lost.

Her question had brought back a flood of negative emotions that he'd been trying so hard to suppress ever since the start of his journey back to the clans, back to his clan. Shame barreled into him like a monster and he was forced to look down and away from Ivystar. He knew he was being irrational and unfair to himself. What happened was not really his fault but still, he just couldn't help but place the blame on the foolish young warrior who didn't think to be aware of his surroundings, like he'd been taught as an apprentice. He opened his maw to say something but nothing came out. He was ashamed.

No! He'd come too far to call it quits now. He needed to steel himself for whatever may happen, no more hiding like a helpless kit. He forced himself to sit up and look his half-sister in the eyes. He could see concern that he felt shouldn't belong there. Hearing his name coming from her was more than he could handle. She...actually remembered him. Oh StarClan, give him strength. He didn't want to break down now. She deserved an explanation.

"I-Ivy..." he croaked, voice laced with emotion, "I'm sorry. Oh StarClan I'm so sorry for...for having disappeared like that. I was foolish and inattentive. I-I let myself be caught by twolegs. I should've fought harder. I swear I didn't want to leave you all. I swear. I should've tried my best to get back sooner. I...I was too weak." The dilute calico tom hung his head, claws raking the ground, a futile attempt to keep his emotions in check. "I should've been here, Ivy. I wanted to be here. I never wanted to leave. I never got the chance to say g-goodbye or tell them I loved them, that I loved you..." By now, he was shaking. The wave of pain and grief was full force. "Did they even miss me?? Did they even care?" He never meant to raise his voice. He never meant to accuse his family like that. It...It was all too much. He missed them! It hurt. He felt about as brave as a newborn kit. He had been such a mouse-brained fool, and he had paid the price.

Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Meggie123

Meggie123

Characters : [M]othpaw ; [L]ilypaw ; [R]abbitkit (Unborn)
Clan/Rank : [M] ShadowClan Apprentice; [L] RiverClan Apprentice; [R] WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Roost [Open - Ivystar needed]   Returning to Roost [Open - Ivystar needed] EmptyMon 28 Jun 2021 - 0:52

Lilykit sat outside the nursery, a ways away from the other cats. She hadn't been out much, but was beginning to notice scents more.

The two cats, the golden yellow one & the gray one... The one the golden yellow one had called Ivystar... As in the clan leader! Lilykit knew better than to disturb her when she was being called for something, but her wide eyes couldn't help but take in the scene in front of her. New to the clan that was all she had wanted to do lately was watch and learn.

She was sure though when she found some other kits, and got a little older and stronger, she'd want to play!

But the two cats she had noticed earlier smelt... Familiar?

The newcomer who had trotted in with the yellow golden cat though... He smelt... Different. Lilykit couldn't quite place it, but he had a lot of smells. Odd.

Lilykit gave a stretch before crouching down with her paws underneath herself, settling in to see what happened. Her mother had told her once not to eavesdrop, but surely sitting out here in the open listening wasn't that? Was it?

Returning to Roost [Open - Ivystar needed] Mothpaw-TransparentReturning to Roost [Open - Ivystar needed] Lilypaw-TransparentReturning to Roost [Open - Ivystar needed] Rabbitkit

Mothpaw (20/80) ♀ of ShadowClan    Lilypaw (20/80) ♀ of RiverClan
   Rabbitkit (5/15) ♂ of WindClan (Unborn)
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Roost [Open - Ivystar needed]   Returning to Roost [Open - Ivystar needed] EmptyThu 1 Jul 2021 - 23:44

Ivystar's gaze softened slightly at the tom's mention of her name, tears pricking at her eyes relentlessly. "Stop apologizing Robin, and breathe. You're home now." When he brought up the twolegs, Ivystar shuddered slightly, green eyes locked on the tom as if he might disappear if she looked away, even for a second. "... Robinpatch, I'm... I'm sorry, I wish I could've been there, to protect you, or... Do something." Shaking her head in a mixture of disbelief and disappointment in both herself and the general state she'd been put in by his sudden appearance, she murmured slowly, "But you're here now, and that's all that matters. And... Of course we cared, Robin. We searched for you for ages, but you'd disappeared without a trace. We tried to track you down, but your scent dropped just short of the border... I'm so sorry, Robin." She mewed once again, taking a short step forward but deciding better of trying to comfort him physically. "Do you need to see our medicine cat?" She mewed in a low voice, eyeing his skinny frame. There was no telling what he'd gotten himself into beyond the forest's borders.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Roost [Open - Ivystar needed]   Returning to Roost [Open - Ivystar needed] EmptyFri 2 Jul 2021 - 2:59

Ivy...was a blessing. When she told him to calm, he calmed, or at least, tried his best to. He took some deep breaths to try to regulate his erratic breathing. It wouldn't do anyone good if he continued to allow himself to panic. "A-Alright. You're right. I'm home now a-and that's what matters now." he managed to say in between breaths. The only feeling that continued to stay strong was guilt, guilt of having accused his family of not caring and not doing anything to look for him. Of course they had! They had been his family. He would've done the same if it was the other way around.

Shame burned on his face and shone in his eyes. He couldn't really apologize to the others but Ivy was standing right there. "Ivy, I know you just told me to stop apologizing but I need to say sorry again. I'm sorry for having accused you all of not caring, of not missing me. I was well aware of how much you guys loved me but I guess every bad feeling I've been trying to hide just...reappeared and overwhelmed me. We're family for StarClan's sake! I should of never have doubted you all." He got up, legs wobbly from the lack of energy and strength, and slowly made his way over to his half-sister. He just wanted to feel her. To finally cement in his head that he was home, that he still had some part of his family left.

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt to get checked out. I only feel tired and thirsty at the moment but better safe than sorry." he grunted out softly as he finally struggled his way to Ivystar's side. He didn't care about his pride at this point. He buried it and it can stay that way for all he cared. He just wanted some physical contact, contact that he'd been refused for so long.

The ragged tom plopped down next to her and gently pressed himself against her side, eyes closing in fear of any more tears wanting to shed. He shakily exhaled. He missed this. He missed this so much.

Eyes opening again, Robin sat up straight and turned a bit to face the she-cat. "I hope that was okay. I...really needed that. I don't even remember the last time I was able to do that with anyone. Felt nice..." He offered her a dopey smile. "So, who's the medicine cat? I know a lot of things have changed but I'm hoping to learn and relearn what's important. I...don't really know how I'm going to do that but I'll find a way. I suppose that starting off with taking one step at a time would be...beneficial."

Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Roost [Open - Ivystar needed]   Returning to Roost [Open - Ivystar needed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning to Roost [Open - Ivystar needed]
Page 1 of 1