Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

everyday [open patrol]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

everyday [open patrol] Empty
PostSubject: everyday [open patrol]   everyday [open patrol] EmptyThu 27 May 2021, 9:04 am

It was a pleasant newleaf morning, not too hot and not too cold; a light breeze rustling the leaves of the trees overhead.

For all the time she spent organizing patrols and trying to ensure things were running smoothly, Batbite felt like it had been moons since she'd actually been on one. This was nonsense, of course - while she had, lately, been focusing more on things that needed doing within ThunderClan's camp, she'd never stopped hunting or checking the borders. But she had been doing it alone more often than not, and less often than she had grown accustomed to.

Today, though, she was leading a patrol. Just for a little while, she could set aside the responsibilities of a deputy to focus on those of a warrior, and take the opportunity to connect with her Clanmates.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1199

PostSubject: Re: everyday [open patrol]   everyday [open patrol] EmptyThu 27 May 2021, 9:11 am

Wolfpaw was excited, mostly because she got to leave camp, but also because the day was just nice. Going out on patrol made her feel useful, even though she could be playing with kits or helping the elders, patrolling just felt more meaningful. So for once, with the breeze gently blowing her fur one way or another, she shut up. She was quiet as she enjoyed the morning, and just made sure she didn't trip over her own paws or something. Wolfpaw knew she still had a lot to learn, and being able to patrol with others was a great thing!

everyday [open patrol] Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: everyday [open patrol]   everyday [open patrol] EmptyWed 02 Jun 2021, 11:16 am

The sun was high in the sky, illuminating the leaves on the trees and the newleaf grass.  Shadows danced under the leaves.  A nice small breeze blew through Waterlily's fur.  She was excited to be on a patrol.  She always was.  It made her feel useful.  She was more experienced now as a warrior.  It was weird to think of herself as a warrior and not just because she just became one.  She had been trying to forget about her warrior ceremony.  It was such a strange awkward day for her.  She just wanted to forget it, but, of course, no matter how much she tried she could not forget.

Waterlily walked up to see Batbite and Wolfpaw already there and she hoped that they didn't wait long.  She rushed up to them.  "Hi, Batbite!  Hi Wolfpaw!" She exclaimed kindly.  "Is this everyone?"

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

PostSubject: Re: everyday [open patrol]   everyday [open patrol] EmptyThu 03 Jun 2021, 12:21 pm

"Wolfpaw, Waterlily," Batbite greeted as they approached. She nodded in response to the young warrior's question. "Yes, this is everyone. So let's get out there and catch something instead of standing around here, shall we?" This time she didn't wait for a response, simply leading the way out of camp. "Be on the lookout for predators. I'm sure we're not the only ones enjoying this weather, after all."

And, she thought, if there's going to be a fight today, I'd rather not be caught off guard.

She fell quiet after that, scenting the air and scanning the area.

There, a short distance away, was a rabbit.

Batbite admittedly didn't have the best track record when it came to actually catching them, but she wasn't about to give up another chance. Besides, half of the fun was the thrill of the chase; and if it got away from her, one of the others could easily go for it.

She moved carefully, one paw at a time, until she was close enough to pounce; and she leapt for it. Unfortunately, she just missed it; the rabbit easily moving out of her reach.

I'd say I've learned my lesson, but I already know that's not true.

She glanced over to her Clanmates, wondering what they'd do now that she'd failed her catch.

Batbite tried and failed to catch a Rabbit, costing 3 SP.

Batbite
100/100 HP
277/280 SP

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3

Last edited by Holly on Thu 03 Jun 2021, 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: everyday [open patrol]   everyday [open patrol] EmptyThu 03 Jun 2021, 12:21 pm

The member 'Holly' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

everyday [open patrol] Mistpe10
everyday [open patrol] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1199

PostSubject: Re: everyday [open patrol]   everyday [open patrol] EmptySun 06 Jun 2021, 9:53 pm

Wolfpaw smiled as Waterlily approached, was practically bouncing by the time the patrol finally started moving. "Oh, I can't wait to try and catch something!" she whisper-yelled, doing her best to not make too much noise. She padded along behind Batbite and Waterlily in silence for a while, taking in the sights and smells of the territory, it was beautiful out there. Much nicer than being inside camp anyway.

When Batbite went off in a different direction after a rabbit, Wolfpaw paused for a moment, observing. Batbite was the deputy, she must be great at the whole warrior thing! With that being said, Wolfpaw made sure to crouch as well, not wanting to mess up Batbite's catch. When the rabbit made its way just out of Batbite's grasp, Wolfpaw being stalking quickly around it, trying to cut it off.

Once she thought she had gotten close enough, Wolfpaw started sprinting towards it, trying to grab it from the side. She didn't want this rabbit getting away that easily! The rabbit must have seen Wolfpaw coming too late, because she pounced with all her might, knocking it over. She quickly sunk her claws in to steady the prey and bit the rabbit in the neck. Panting a little, she beamed at the two warriors, and through a mouth of rabbit Wolfpaw whispered joyously, "I caught it!"

Wolfpaw caught the rabbit, using 3 SP!

Wolfpaw
20/20 HP
77/80 SP (-3)

everyday [open patrol] Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!

Last edited by Alexcentria on Sun 06 Jun 2021, 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: everyday [open patrol]   everyday [open patrol] EmptySun 06 Jun 2021, 9:53 pm

The member 'Alexcentria' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: everyday [open patrol]   everyday [open patrol] EmptyMon 07 Jun 2021, 3:07 pm

"Me too," she responded to Wolfpaw.  Waterlily let Batbite lead the way and she stayed to the side.  It still felt really nice to be able to go on patrols.  She was shy, but she liked being around the small group of cats.  She liked hearing the birds sing and smelling the sent of flowers in the air.

Waterlily saw both Batbite and Wolfpaw go after two different rabbits.  The one Batbite was after was fortunate and it got away, but the apprentice was able to catch hers.

Waterlily looked around, trying to find a piece of prey that she could catch.  She heard the tiny, almost inaudible steps of an animal.  She looked towards what she heard and spotted a little brown squirrel with a really fluffy tail.  She walked up to it slowly.  One more step and she would be close enough. Unfortunately, on that last step she stepped on a small twig which cracked. Of course the squirrel heard it and went running. Waterlily sighed and hoped that no one saw that.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!

Last edited by Little Ripped on Mon 07 Jun 2021, 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: everyday [open patrol]   everyday [open patrol] EmptyMon 07 Jun 2021, 3:07 pm

The member 'Little Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everyday [open patrol]   everyday [open patrol] Empty

Back to top Go down

everyday [open patrol]
Page 1 of 1