Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c]   A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 May 2021 - 10:39

"Alright. I'll show you the stalking technique again and... hopefully this time there won't be any interruptions." Moonshine ignored the pain in her shoulder and crouched low, once again demonstrated the art of the stalk. Head, neck, shoulders, back and tail were all in one straight line and her weight was balanced across all four paws as she moved. A water vole was heard in some pine needles on the ground and Moonshine used this opportunity to go towards it. She made sure that her apprentice was watching. The Shadowclan Cat's style of hunting was mostly by sound, as the darkness concealed a lot of things.

Once she was satisfied with the distance between herself and the vole, she leaped, paws extended. She caught the little creature beneath her claws and bit it's head once to dispatch it. She brought the vole back to her apprentice and showed her. "Alright, now you try. Use your ears and listen for even the tiniest of sounds. When the time is right, leap on it." And with that, she set her vole aside and waited to see her apprentice perform.

Moonshine attempted to catch a rodent, she was Successful! -3SP

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***

Last edited by Tara on Tue 18 May 2021 - 10:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c]   A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 May 2021 - 10:39

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] - Page 2 Mistpe10
A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
GamingRaven98

GamingRaven98

Characters : Ravenpaw (R), Luna (L)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan - Apprentice (R), ThunderClan - MCA (L)
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c]   A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 May 2021 - 19:20

Ravenpaw watched carefully as her mentor demonstrated the technique again. The she-cat was relieved, as she couldn't remember much from her initial demonstration. After her mentor caught the rodent, she perked her ears and listened, getting into the position she had been shown. Her ears caught the small rustling of something off to her left, and she did her best to quietly turn. It sounded further away, so she crept forward. It didn't rustle constantly, but in small short spurts.

It seemed like a lizard to her, so she did her best to get to the right distance. When Ravenpaw thought she was in the perfect spot, she pounced. She landed almost directly on top of it, and bit quickly. She picked it up and made her way back to Moonshine, holding her head high with pride at her first catch.

Ravenpaw attempted to catch a lizard. She was Successful! -3SP

Last edited by GamingRaven98 on Tue 18 May 2021 - 19:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c]   A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 May 2021 - 19:20

The member 'GamingRaven98' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c]   A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2