Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

run into the water [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

run into the water [closed] Empty
PostSubject: run into the water [closed]   run into the water [closed] EmptyThu 29 Apr 2021 - 15:02

Beneath a sky patched with equal parts clouds and pale sun, Thrushnose wove through the trees at the very edge of ThunderClan’s territory, where the land ceased to be forest and started being Sunningrocks. She’d grown up hearing stories about these rocks. They’d been a point of contention between ThunderClan and RiverClan since the Clans were founded; apparently, at least a few cats had died for them. Yet Thrushnose, in her (admittedly few) seasons of warriorhood, hadn’t so much as sparred with a RiverClanner here. Maybe the forest already had enough things to die for, now.

Still. Borders were borders, and some cats felt very strongly about them. She needed to be careful—especially, she thought with a grimace as the tiny wounds in her tail twinged, since she hadn’t fully recovered from fighting that ShadowClanner. Glancing up to make sure the rocks were unoccupied, the broad-shouldered warrior passed them, then turned her paws toward the nearby riverbank. Though RiverClan's territory ran up against hers, as it had all her life, she’d never tasted fish. Risking a battle over something so small was probably mouse-brained of her, but she wanted to know. Thrushnose plopped down in the damp soil and sand and leaned over the river, an experimental paw hovering just above the water.

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Last edited by rhindon on Sun 20 Jun 2021 - 22:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: run into the water [closed]   run into the water [closed] EmptySun 2 May 2021 - 19:16

Sneezingpaw had been enjoying a nice nap in the rather large crevice between two of the Sunningrocks, her pelt warmed by the sun and her sister. A content steady rumble came from her. "Heya Mountainpaw, d'ya think fishies ever come out the wat'r?" She asked, before a crackle of a twig alerted her wide ears, and her nose twitched with the incomings of a sneeze. Near comically popping her head up, Sneezingpaw spotted a pretty brown tabby.

Blinking, she yawned, stretched, and sneezed, winking at Mountainpaw before bouncing up from her warm, cozy little hole, bunny hopping over to the unfamiliar molly. "Hiya! I'm-- achoo!-- Sneezingpaw! And this is my sister, Mountainpaw!" The speckled apprentice introduced. With the height of both cats, one might've thought they were warriors. With her signature grin, Sneezingpaw looked at the river, and then at Thrushnose. "Are'ya talkin' to the not-you? Mister Hoo Hoo says that the river sees what we don' and the not-us live there."

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: run into the water [closed]   run into the water [closed] EmptyTue 25 May 2021 - 13:51

Mountainpaw stretched out her limbs at the disturbance to her nap, dark cream pelt hot to the touch after so long in the sun. She hummed in response to the question, preparing an answer. The turning of gears in her mind was almost audible, but she needn't have spent energy on it because the warm shape of her sister beside her was suddenly replaced with a sister-sized blank space. Suddenly without support, Mountainpaw was pulled deeper into the crevice by gravity. She popped her head out of the hole like a gopher, back paws scrabbling for purchase on the smooth rocks. "HELLO! I'M MOUNTAINPAW! I'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE, I'M STUCK!" She yelled, unable to get any closer what with her torso being wedged between a rock and a... well, a rock. She pushed at the rocks with her front legs and exhaled. After about half a minute of breathless struggling, she finally managed to pry herself out of the crevice.

She took a big gasp of air and bounded over to the newcomer, paws flailing with enough force to be concerning if anyone came near. "I've never seen you before! You're pretty. Are you a WindClanner? Dennisbro says those are pretty." She smiled a daft smile, silent for a second before catching on to the conversation at hand. "Oh! Are you talking to the not-you? I don' know much about the not-us. I don't proper listen to hoo-hoo, he makes me go upside-down brainy. He has a funny voice though! He sounds like an owl. Have you ever seen an owl?"

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: run into the water [closed]   run into the water [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

run into the water [closed]
Page 1 of 1