Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.)

Go down 
+4
Feath ❤️
Leo
~Rose blue~
Flybot
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4523

Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.)   Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010 - 17:44

OOC: SO, all of you are kits of Sapphire? Then that makes you guys my halfs. o3o HS I has family. D:

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 JPzjwJV Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 JPzNeMg Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 JGg2mwx Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 JPzwPEb Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 JPzwXQn

Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 JcTsSP1  Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 JcnAVnI Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.)   Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010 - 17:47

OCC:YAY!!!

Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.)   Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010 - 17:50

OOC: I HASH FAMILY! D: *Faints*

Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 JPzjwJV Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 JPzNeMg Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 JGg2mwx Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 JPzwPEb Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 JPzwXQn

Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 JcTsSP1  Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 JcnAVnI Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.)   Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010 - 19:14

dude since when i Bluekit Angelkit and Lightningpaw my kits?
angel and lightning where both born before I even moved here.
Beech and Sand and Panther(in RC) are Sapphire's kits.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.)   Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010 - 20:11

OOC: I really don't get that... Please explain in detail. o3o

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.)   Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010 - 20:44

Beechkit, Pantherkit, and Sandkit are all Sapphire and Rustle's kits.
You are also.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.)   Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010 - 20:48

OOC: No...I'm not Sapphire's kit. o3o I'm Reddawn's kit. But at leaset I has halfs in TC. :D

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.)   Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010 - 20:50

Yeah i know your not Sapphire's kit, your Rustle's. im like your step mom? XD

Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.)   Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010 - 22:45

OOC: XD My step mom's a kittypet. If I was her kit, I would almost be like Fiyastar. Sept' He's FULL kittypet. So then i'd be like Squrrielflight...spet' she's not half rouge.... XD

I'm a nobody. :O

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.)   Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010 - 9:10

OCC: wait isnt a rouge someone who was once in a clan but now isnt? if not the hes a loner, so itd be like if Daisy and Cloudtail had kits! Which i thought they were gonna but they didnt.

your not a nobody! promise.

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.)   Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010 - 13:06

OCC: Oh come on Fiya, you live in TC! If you live here, your not a nobody, your in THE BEST CLAN EVA XD

Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.)   Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010 - 13:12

OCC: they are adouped MOM!!! they never had a mom on here!!!;)

Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.)   Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010 - 13:25

ohh ok. i dont mind XD

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.)   Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010 - 13:28

Deadfrost looked down at Sandkit. "You hear that? This is your father!"

Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.)   Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 EmptyFri 17 Dec 2010 - 19:33

OOC: A rouge doesn't have to be a cat who was kicked out of a clan. A loner is one that doesn't live with twolegs, but chooses to live around them, and eat their food. VERY different from a rouge...

IC: Firefly examined Sandkit. "Does this make us halk kin?" She tipped her head to Deadfrost.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.)   Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fiyah's dad comes to TC. (Apprentices and Warriors of TC, Please post.)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next