Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Came to Have a Good Time and I'm Honestly Feeling Sort of Attacked Right Now (C)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

Came to Have a Good Time and I'm Honestly Feeling Sort of Attacked Right Now (C) Empty
PostSubject: Came to Have a Good Time and I'm Honestly Feeling Sort of Attacked Right Now (C)   Came to Have a Good Time and I'm Honestly Feeling Sort of Attacked Right Now (C) EmptyThu 1 Apr 2021 - 14:25

Shira wanted to go hunting... Not that hunting would be the best thing for her since she was pregnant, but it was not like she was getting in a fight or anything.  She did not really care about what others could think of her or if it would be the best for her kits, because she was certain she could protect herself.  The snow white and night black she-cat went to find someone to go hunting with her, wanting and somewhat forcing herself to meet other cats.  A young cat, just old enough to hunt, was the first cat she saw.  The young cat seemed kind enough, so she walk towards it.

"Hello," she said first in her usual icy tone.  She cleared her throat.  This was her home know, she should at least try to fit in and know someone. "Would you like to go hunting or something?"  She made her voice slightly warmer, but hissed at herself internally.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Came to Have a Good Time and I'm Honestly Feeling Sort of Attacked Right Now (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Came to Have a Good Time and I'm Honestly Feeling Sort of Attacked Right Now (C)   Came to Have a Good Time and I'm Honestly Feeling Sort of Attacked Right Now (C) EmptyThu 1 Apr 2021 - 17:57

Bubblepaw looked up from her grooming at the pregnant queen as she spoke to her, and her green eyes began to twinkle with excitement at the invitation. Yay, she was about to make a new friend! "Okay!" she squeaked, leaping up to her paws and giving her fluffy calico fur a quick shake. "I always love to hunt with new friends! My name's Bubblepaw. Let's get started! Wanna make a game out of it? We could see who collects the most fresh-kill before sunhigh. Winner gets to feed the elders! I hope I win; I love listening to the elders' stories!" Eagerly, the apprentice swished her tail invitingly towards Shira as she pelted for the camp entrance.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Came to Have a Good Time and I'm Honestly Feeling Sort of Attacked Right Now (C)   Came to Have a Good Time and I'm Honestly Feeling Sort of Attacked Right Now (C) EmptyFri 2 Apr 2021 - 11:39

New Friends?  Her mind echoed.  I think you have misunderstood little cat.  She did not understand why Bubblepaw was so excited about going out of her way to feed the elders, but she did not feel like arguing with this cat about it.  "Sure... Why not?"  She responded, somewhat letting her cold tone take control again.  "Shira is my name by the way." She told the young cat.

Following the apprentice out of the camp, she surveyed the surroundings for any signs of life in the trees.  Surprisingly, there weren't as many birds there as expecting.  She had gotten used to seeing the winged creatures while she was in Skyclan, but she came to realize that Riverclan was very different.  She guessed that it would be easy to catch fish since this is Riverclan, but she hated how the still fairly cold air blew there wet fur making a horrible freezing sensation.  Suddenly, the sound of tiny steps caught Shira's attention.  She turned her head to see a squirrel, nibbling on a nut only around a fox length in front of her.  Slowly, carefully, she walked towards it... Then she stepped on a dead leaf. It heard her and before she was even able to pounce, it left with it's nut.

She huffed, unable to catch the simplest of creatures was degrading, especially in front of an apprentice. She turned, and walked back to Bubblepaw. "Fine," She hissed. "Your turn."

Shira used 3SP to catch a squirrel
60HP / 97SP

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!

Last edited by Little Ripped on Fri 2 Apr 2021 - 11:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15047

PostSubject: Re: Came to Have a Good Time and I'm Honestly Feeling Sort of Attacked Right Now (C)   Came to Have a Good Time and I'm Honestly Feeling Sort of Attacked Right Now (C) EmptyFri 2 Apr 2021 - 11:39

The member 'Little Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Came to Have a Good Time and I'm Honestly Feeling Sort of Attacked Right Now (C) Mistpe10
Came to Have a Good Time and I'm Honestly Feeling Sort of Attacked Right Now (C) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Came to Have a Good Time and I'm Honestly Feeling Sort of Attacked Right Now (C)   Came to Have a Good Time and I'm Honestly Feeling Sort of Attacked Right Now (C) Empty

Back to top Go down

Came to Have a Good Time and I'm Honestly Feeling Sort of Attacked Right Now (C)
Page 1 of 1