Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

April Gathering 2021

Go down 
+22
verychuu
Holly
Stormy
Mosspelt
Karuna
Ice
Snickerdoodle
Chickenwing
JJ
Tara
Reaper King
Grizzly
Little Ripped
Spooksjolly
khamosa
Honey Badger
Yoshachu
Mamenchisaurus
Maple
rhindon
King Falcon I
kjSage
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

April Gathering 2021 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2021   April Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyTue 06 Apr 2021, 10:50 pm

Rookfire nodded to Dovefrost. "Hey, being a medicine cat's tough. There's a lot you need to learn. Thankfully, it gets easier over time." The black tuxedo grinned at his fellow medicine cat, his green eyes sparkling. "You'll get the hang of it eventually." Hearing Softbreeze's voice, he turned around. "Hey Soft! It's nice to see ya again!" he said. Of course, she had never met Dovefrost before, which made sense due to him not being a medicine cat until this gathering.

And then she spoke up for Dennis.

He knew that some people called him Spiderquill, but he preferred to be called Dennis. Which meant that the black tuxedo would call him Dennis if they ever talked. Before the medicine cat could speak, Ivystar responded to Softbreeze's words, effectively dismissing what she said. It made him feel... strongly. However, while he was certainly going to say something, the tom didn't know what he was going to say. Which side did he believe in, Softbreeze's argument or Ivystar's argument? Softbreeze was defending a liar, which he didn't support. On the other paw, he felt some obligation to defend Softbreeze due to her defending him against the other medicine cats, and a connection where he felt like she was his friend. It wasn't an easy choice, but he couldn't justify supporting Dennis lying. Sure, he may have had good intentions, but it was very hard to justify supporting a known liar.

"I don't believe that Dennis is in the right for lying to Beechface's face. After all, he could have just tell the truth and tell them that yes, Mountainpaw and Sneezingpaw were living in RiverClan, and not let it come down to this." The next thing Ivystar did was turn to chastise Dennis for lying to Beechface. He respected Softbreeze for standing for Dennis, even though the she-cat almost certainly knew that she was in the wrong. She probably believed in standing by her friends, just like he did. And though he wouldn't stand for Dennis lying, he understood her point of view. Of course, the WindClan medicine cat probably didn't like him for that, but he wanted to speak his opinion. And Ivystar ended up making a great solution to the crisis soon after, which satisfied Rookfire. Of course, there were still tensions between SkyClan and RiverClan, but that was none of his concern.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

April Gathering 2021 - Page 5 Image10
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5691

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2021   April Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyTue 06 Apr 2021, 11:50 pm

Beechface fought to keep her fur flat as Ivystar spoke, but she managed. Were it somebody accusing a Skyclan cat of lying, she wouldn't have been happy, either. Drop the accusatory tone... Easier said than done, but Beechface had been learning. She'd received enough lectures and some of them had stuck, though popular belief might have suggested otherwise.

She hadn't thought Ivystar was aware of Spiderquill's lie, but her words confirmed it. It was a relief to know, at least. She didn't want to think a clan leader would have supported such an action.

"You have no right to get involved, Softbreeze. This doesn't concern you." She turned her head to snap at Softbreeze, and just as quickly, both Ivystar and Wolfstar were doing the same. Beechface felt... vindicated. Ivystar, whatever her clanmates faults, seemed a decent sort at least. She wanted to sink her claws into Softbreeze' throat, but she'd settle for watching her leader and the leader of another clan tell her off, for now. It didn't prevent her lip from curling in disgust at the Windclan medicine cat, of course, how dare she try to insist that Beechface call Spiderquill by anything but his real name, and how dare she stick her nose where it didn't belong. She defended a liar when even his own leader wasn't defending him, it was disgusting. If Beechface were Lilacstar, she'd be thoroughly embarrassed by it.

Rookfire's voice wasn't one Beechface expected to participate in... whatever this had turned into, but his words surprised her. Maybe the Asylum-trained tom wasn't that bad, if he wasn't going to defend a liar like Softbreeze was. Beechface gave him a small nod of thanks as Ivystar turned back to face her and Wolfstar, speaking once more.

"I do believe you had the kits' best interests at heart. That seemed clear enough when Starclan showed you attacking the hawk and getting them away from it." Beechface spoke to the Riverclan leader. As Ivystar had said, the two looked like they'd been cared for and treated well. Riverclan and Skyclan had shared a camp for long enough that Beechface knew Ivystar cared for kits, too. Logically, Ivystar's suggestion that it was the kits' choice whether to stay in one clan or the other made sense. Yet Beechface couldn't bring herself to agree with her, not right now, at least. Those apprentices were her kin, they were Skyclan. They belonged within Skyclan territory, not fishing on the banks of the river. She bit her tongue, with effort. Though her eyes drifted towards Ashstorm and Quietpaw, and Smokefeather, with her ears pinned against her skull and claws sinking into the ground. She wasn't sure what her mother's thought process was during all of this, and something told her Smokefeather wasn't likely to step forward. She looked... Worn, drawn into herself. The sight made her want to turn back to Ivystar and argue. Still...

Wolfstar spoke, and Beechface found herself agreeing with his words. Still, her tail twitched with impatience. She didn't want to wait, she didn't want to drag this out... But this also wasn't something that should be conducted for all the other clans to see, either.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2021   April Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2021, 12:17 am

When Ivystar approached, Softbreeze did not flinch. Nor did she make any motion to move away from Spiderquill. Her thinly veiled threats didn't phase her a whisker. Truly, nothing seemed to really frighten her these days. Olivestar and Morningdove's disappearance still left fractures of numbness in her heart, and she found it hard most days to care for much. The joy of defeating Asylum had been short lived, and this had only stirred a reaction from her because it involved her best friend-- and her first friend ever aside from Downtuft.

When Wolfstar spoke, she barely withheld a snarl. Who did he think he was, speaking to Lilacstar like that? I didn't see you muzzling YOUR medicine cat when she questioned Rookfire and Smallbean's loyalty. She thought, the slightest thump of her tail giving away barely contained anger. "I could say the same to you. SkyClan isn't exactly a good Clan to be in reputation wise." She mumbled, barely loud enough for even Spiderquill to hear, and he was right behind her.

"If you're going to make this public at a Gathering no less, every cat has a right to pitch in their two cents, and I don't see you chastising Rookfire because he agreed with you. Dennis is my dearest friend and as long as I'm alive I'll defend him. You have no right to tell me what I can and cannot do, Beechface." She stated simply, straighting up, as if to show the silver furred SkyClanner she wasn't the least bit intimated by her. "However, Wolfstar is right. This should be a private discussion between RiverClan and SkyClan, but no matter what it's the apprentices' choices. I'll say no more on the matter. We should be remembering the Clanmates we lost to the Asylum, and the ones who saved us from them, not pitched at each other's throats."

With that she broke eye contact, licking her paw and swiping it over her ear. Hushing her voice to a whisper, she looked Dennis in the eyes. "Don't think for one second I agree with what you did. But I know you did so with a good heart, and I know it was tough for you to lie. You always were the honest kind." Her gaze started off sharp, but soon softened. "Even if you don't remember everything we've been through, I do. And I won't ever let you go through anything alone. You're one of the most important cats to me, Dennis. I don't care what it costs me; I don't care much for my reputation among SkyClan and RiverClan much, anyways, and my Clanmates know me well enough to know I'd support a friend until my death. I can promise you one thing no matter what: my undying loyalty. Even if you make harebrained choices."

She gently headbutted Spiderquill's shoulder, then turned to Rookfire. She... Wasn't disappointed in him, to be honest. He didn't know Spiderquill like she did; why would he defend him? "Even if we we're on opposite sides of the disagreement here, it seems we both agree that the apprentices should decide their fate and nobody else. On a different note, how've things been in ShadowClan? If you're in need of any herbs, we've got a few to spare, right Smallbean?"

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3033

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2021   April Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2021, 1:53 am

Bloodstrike

Dayspring of Windclan approached. Bloodstrike nodded once, though his expression was not unkind when she asked if this was the proper place to stand. "You're not intruding. All deputies have a right to speak with each other." Although he wasn't much for conversation himself. Loonwhisper seemed like he'd be far more entertaining, even if Bloodstrike himself was at a loss for words with the oddity that was Riverclan's Deputy. "A pleasure to meet you as well, Dayspring. You probably know, but I'm Bloodstrike of Skyclan." He may as well reiterate it, since she was new and seemed nervous. There was sympathy for her there, beneath the... lack of emotion or body language that he offered.

Beechface's voice caught Bloodstrike's attention when she addressed Ivystar... and the deputy sighed.  "Welcome to the chaos, Dayspring." He offered the new deputy a small smile, hoping that it didn't look too threatening with a good portion of his lip missing. Stars, here we go... The conversation between Ivystar, Softbreeze and Beechface was met with some slight annoyance, but no real anger. Wolfstar added to it, and finally Bloodstrike's eyes went back to Softbreeze. Her arrogance and naivety was unreal, but Bloodstrike could only think of how he didn't have enough poppy seeds to deal with this kind of idiocy right now.

So the half-wit she-cat known as Mountainpaw was his, allegedly. He watched the way the apprentice carried herself and the way she talked... and nothing about her reminded him of himself or Smokefeather personality or mental capacity wise. Maybe it was the fact that he had come to the gathering in a mood with no intention of doing anything aside from showing strength, but he couldn't quite bring himself to care what Mountainpaw would choose. She was a daughter of his that he had never met and one that didn't show any interest in doing anything but being in flat out denial. Neither Bloodstrike nor Smokefeather had been so mentally damaged at apprentice age. As far as he was concerned, he preferred that she stayed in Riverclan, especially if it meant that his clan wouldn't have to worry about unnecessary tension with them.

His attention then went back to Softbreeze and he could only snort and shake his head at her reaction to being told off by two leaders and his daughter. If that was her answer to trying to save face, she had failed miserably and should never have spoken out to begin with. You should take your own advice and keep to yourself, Softbreeze. He thought to himself with mild annoyance. Squawk like a loud-mouthed crow then back out like a cowardly rat. Your clan must be proud. Bloodstrike, for once, was not here to stir the pot and kept his thoughts to himself. Mountainpaw didn't matter. Softbreeze didn't matter. He angled his head to look up at Wolfstar.

"Wolfstar," He called up softly, in a tone that was both respectful, but insisting that he be heard. "Riverclan did assist us when we needed it. Perhaps a little lee-way for this unfortunate circumstance should be considered when this meeting takes place. I am not a leader, so I will say no more unless you permit it." And with that, Bloodstrike went silent and would accept whatever glare of disapproval or orders to shut his mouth might come his way from Wolfstar. Tensions were high right now, and his family was known for their short tempers. He'd handle it.

Moonpaw

Moonpaw's eyes fell. He wasn't here either? She was beginning to regret all of those times that she couldn't quite bring herself to speak with him. Now she may never be able to. "Nothing important I guess. I just would have liked to get to know him better." She supposed it made sense though. He'd betrayed his clan... why would they keep him here?

Nightwind

An apprentice ran into him and he looked casually at the young cat. They apologized and he shrugged. "It's alright, just be careful." He did however, watch with fascination as thing went down between Beechface, Softbreeze, Ivystar and Wolfstar. He stared at Mountainpaw for a good long moment before realizing that she had been the other silver ball of fuzz. She had hid under Smokefeather when Dawnhawk had tried to murder them both and ended up fighting with Beechface. How... how did she not remember that? Featherkit was walking and talking... very much capable of remembering things at that point. Had Mountainpaw not developed correctly? Had that experience been so traumatic for her that she was now broken? The tension in the air was... interesting. He'd be all for a clan war if Skyclan was involved... but he'd need to think of a way to get Tornpaw out of the line of fire first.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1215

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2021   April Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2021, 4:20 am

And immediately reality crashed back in again with the beginning of an argument. Minkstream found his attention yanked away to watch the medicine cat of SkyClan... whatever her name was... as she came up and confronted Ivystar. His eyes flicked between them, his paws still as he stood on the stone's surface, an ear twisting back uncomfortably at this exchange. Some kits of SkyClan had ended up in RiverClan somehow?

The whole thing was a little hard to follow, the medicine cat of RiverClan being defended by WindClan's for some reason - wasn't she one of those kits who'd yelled at the Righteous Few and tried to make them back down despite being about the size of a mouse and practically born into medicine cat duties? He found his head aching a little harder as he watched, the tip of his tail twitching, the end of his claws pricking against the stone as he shifted his paws. Stars... he shouldn't be up here - he was a kit compared to these cats. Every one of them carried themselves with a weight he couldn't feel, a certainty that they belonged on this hunk of granite.

He felt like he should be watching from the ground. Up here, his paws sweated and he stood there like an afterthought - a stand-in for the true leader of their Clan as Wolfstar's cool voice broke in and Ivystar handled the whole thing with a poise he could only admire. Stars, he'd never wished more that Nettlestar was here - to his shame mostly because it would mean he wouldn't have to stand here and not so much because it would mean she was alive.... He took in a breath and let it out quietly. Something became starkly and abruptly clear to him in that moment, looking at all of them - even the one from WindClan who he definitely hadn't seen before. It was like... they'd been born into this, and he hadn't. Ivystar: Jaystar's daughter - Wolfstar: Spottedstar's son - Flintstar, Thornstar's son. Whoever WindClan's leader was... maybe she wasn't, but she had that kind of look.

Him? The only "star" in his immediate family line was....

The memory struggled, and he found himself with a thought line that dropped off before he could remember where it had led. Briefly gritting his teeth against the odd sliding sensation, like water rolling off oiled fur, he shook his head slightly, trying to get his mind back on track. His heart thumped at the edge of his ears, just a little harder than normal as he glanced around at the others not currently locked in the debate below. Discussing leader things, huh? Making alliances? Trying to figure out any of this frogdung?

Honestly, he should have known better.

Letting out a sigh, he sat back and curled his tail around his paws. The conversation had nothing to do with him or his Clan - and he couldn't even understand what half of it was about, anyway. At least Ivystar seemed to have everything under control - a part of him felt relieved she was here, another slightly irrational piece tightening in his stomach now that he was leader and not just deputy. He'd cast his stone, and now the ripples would have to splash against the shore....

Glancing sideways at ShadowClan and WindClan's leaders, he murmured, "First thing we do as soon as Asylum's gone is bicker about something else. Just like we never left."

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Talis

Talis

Characters : Shimmerdust {S}, Willowdance {W}, Amberfluff {A}, Hopepaw {H}, Dreamfire {D}
Clan/Rank : {S} RiverClan T5 Warrior, {W} SkyClan T2 Warrior, {A} WindClan T3 Warrior, {H} ShadowClan Apprentice, {D} ThunderClan NPC Elder
Gemini Pig
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2021   April Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2021, 6:11 am

Amberfluff suddenly found herself very, very aware of everyone's gazes on her. Her eyes flitted down, and suddenly she remembered this was a Gathering, and WindClan's reputation could now be at stake. That explained the embarrassment she could practically feel radiating from Lilacstar, despite her mate's fairly good covering up. Her ears instinctively flicked back, but she quickly moved to force them into the neutral position she had worked on all her life. Why was this so hard now?

"Alright, that's good..." Amberfluff took a step backwards. "I'll be off then?" How do I get out of this situation? She took another few steps back, made sure she was back at the edge of the crowd of WindClan cats, and sat back down. She kept her face neutral, a frozen half-grimace-thing on her face.

The one time you let your emotions take over you, you embarrass your entire Clan and your mate. You can't let that happen again.

These emotions...Isn't it better to just not have them and not have this issue at all?

No. I still have my Clan, and Lilacstar, and Quailkit and Silverkit. It won't be worth it.

Look at you being all brave and noble, now...

Amberfluff firmly shut down whatever her thoughts would present to her next and went back to focusing on the current argument.

Shimmerdust and Willowdance watched the argument between SkyClan and RiverClan, as well as the other cats stepping in here and there. The WindClan Medicine Cat seemed particularly riled up. They mumbled anxieties to each other under their breath, loud enough for Sunflower and anyone else close enough to hear.

"Oh my stars, please tell me they won't try to stop RiverClan and SkyClan from mingling..."

"I hope Wolfstar isn't that reckless..."

Profiles

Shimmerdust-Female-She/Her-RiverClan T5 Warrior-#797474-70/160

Willowdance-Female-She/Her-SkyClan T2 Warrior-#0fe617-40/100

Amberfluff-Female-She/Her-WindClan T3 Warrior-#ffa500-50/120

Hopegiver-Female-She/Her-ShadowClan T1 Warrior-#ffc999-30/80

Dreamfire-Female-She/Her-ThunderClan NPC Permaqueen-#6a5acd-50/80

No longer played:

Last edited by Talis on Wed 07 Apr 2021, 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2021   April Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2021, 9:24 am

Dennis had been minding his own business. Really and truly. He hadn't said a peep from the moment he got here, offering only a smile to Softbreeze and looking on wordlessly while his sisters had some sort of conflict on the other side of the clearing. He tried to make himself as small as possible, to blend in with the scenery. He didn't belong here. He could feel it in his bones, the unsettling urge to get out while he could. And that's not even addressing the rather rude appearance of random memories, ones that he was sure he'd rather forget. But he had to be here, for the Clan. He didn't want to make himself any more inconvenient than he already was. He'd perform his duties, be presentable. A good medicine cat.

'But good medicine cats don't lie, do they?' A nasty little voice in his head whispered. It was getting more prominent lately, he'd even named it Spiderquill, as that was where he suspected the thoughts came from. Because Spiderquill had been such a paragon, hadn't he. His fur bristled slightly, noticeable only by himself and possibly Softbreeze. What right did he have, telling Dennis what he could and couldn't do? He lied to protect his sisters('Ooh, there goes another lie,' Spiderquill snarkily supplied), to keep an eye on them. 'What a fat lot of good you've done. Is watching them suffer your idea of protection?' He growled quietly. There was nothing he could do about their current conflict. Anyway, Stormbringer was comforting them. They were fine. He closed his eyes for a moment, imagining himself melting away. He didn't want to be here.

His eyes snapped open at the very loud mention of his name. He didn't have to, he recognised the voice; his subconscious recognised it too, rooting him to the spot like a deer in headlights. 'Here we go,' Spiderquill said airily inside his head. Dennis wanted to shut him up, but he was all too focused on the very angry she-cat announcing his crimes to the whole forest. He watched Softbreeze jump to his defense, unable to do anything as he sat there, frozen. He wanted to tell her to stop. He wasn't worth it, he wasn't worth her. But he was useless.

'Sounds familiar.' Suddenly, bits of painful memories flashed before his eyes. His cheek dripping with blood, his mother dead on the ground. He was rooted to the spot. Useless. He blinked and it was gone, though that offered him little comfort as the mother in question fixed him a cold stare. This was so, so much worse than the pity. This was exactly what he'd been trying to avoid: disappointment. He'd let them down, let all of them down. And for what? So he could... so he could keep an eye on his sisters? They were apprentices, they could take care of themselves, they didn't need him.

'Lilypaw was an apprentice.' Ah, exactly what he needed: a reminder of the very cat that got him into this mess. He wanted to vomit, and his body was happy to help; his stomach tightened uncomfortably and his breaths got quicker. He couldn't stand this. He was painfully aware of the beating of his heart. It seemed far too fast. He looked at Softbreeze, still defending him. Oh, he adored her. But her words of comfort washed right over him. He didn't deserve them. His paws seemed to unstick from the ground as his brain got muddy and his throat constricted. He had to get out of here.

So he ran, as fast as his three legs would carry him. he could almost hear the contemptful growl of "coward" coming from Beechface. It seemed in character for her. But he had no energy to dwell on what others would say about him ditching the Gathering like this. He just wanted to get away. To curl up in his medicine den. Or, better yet, go back to Twolegplace. Perhaps that way he wouldn't disappoint his Clan like this, and Spiderquill would finally leave him alone.

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2021   April Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2021, 9:42 am

Padding into the gathering area sticking close to Willowdance, Sunflower cowered behind the tabby she-cat as the argument ensued. Though the weather had grown warmer over the past several moons, the lengthy tom still shivered with his tail tucked under his rump as if it were mid Leaf-bare and tears welled in his amber eyes as cats bickered amongst each other. He didn't quite know exactly what the cats were going at each other about, but he hated any conflict and even other cats arguing like this made him want to disappear into a turtle shell. Hopefully they could leave as soon as the leaders shared their news.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

April Gathering 2021 - Page 5 VHQrlk5
April Gathering 2021 - Page 5 1QYZaRo

April Gathering 2021 - Page 5 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2238

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2021   April Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2021, 10:37 am

Lilacstar's pelt felt hot as more attention had been turned upon WindClan. And it was certainly not positive attention. "Softbreeze, it is commendable to defend your friend, and I respect you for it. However, I must agree with the other leaders when I say that this is not the place for it. I understand that you care for Dennis, but, Ivystar was it? She will make sure that your friend is punished fairly. Even you must admit that what he had done was wrong. However," She turned her gaze to Wolfstar, mildly irritated at his suggestion. I will not punish my medicine cat for doing what she felt was right. And I do not think it is your place to suggest such a punishment, considering you are not WindClan."

Taking a moment to reel back her anger, however mild it was, she placed a smile on her face. "Now then! This is a gathering! So, shall we begin?"

"I wouldn't say you shouldn't be here. I won't lie, I didn't know any of the cats that fought here." At least, none this cat would be fond of. She would not say how she had respected Eris, and even cared for her. She would not say that she had been a part of all of this. "But I do know one thing. every cat that had come here, knew exactly what they had come here for. And they do not have a single regret. They know what they did was right. And when you think of them, they wouldn't want you to think of how you lost them. They would want you to be proud of what they stood for. They would want their memory to let you heal, not hold you down."

Rosepaw moved to sit beside Sablepaw, making sure her right shoulder was facing away. The Asylum had clearly hurt this cat, she didn't need to know that Rosepaw had been a part of that. She didn't need to know her mother willingly joined them and raised her kits by them. "Well, Sablepaw, I would say it is now my job to help you in your healing! After all, you can't be sad about a gathering!"

April Gathering 2021 - Page 5 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2021   April Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2021, 11:46 am

"Dennis!"

As Dennis turned and ran from the clearing, Softbreeze did not hesitate. Nor did she hesitate when she turned to Lilacstar and called up to her. "Lilacstar! I'll be back soon I promise but I don't want him to get hurt if he goes out on his own!" She yowled, and the medicine cat didn't pause to wait for her leader to answer.

Spiderquill was her best friend; she'd felt indescribable grief when she'd thought he was dead. She couldn't lose him again. "Smallbean if I'm not back in camp by the time the Gathering is over, come to the river. I'm sorry your first Gathering as a Medicine cat Apprentice was like this, and if things get worse go find Mossbloom or Downtuft. You know her, right? Pretty calico, green eyes, retired medicine cat, ThunderClan. She's over there."

And like that, Softbreeze embodied the wind and took off with all the speed of fabled WindClan cats, and sprinted from the clearing, in hot pursuit of Dennis.

Last edited by Stormy on Wed 07 Apr 2021, 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5691

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2021   April Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2021, 1:24 pm

Mistyfalcon was content to sit with his clanmates. Flintstar would share Shadowclan's news, and then they could get out of here. So naturally, there were raised voices from near the great rock. It hadn't taken long for the clans to start arguing, couldn't they go a moon without it? They'd only just gotten rid of Asylum, for stars' sake. He'd helped get rid of Asylum. For this. His eyes narrowed and he shook his head at Rookfire, hoping he'd caught the medicine cat's attention. Whatever the Skyclan and Riverclan medicine cats and leaders were going on about, it didn't involve Shadowclan. He needed to stay out of it.

"And now I'm reminded why I avoid gatherings. It's something stupid to argue over, isn't there?" Mistyfalcon muttered, "Do you think they'd notice if we left?" He asked Murkystrike quietly, eyes straying towards the great rock pointedly before settling on his clanmate. He could tell she was less comfortable by the moment, and in truth he had no problem with leaving the gathering if she wanted to go. Something in her expression, in her posture, deeply bothered him.

---

She'd expected some sort of fumbling explanation from Spiderquill, but the tom stayed quiet. Softbreeze didn't stay quiet, naturally, and Beechface rolled her eyes, not really caring if the Riverclan leader saw her obvious disdain for the Windclan medicine cat.

"That's why I brought it to Ivystar and Wolfstar's attention. Not yours. I would hate to embarrass my clan by sticking my nose in another's business like this and then doubling down on it when I've been called out." Beechface managed to keep her claws sheathed and her tone remained level even to her own surprise. Clawing the Windclanner's ears off at a gathering wasn't acceptable, she just had to remind herself of that. Wolfstar wouldn't approve of it, she was sure, though if Softbreeze kept speaking Beechface might be tempted into doing so anyways. She took a slow breath and released it, struggling to keep her fur flat.

A familiar calico pelt caught her eye in the crowd not far off, and Beechface couldn't help the small flicker of a smile at the sight of Mossbloom. Not seeing her at the last meeting had been worrying... And she wouldn't have minded the elder medicine cat's guidance right about now. Beechface was no diplomat, and she wasn't quite sure that this outburst hadn't made tensions worse.

Bloodstrike's voice drew her attention however, and Beechface stared at her father and blinked as he spoke, trying to make sure she'd heard him properly with all the other arguing and conversation happening.

"Dad's... not wrong." Beechface muttered, eyes settling on her grandfather. He might have been able to pick up the faint note of surprise in her gaze at the admission. Bloodstrike was hardly known for being reasonable lately, but here they were. The kits would be dead if not for Ivystar... And this wasn't the first time Riverclan had sheltered Skyclan cats.

Meanwhile, Spiderquill had... ran... from the gathering. It was something she would have expected from Sunflower, not him. Wide eyes stared after him in surprise, and Beechface grimly bit her tongue once more. He wasn't hers to discipline, he was Ivystar's problem. He hadn't even tried to defend himself or explain why he'd lied, and it irked her. Still, she didn't think she'd have to ask Ivystar to deal with her own clanmate, she seemed upset enough with him to do so on her own. That Softbreeze went after him wasn't a surprise with how she'd been defending him, and Beechface couldn't stop a snort of disgust from leaving her lips, but she said nothing more, merely returned her gaze to Wolfstar and Ivystar.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2021   April Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2021, 2:40 pm

Mossbloom

Mossbloom had settled near where the medicine cats sat, and she gave Softbreeze a small smile when the she-cat looked her way. Beechface's voice called out, and the elder's ears perked. Well this was certainly something.... Spiderquill had lied? Her green gaze shifted to find RiverClan's medicine cat, and she was shocked by what she was met with. Great StarClan, the tom looked awful. Skinnier than she had ever seen him, and missing a leg. What had happened to him? She recalled her conversation with Beechface following the last medicine cat meeting and swallowed hard. Was this the fate that StarClan had revealed to them? Why would he have lied about something like that? Softbreeze spoke up in Spiderquill's defense, calling him by a different name. Dennis? Confusion danced in her expression as she looked back to the tom. He was most certainly Spiderquill, even with the damage that had been dealt to his body, so why then was Softbreeze calling him Dennis? Ivystar spoke up then, and the elder couldn't help but nod in agreement. RiverClan's leader had a solid head on her shoulders, and though she understood Softbreeze's intentions.... Ivystar was correct. Wolfstar spoke up then, and Mossbloom recognized him from the battle against the Righteous Few. He was with the she-cat that had suffered numerous wounds, wasn't he? His words were more harsh, and she agreed with some of it, but not all. However, it was not her place to speak on the matter. The conversation continued, but before much else could be said Softbreeze continued speaking despite the comments from Ivystar and Wolfstar. Mossbloom sighed, the younger she-cat had never really known when to stay quiet.... Hopefully she wouldn't face too horrible of consequences from her outbursts. A new face Mossbloom hadn't seen before spoke from atop the rock, and from her words the elder guessed that she was WindClan's leader. What had happened to Olivestar? Before she could think of that much father, Spiderquill darted off, disappearing out of the clearing. After the briefest of moments Softbreeze followed. Great StarClan, what was going on? Her eyes met Beechface's for a brief moment, and she smiled reassuringly at the she-cat before she turned her attention back up towards the leaders.

Blossomstep

Blossomstep is waiting for a response from Sparkfire/Honeysong!

Murkystrike

Pyrik moved to join her, and as the tom planted himself beside her Murkystrike attempted to ground herself with his presence. After fiddling with a blade of grass that she hadn't noticed until this moment, Pyrik spoke up and Murkystrike blinked, trying to force the bile in her throat to subside so she could speak and answer her apprentice's question. It fought her, and just as frustration at herself started to make her eyes water, Mistyfalcon came to her rescue. Positioning himself in a way that somewhat shielded her from the majority of the crowd, he then turned to answer Pyrik's question. Finally her chest seemed to unclench, and she gently pushed her head against Mistyfalcon's shoulder in silent gratitude. The lump in her throat had dissipated enough, and she nodded slightly, looking to Pyrik. "Like Mistyfalcon said, it's a time of sharing news, both good and bad, with the other clans. It's a good time to learn the other clan's scents, if you haven't already." She smiled weakly at Mistyfalcon's light joke before a commotion towards the base of the rock made her ears flatten further against her skull, and her fur poofed up. Mistyfalcon's voice pulled her out of her own thoughts again, and she looked at him with a dazed, far off expression before seeming to focus in on his face. Shaking her head silently, she slowly got to her paws. "I doubt it. They're too caught up in themselves. Pyrik, did you want to stay? I'll... I'll stay with you if you do, otherwise we can go back to camp." The thought of staying for even another moment was difficult to bear, but she refused to just leave Pyrik alone.

Dewlight

She had been quietly watching the chaos unfolding around the leaders, straining to hear the conversation when she was suddenly bumped into from behind. Stabilizing herself after a heartbeat, Dewlight turned to look at the cat who had run into her, peering at them carefully. Had it been intentional?... No, the tom's quick reaction proved otherwise. Relaxing and offering a smile to the tom who introduced himself as Stag, Dewlight mewed in response. "A pleasure to have you run into me, Stag. I'm Dewlight, from RiverClan. It's nice to meet you! Although, Stag is a different name.... Are you...?" She trailed off, thinking of how best to phrase her question. After a few heartbeats, she straightened and shook her head. "You know what? It's actually none of my business. How are things in ThunderClan? I've... Never actually been to a Gathering before. There's certainly a lot of cats, aren't there?" She mewed, casting a glance around. Dennis suddenly ran off, a cat following behind him, and Dewlight blinked in surprise. What in the river depths was happening? Were all Gatherings like this?

Sunnypaw

The young apprentice took a deep breath at the tom's words, and immediately her nose wrinkled. "Momma, what is that smell? It's awful!" She exclaimed, looking around to try to find the source of it. A combination of all of the clans, including the stale scents of blood and Asylum mixed to create a horrible stench that the excited young she-cat hadn't fully noticed until this point. Trying to remember what Spotlake had told her, Sunnypaw closed her eyes and tried to focus on each scent in turn, going through the stale to the most recent. She leaned forward slightly, taking in another breath. "So that's what ShadowClan smells like? They smell kinda funny. Why does each clan smell different, momma?" The little cat opened her eyes and turned her head up towards Hayglow before another realization struck her. "Wait! Momma, you have the same name as Batglow! That's so cool!"

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

April Gathering 2021 - Page 5 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6044

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2021   April Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm

"Dayspring," Batbite nodded politely. She'd introduced herself once already, though she didn't hesitate to do so again. "Batbite, of ThunderClan. It's a pleasure to meet you as well."

A moment's peace was too much to ask, so it seemed; and even as Batbite took care to place the names of her fellow deputies in her mind, her attention was caught by a scene. It wasn't a Gathering without something dramatic, really, and it almost seemed like they were eager to make up for moons of missed conflict. She flicked her ear, straining to hear each detail - she couldn't see the exchange between leaders from her current position, one of the undisputable negatives of standing at the base of the Great Rock, and so she was left to rely on sound. She could see the medicine cats clearly, at least, which was better than nothing at all.

From what she understood, SkyClan kits had somehow found themselves in RiverClan, and SkyClan was now demanding their return. RiverClan's medicine cat had lied about their fate, or something similar, and WindClan's stepped in to defend him; thus dragging WindClan's leader into the affair. Historically, she hadn't made any secret of her disdain for their forest neighbors, but she was wise enough to hold her tongue - she was trying to make a good impression, after all, and none of this was any of ThunderClan's business, let alone her own. At the same time, curiosity kept her intrigued, and there was a chance this public discourse could offer insight into either clan.

They spoke of saving further conversation for a more private affair - something they ought to have done from the start, if they didn't want to make it everyone else's business as well, as far as she was concerned. All the same, she continued to feign disinterest, watching the medicine cats with a casual curiosity as RiverClan's and WindClan's both fled; though she continued listening carefully for any actual announcements the leaders might have had.

As it was, she was intrigued by Dayspring; who hadn't spoken yet despite her medicine cat and leader both seeing fit to do so. Historically, WindClan and ThunderClan had been allies, and while the fate of any alliance was uncertain with changing leadership, between the history and the fact that the WindClan cat hadn't even been to a Gathering before made her want to offer at least some form of kindness. "That certainly must be strange, for your first Gathering to also be your first as deputy... I hope it's not too intimidating. The chaos, well... It's something you get used to, I suppose, with enough time and exposure," she added with a playful smile. "Never a dull moment."

She was smaller than most of the cats around them, and not remotely intimidating at a glance; so she found herself hoping that the younger deputy would at least feel a little more at ease. Gatherings were meant to be fun, most of the time - not so much for the leadership, that much was true, but she'd just said it was her first.

Flashlight was listening to the leaders and medicine cats, of course - thoroughly irritated in every way with each new cat that spoke, save for Ivystar and the kits in question, who hadn't done anything to deserve the treatment they were seemingly receiving - though her eyes remained fixed on the one cat she'd hoped to never see again. Well, mostly. She did spare a single glance to where Loonwhisper was, amidst the deputies and associated chaos. She swiftly returned, though, to glaring at Tawnyflare; that pathetic, vile rat had the nerve to show her face at a Gathering of Clan cats?

It was, perhaps, a little bit unreasonable; she might have recognized that, if someone dared to point it out. That said, even if they had, she wouldn't care. It had been unreasonable to kill Shrikefrost, to threaten her own life, to lie and play the innocent victim. It had been unreasonable to show her face here, after all that.

Flashlight was quite confident in believing she was not the unreasonable one in this situation. Her daughter was here, for StarClan's sake, in the presence of a known murderer. She had been speaking honestly, then, when their paths had briefly crossed; WindClan had truly taken her in. She knew them to be welcoming to a fault, as their reputation would suggest, but she had thought that even they would have standards.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2021   April Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2021, 4:40 pm

Downtuft couldn't hide his bewilderment as his jade eyes landed on a hauntingly familiar calico figure. " It's you." His voice was soft; but far from friendly. It was guarded, skeptical almost. "You were... Stolen? Or did some Clan take pity on you?" He was... Surprisingly calm. After seeing Tawnyflare, and listening to what Asylum had done he.. He couldn't find it in himself to be angry. Dislike her? Yes. Blame her? A little. But.. Be angry with her?... No. She didn't ask to be taken and lied to. It would be wrong to blame her entirely for what Asylum had taught her. They'd taught her to kill and kill she did. Did that mean he forgave Thalia for killing Gingertalon? No. Not in the slightest.

"Uh, Thalia, was it? Or do you have a warrior name now?"

Shyfawn shuffled beside him and when he eyes landed on Thalia, it took a moment for her to realize exactly who she was looking at. Once the fog of her mind had cleared, guilt lingered in her gaze. "It's you." She mewed, gently,  taking a few small steps forward. The last time she'd seen her... She'd called for her execution. "I'm sorry I said what I said. I was angry, and I wasn't thinking clearly, little one. No young cat should be put through that. Pyrik, your friend... Is he well? Did he find the cats that look like him? The ones he was looking for?"

Downtuft sat a few steps away, eyes trained on the pair of she-cats, watching warily. She could've been a clan cat.. but she was still capable of murdering.

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6044

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2021   April Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2021, 5:57 pm

Thalia bristled with fear, looking down to her paws as two WindClan cats whose faces she knew well (for they haunted her nightmares) laid eyes on her. She glanced around for Pyrik, or someone else to hide behind, but - he was busy, wasn't he? She couldn't bother him now. "It's... It's just Thalia. I was... I was taken from ThunderClan," she murmured. She left out the fact that she hadn't been ThunderClan after all, not really; the truth, but not the full truth, something reserved for those she hadn't deemed to be potential threats - some habits were hard to shake, after all. "I'm staying in ShadowClan now. Less... Less expectation. I don't know how to be what they'd want from me, so... And I couldn't pretend I was someone I wasn't." She took a deep breath, lifting her head to make proper eye contact with both of them once again. "Pyrik is here, too. I was just trying to find - well, it doesn't matter. Ah, the cats he was looking for... I think so?"

She glanced over to where he was, with Mistyfalcon and Murkystrike. She was starting to remember the names of the ShadowClan cats around her, now - it felt nice. But she had to focus on the moment, face the past she'd hoped to run from a little longer. "Asylum was... It was awful, I can see that now, we were awful. I was awful, too, and I'm sorry I hurt you... Nothing I could ever say or do can bring back what I took from you. Gingertalon's life - anyone's life - is worth far more than any words. I can't fix my mistakes, but... I'm trying. They raised me to be who and what I was - who and what I am - but... My actions were my own. None of us should have ever been placed in that position, but... I was young, and they taught us... They taught us to think everything we did was right, that it was for the glory of something better. That doesn't mean it was, and that doesn't make anything okay. You don't have to worry about seeing me outside of this place, though... I'm, um. I'm not allowed near the Thunderpath," she muttered, recalling the incident responsible for that fact with the embarrassment that only came with hindsight. Hopefully they'd assume it was simply a way to avoid confrontation with WindClan, and she wouldn't have to recount that story any time soon. "I don't fight anymore, anyway."

The she-cat - Shyfawn - was so kind, now; compared to when they'd first spoken. That she showed kindness at all was surprising. Thalia sighed, far sadder than she'd expected it to sound. "I don't deserve any sort of apology. I'll wear the mark of this legacy for the rest of my life," she said, matter-of-fact as she gestured to the scars that marked her face; a single Nightstriker's mark on one side and a much fainter scar on the other. "A symbol that lets everyone know I was born and raised to kill... And that I did what I was made to do." Her gaze swept over the warrior, then - Downtuft, she'd taken care to memorize that name in particular. "I can guess that you don't like me, and you shouldn't. I'll always be afraid of you, I think... And of this place, probably. It's definitely not helping. I mean, last time I was here, I almost died... Um, what was I- right. This is the legacy I'll carry for the rest of my life, and I... I want to honor what it should have been, instead of what it was. Asylum was something else, before it was- well. And I can't change the past, I can't fix my mistakes... So all I can do is keep moving forward."

She wasn't sure what possessed her to keep talking, but she did. "I wanted to run, to leave with the rest of them and build something better from the ashes of everything we destroyed - to rebuild what was ruined first - but... He told us to stay, that we were supposed to belong here, so... I did. I still don't feel like I do, but... I can promise you that I never want to hurt anyone again. I don't expect you to believe me, and that's okay... I don't think I would, either."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2021   April Gathering 2021 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

April Gathering 2021
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next