Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Life of A Loner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowWing65

ShadowWing65

Characters : Maya
Clan/Rank : Loner
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 12

Life of A Loner Empty
PostSubject: Life of A Loner   Life of A Loner EmptyFri 26 Mar 2021 - 21:11

Maya stalked silently towards the forest from the abandoned alley she lived in. She was hungry, as there wasn't anything to scrounge from the alleys today, and decided to try her hand at hunting. The young She-cat creeps along slowly, catching the scent of prey. She feels a slight pang of grief. Five moons ago, she, her mother, and brother would be hunting together. But she was alone now. They hadn't survived the Rogue's attack, but she had, and if she ever saw him again . . . He would pay. She snaps out of her thoughts, hot on the trail of her intended prey, when she catches the scent of another cat. She freezes, torn between her curiosity, which is urging her to follow the scent, and her caution and hunger, which is telling her to keep hunting. Her curiosity wins out, and she follows the trail, tentative and cautious.
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2986

Life of A Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life of A Loner   Life of A Loner EmptySat 27 Mar 2021 - 11:42

Dawnhawk swiftly and easily dispatched a robin that he managed to catch out of a tree. He was content to lie down on the branch to eat it, as most cats couldn't hold a candle to a Skyclan cat in the trees. Rogues could try to fight him up here if they liked, but they would die. He spat a few of the feathers out onto the ground where they floated downward. As he turned back to his robin, he noticed a she-cat that he didn't recognize in the corner of his eye. Biting into the robin's breast, he kept his bright azure eyes on her. She'd likely notice the feathers falling from the tree and look up, but that was fine with him. She looked hungry more than she looked threatening.

Most rogue cats he could hold his own against as he had proven many times already. She didn't look like she would be any different. On a better day, Dawnhawk might have even come down, said hello and tried to work his charm on her as he had done several other she-cats. Today however, he was more interested in eating and being left alone. He had no patience for emotional she-cats.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
ShadowWing65

ShadowWing65

Libra Monkey

Life of A Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life of A Loner   Life of A Loner EmptySat 27 Mar 2021 - 14:54

A few feathers fell in front of Maya, and she looked up, seeing a Tom resting on a branch, eating a robin. She growls slightly, eyeing him and his kill for a moment, but then she sees a rabbit not far from where she's standing. She crouches, moving stealthily towards it, before launching at it. It startles, and avoids her initial attack, before she manages to chase it down and snap its neck. She tears into it hungrily, before coming to full alert. The Tom had finished his meal and was approaching her and her kill. She crouches defensively, claws unsheathed, tail lashing around, hissing slightly, ready to defend herself at a moments notice. She wasn't in the mood to be bothered, and she wouldn't hesitate to attack him if he tried to take her kill. She knew she could hold her own. She'd proven it many times, to the point where other cats that lived in the alleys would be careful not to antagonize, or, sometimes, approach her. She was fine with that though, she didn't trust any cat, and as far as she was concerned, it could stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

Life of A Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life of A Loner   Life of A Loner EmptySat 27 Mar 2021 - 15:54

Dawnhawk watched her as she watched him. Her growl only caused him to narrow his eyes a bit, but other than that he kept eating. He couldn't care less what some moody she-cat did. He was about to go back to ignoring her when she took off after a rabbit. Now curious, he lifted his head to watch her catch it. He'd caught a few rabbits in his time, so while it was impressive, it wasn't as impressive as catching a hare. He'd only ever caught one. He glanced down at his robin, seeing the hollow chest cavity. He rolled the remainder of the carcass to the ground and dropped gracefully out of the tree. He wasn't necessarily interested in her kill, but he became very interested in her when she crouched and hissed at him. He stopped, spread his feet evenly apart and crouched as well. He made note of where the trees were around the two of them and smirked at her.

"You're new here, aren't you sweetheart?" His tone was anything but friendly. He didn't bother hissing or growling back. He didn't need to. "I couldn't care less about your rabbit. I am capable of catching my own. However, you hiss at me again and you'll be catching a few claws in your face."

Just then, a mouse zipped by him and he lashed out a single paw to stop it, intending to pale the little fuzzy creature on the ends of his toes. It was a success. His claws lashed out and immediately killed the mouse upon impact. He flicked it off of his paw and looked at her again. If she wanted to fight, he was willing and ready.

Dawnhawk used 3SP to catch a mouse. It was Successful!

Dawnhawk

80HP / 237SP (-3SP for hunting)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by Tara on Sat 27 Mar 2021 - 16:07; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

Life of A Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life of A Loner   Life of A Loner EmptySat 27 Mar 2021 - 15:54

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Life of A Loner Mistpe10
Life of A Loner Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
ShadowWing65

ShadowWing65

Libra Monkey

Life of A Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life of A Loner   Life of A Loner EmptySun 28 Mar 2021 - 13:13

Maya narrows her eyes at him. “Call me that again, and you will be very sorry.” She snarls slightly. He was obviously a clan cat, but she couldn’t care less. “I just want to eat my kill, but if you don’t leave me alone, I’ll rip that smirk off, along with most of your face.” She hopes the threat will make him leave, not that she wasn’t capable of carrying it out. She wasn’t in the mood for a fight, she just wanted to eat what she could, then go back to her den and stash the rest. "If you don't care about my kill, why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

Life of A Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life of A Loner   Life of A Loner EmptySun 28 Mar 2021 - 13:32

Dawnhawk chuckled and lashed his long, silky white and gold tail once in amusement. He leaned over to the side that the mouse was on and snatched it up in his mouth. It hadn't been a large mouse at least, so he hardly had to chew it before he swallowed it. It was clear by the way that he took his eyes off of her that he didn't take her very seriously. He'd been a lowly warrior during his time in Skyclan, but then he betrayed them all and lead invaders from distant lands to their territory. The Asylum cats had been far more intelligent than most clan cats and Dawnhawk had learned from them, both inside and outside of combat. Despite being a traitor to his clan, he had enough guile and power over them that he convinced Wolfstar to name him deputy of Skyclan in place of his father.

The battles and training he had endured was more than even most forest cats. The final battle at Fourtrees against the Asylum invaders left him as the last Captain standing when he was forced to flee. Now he lived in Twoleg place as an outlaw with a kill on sight order on his head from his former clan leader.

This young lone she-cat was naught more than a kitten to him, and he'd even killed one of those too. A twinge of guilt at the memory ripped through him, but he kept a stoic face. His past wasn't her business. "Not a lot cats outside of Windclan can catch rabbits. I'm interested in keeping track of who can." And that was all the explanation she was going to get. He turned his back on her and began to walk away, but he stopped and looked back over his shoulder at her.

"What was your name?" He asked casually, a blue eye looking lazily back at her.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
ShadowWing65

ShadowWing65

Libra Monkey

Life of A Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life of A Loner   Life of A Loner EmptySun 28 Mar 2021 - 21:14

Maya watched him warily. The facade hadn't fooled her, she had learned how to read other cats, especially since she'd had to fend for herself since she was a kit, reading expressions, even slight ones, was a huge advantage. She had seen the twinge of guilt, and that roused her curiosity, but she knew better than to question the Tom. "None of your business." She replies, before turning back to her kill.
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

Life of A Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life of A Loner   Life of A Loner EmptySun 28 Mar 2021 - 22:07

As much as he enjoyed annoying other cats, he didn't quite have the same amount of energy that he used to to do it. He snorted at her response and shrugged his shoulders. Did she think she was the first cat to refuse to give him their name? "Sweetheart it is." He said simply before he turned away from her completely. "You can just call me M'Lord, since you're not in the business of using real names." He smirked to himself as he walked away, leaving her with her rabbit. Sure would be hysterical if she tried to do something about it.

"Good luck Sweetheart. It can be rough out here."

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
ShadowWing65

ShadowWing65

Libra Monkey

Life of A Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life of A Loner   Life of A Loner EmptyMon 29 Mar 2021 - 7:04

Maya nearly launched herself at him in anger, M'lord?? Who did he think he was? And, 'rough out here'? Seriously? She's been on her own since she was 4 moons old, of course she knew how rough it was. She doesn't respond, instead she decides to bring the rabbit back to her den to eat. As she does, she decides it wouldn't do any harm to give him her name. After all, she wouldn't be seeing him again, unless he deliberately went looking for her. "The name's Maya, jerk." She says nonchalantly, before heading back towards the Twolegsplace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Life of A Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life of A Loner   Life of A Loner Empty

Back to top Go down

Life of A Loner
Page 1 of 1